My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Answers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Finding the Answers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Avan nodded. "Yea; they were a gift for him..." He shrugged as he sadly moved on from the Sol Roses. "Magic a lot of magic." He paused for a second. "Oh; wait, you mean take care of them, don't you? I've found most of them on my travels; a few I've had with me even before I set out. Like the Sol Roses, Glowing Nights, the Crystal Berries and the Crystal Corn. After the first Nightmare Night...that is what it is called now; right? Anyways I left to, er...'work' on my duty my parents gave to me. Taking care of plants is my life work; however I also deal with animals but I just don't seem to get along with them like I do with flowers."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

The unicorn nodded, and smiled. "They are beautiful..." Tuli commented. As she looked at the Glowing Nights, and Sol Roses, she smiled even more. "But also, could you show me how to care for plants like you do? I would love to know, Avan. Your gift to this world is beautiful." Was what she told Avan, turning to him. Her eyes sparkled with hope.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Avan smiled as he took the Sol Rose that he held in his grip still, and placed it gently behide her ear. "I would love to; Tuli. My magic focuses mainly on spells that have to deal with Life...My mother said it was my job to be the Caretaker of Life, to watch those who live a shorter life then I do and make sure they live it the right way; staying strong so it is as long as it can ever be..." His horn glowed as he sent a wave of magic flying over the flowers; which caused them to perk up before he smiled, turning back to Tuli. "I'm sure I could show you a few of my spells. You seem to be good at dealing with flowers; so they should be easier to you then most!"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Tuli hoped she wasn't blushing even slightly as Avan tucked the flower in her hair. Smiling, she nodded. " Oh? That must be fun. Also, I can't wait. My magic does seem to do better when it comes to plants and gardening." She said. As Tuli put the watering can down, which she had no clue that she still had, kept smiling. Her smile grew wider until it was more of a grin, because she would know how to take care of flowers and other plants better.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm

"We can start with the easier spell I know; it help make flowers return to life; in fact I got my cutie mark doing this spell." Avan paused as he ran though the spell in his mind. "This spell makes a connection between you and the plant; and using that connection you can use your magic to bring them back to life; however if you put so much into the spell it can cause the other flowers next to them to spring to life also; however they wilt again soon after." His robe pulsed as he turned to a flower. With a small flick of his horn and his magic; it started to wilt sightly. "Alright; so to cast this spell, just focus on the flower as much as you can. Let your magic flow though it. Most spells require the spell to make hard contact; but I want you to feel the small traces of magic on the flower; let them contact with your flowers and then will it to rise with your magic." It felt strange; explaining this as he never had to do so before, but then again...it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Tuli nodded, a grin on her face. New magic! As she bent down to the flower, Miss Fioritura let her horn wrap around the flower, as it started becoming brighter. But it only lasted a heartbeat as she had to work on it again to keep it somewhat alive longer. As she found her sense to do the spell, it was stronger. As she looked at the flower, it looked as if it had just bloomed. "It worked!" She breathed, beaming as the flower looked perfect. As it began to wilt once more, she lifted her head then looked at Avan. "So, how long can this spell last at the most?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Avan smiled as he watched Tuli, watching the Sol Rose dancing like a flame next to her ear...it almost reminded him of Blooming...he frowned; shaking his head. No...He had to keep her out of his mind; she was gone, she had been for over 2000 years. He sighed as he attempted to focus again. He watched as the flower slowly started to stand up; and let out a small laugh as it wilted once again. "Don't worry; it always wilts after the spell when you are new at it. Took me forever to get it to last more then a minute, but it seems it likes you a bit more then they did my first try. Once you get more used to the spell, and more better at it; it will stay upright for days after the spell." He stopped talking as his horn glowed; casting the same spell that Tuli had just did. The flower slowly roses back into place but as Avan let it ago; and even the many heartbeats that lasted after he did so; it didn't wilt and stayed perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Tuli nodded, and she had forgotten about the gorgeous flower that nestled in her mane. Looking at Avan, she watched as he kept that flower alive for much longer than she could ever have done at first. "Well, I did get my cutie mark planting flowers." She told Avan with a small giggle. The sweet unicorn just liked having his company. As she tried it on another somewhat wilting flower, it lasted for about two minutes. The unicorn's eyes lit up with delight.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:58 am

He smiled at Tuli; but soon grew very quite. Her laugh was even as sweet as she was...He frowned. He...He wouldn't be able to help it would he? He was in love. Again. Avan eyes grew a bit sad as he thought about Blossom. He had been so foolish back then, thinking he could fall in love with a 'mortal.' But...Then again; Luna had did so also? If it hadn't been for the dark crystals getting to Sombra, they would have had a good life. His mind drifted from the present, and went to the future. Would there be anything he could do to keep Tuli by his side? He was in love, and that was just one thing he knew he wouldn't have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Tuli looked at Avan, her smile fading to a concerned frown. Stepping forward, that concerning look in her eyes was noticeable. "Avan, are you okay?" She asked, brushing a lock of her mane that fell onto her face away with her hoof. But as Avan looked sad, she knew something was up. "Avan, what is wrong?" She asked another question, softly.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Avan didn't say anything; he had barely noticed Tuli's questions as his mind raced. His gaze became serious. He was going to do it...He wasn't going to lose Tuli like he had lost Blooming Rays...He was going to make her ageless like him. He spun without another word, and hurried into the house; leaving the door open as he headed toward his study; not wanting to waste another moment. He was going to keep Tuli at his side...no matter the cost.

Occ: One most post and we should be able to end this topic. Just have Tuli being sad~
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:38 pm

OOC: Kay~

ic:

Tuli's hoof shot out forward as she watched Avan race inside. Tears started brushing her face, and it hurt her to see him burst inside like that. Taking care the rest of the garden, she went inside, closing the door. It still hurt the unicorn to not know why he did that, or what was going on. What is he doing?

Topic over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Answers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Houses-
Jump to: