My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Answers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Finding the Answers Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:32 pm

"Who?" That was the only thing that that Avan manged to say. He had no idea who Cadance was...or Melody. Perhapes he should really have gotten caught up in current events... Oh; didn't Lunar say something about a 'Princess Melody' from the Crystal Empire. He froze. Wait...The Crystal Empire? Had it returned? Was Sombra finally free? Was he with Luna again? So many questions popped into his head. He opened his mouth to say more but frowned as he saw that they had left; leaving him and Tuli alone. He glanced down at her; not like he had to look down very far. He kinda liked that she was about his height. "Getting a bit shy, Tuli?" he said with a smile. Part of him wanted to cloak his wing around her and tell her that there was nothing to be shy of; but of course; he had his robe on and he couldn't really show his wings. He paused; watching her with interest. "Er; you don't happen to have a place to stay do you? If not; I think I have an extra bed at my place...I mean; if you wish to stay there. It's nice and quite there; also it is near the Library and Sugarcube Corner."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Tuli watched as Winter Dream and Lunar Eclipse left. I didn't mean to make them leave... she thought guiltily. "Oh, uh, yeah.. I was..." She said, looking back up at him. Tuli Fioritura lifted her head slightly, and she watched as many ponies passed. At Avan's offer, a tiny smile appeared on the unicorn's face. "Huh? Oh, no... I sort of lied to Lunar Eclipse when I said I would manage... Truth was, I had no clue where I would go... But, I will accept your offer. Thank you, Avan." She spoke, her voice filled with gratitude. As the mare noticed that not many ponies were passing by now, she thought something must be going on, or that most ponies weren't out this time of day.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

He smiled softly as he watched Tuli. "You're welcome. I wouldn't want you to be without a place to stay. That wouldn't make me a very good gentlecolt." He turned, glancing up and down the many streets that led from the Town Square; trying to find the one that held his current home. Finally he saw it, a grin appearing on his face but he stopped, glancing at his robe. "You aren't going to stay in there forever; you know, you are going to have to come out at some point" he muttered to himself, and mostly at Orchid but he doubt that she was able to hear him. With a sigh and one last glance at Tuli; he started to trot down the streets, making sure the unicorn mare was behide him. "So...Tuli; where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Following Avan carefully, she smiled when they seemed close to Avan's current residence. "Well, I'm from Canterlot. Not a very surprising fact, if you would think about it." She said. As she started speaking about how she didn't like being really pampered like the usual Canterlot pony would, she stopped at saying that she loved to garden. Her horn lit up a dark silver as she picked up a stone that she found on the ground. She always liked to pick up smooth stones and examine them before putting them down. After examining the gray pebble, she put it down, catching up to Avan. She fell into rhythm as she stayed up to where she was walking beside his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:21 pm

A surprise look appeared in his eyes. Canterlot huh? He glanced over at the giant mountain-side city. He had only been there once and it had been a very sort stay. It was amazing that when he was just a colt that city didn't exist; but instead the Princesses ruled from the current day Everfree Forest; which had once held a large grand city in it. "I'm from Canterlot too," he said calmly, even thought it was a totally lie. His watched as she stopped to pick up a stone; slowing down his pace as he watched her and when she finally caught up to him he grinned as he returned his gaze to the path ahead of him. "Gardening, eh? I also have a love for gardening. I used to take care of the grandest garden you would ever see! Flowers of all kind grew in that garden; it was such a magical place...Until..." he grew quite, stopping his tale of the old royal garden as he started to think about the day when Luna fell; the day when his whole world fell apart...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Tuli smiled as she heard that Avan liked gardening, but when he broke off, she didn't want to force the answer out of him. "Well, I wouldn't blame you... when something bad happens, it really takes a toll on you... But, besides that, is this your place?" She said, as they had wound up at a doorstep of a house. Looking around the outskirts of it, she guessed it was. Lovely flowers everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:35 pm

He paused; looking around. Huh; so it was! Avan nodded; before pushing the door open and stepping to the side; giving her a small bow. "Mares first!" he said, a hoof to his chest. This wasn't however from her being from Canterlot then more of a habit from Avan. He had always learned to be a gentlecolt; and even in his 1010 years of travel it was something that was hard for him to forget. He quickly noticed what he was doing and quickly stood up straight, a soft smile on his face. "Oh; sorry, habit."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Tuli smiled, and she couldn't help but follow his kindness and walk a few paces inside. She just chuckled when he apologized. "Oh, it's fine. I don't mind it, really. It's kind." She said, as she took a step to the side so he could come in. "Not to be nosy or anything like that, but when do you take off your robe?" She asked, sweetly. Well, she surely didn't want to be nosy, she was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Avan followed after her; a smile on his face as he glanced around his neat little house. Flowers could be seen growing next to his windows. He almost didn't hear her ask when he was going to take off his robe because he was to busy making sure that everything was in place. Appearances are everything after all~ He froze; the question ringing in his ears. He glanced at her, a small smile appearing on his face. "O-Oh; I don't usually take it off. I like to wear it; it almost never gets dirty and even if it does I don't really mind." Sadly; that pretty much was the truth. While he mostly wore it to hide his wings; he had grown very used to it that he barely took it off anymore. Also he had a Fairy Pony on his back...He paused. Wait...was Orchid asleep? He swore he could feel the soft rise and fall of her breath as if she was asleep...

Occ: Sorry if that is per-say Godmodding; but I wanted a reason that Orchid hadn't really appeared since she went under the robe.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:17 pm

ooc: No, that doesn't count.

ic:

Tuli nodded. "Oh, okay. I was just curious." she replied. Looking around, she couldn't help but smile. "So, I know this is a pretty simple home, but would you be so kind and give me a tour around?" She asked. Tuli didn't want to bug him; but she could at least know the way around, correct? As she started to walk around, she found herself at a window with yellow tulips. A grin appeared on the unicorns face, and she turned to look at her Cutie Mark. Three tulips held together by a bow. Now what could suit this unicorn better?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:09 am

"Oh; of course!" Happy that the thing had turned from his robe he trotted over to Tuli and glanced at the tulips before looking at her cutie mark. A smile appeared on his face as he noticed that her cutie mark was of flowers. Perhaps she could help with his garden; after all he wasn't sure what help Orchid could really give him. "Anyways," he said in a sing-song like voice, pointing a hoof over to the kitchen. "That is the kitchen of course; then over to my left in the living room. We have a nice couch in there but I am planning to let you sleep on my guest bed so," he turned and walked over to the stairs before glancing at the back door. "Oh, also in my backyard is my garden. I have a lot of flowers there so I'll show them all to you later." He then moved up the stairs and waited for Tuli to follow so he could show her the rest of his house.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Tuli Fioritura nodded. "Alright." She repeated ever so often. Following Avan, she started up the stairs after a moment of hesitation. Looking at Avan, she followed him with a smile. Well, that was nice for letting her sleep of the guest-bed, but she wouldn't mind the couch either.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Avan didn't even notice her hesitation; and when Tuli got to the top of the stairs he started on down the hallway; point out random rooms as he went. "Over there is my study; I got some really old books in there so be careful with them but I am fine with you reading them. Over there is the guest bedroom; where you will be staying. That room over there is where I keep the things I've gathered in my trips; feel free to look at them anytime...Bathroom is over there..." He stop at the final door; before turning to face Tuli with a large smile. "And last but not least; my bedroom! Now that our trip is at a close; do you have any questions for me? I'm happy to answer anything."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Tuli smiled as she peered in each room as Avan was showing her around. When they came to a stop, she shook her head. "No, I don't have any. Thanks for showing me around. It's really spacious." She commented. As Tuli Fioritura stepped inside the guest room, a wider grin appeared on her face. It seemed really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Avan smiled as he trotted over to the guest room; glancing inside. It was true; his house was one of the biggest houses in Ponyville but then again he had a lot of money as he was an prince so...The Guest Room had to be one of the biggest rooms in the house; the bed was nice and big; with roses and daises growing next to the window. It also had a nice view at his garden along with all the flowers he was growing back there. It was amazing with all the flowers he had that he manged to kept them all alive; but as he was the Caretaker of Life he was skilled with keeping them alive. He paused next to the door; leaning on the doorframe. "If you need anything; please tell me. I'm happy to be as of service as you are staying here; Tuli."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Tuli nodded, as she looked at the window. Turning back to Avan, she grinned. "Alright. Thank you for letting me stay here, really." She chuckled. Stepping back out of the room, she shut her eyes for a moment, opening them 5 seconds later. "Well, there is something... Can you take me to your garden? I would love to look at it, I just can't help myself!" She had a gleam of excitement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:56 pm

The little fairy, shook her head, murmuring some sort of chant in her home language. Fluttering her wings, Orchid woke softly from her position and flew around. Seeing that Lunar had left, she gave a sigh of relief. Good, the unicorn left. Looking around, she noticed her pouch of fairy dust was missing from the string it hung around her neck. Oh fun. Fluttering around and around, she thought she could sense it around before noticing that Avan had it. Swooping in, she flew up and above him, the pouch back on the string. Wait... They were at a pretty garden~ Yep, she went ahead and went into one of the orchid flowers and saw that nobody lived in it currently. Yes, a house for here currently! It'll be temporary anyway. Tidying it up quickly and using her tail as a dust sweeper, Orchid was content with the flowering house. Hearing something about Avan being "happy to be as of service as you are staying here," the fairy zipped out of her temporary house. "Woah, woah, woah. Avan, don't you even remember why you chose to come here? To find Sol! Not to... be nice to a pretty unicorn that's charmed your heart! Besides, if you did get married, she would die and you wouldn't really see her again! Think about it, you'll have your heart broken when Tuli dies!" Orchid exclaimed, her two forelegs crossed as she had her wings fluttering rapidly. Well... what the fairy said was true. Why else did some of the alicorns not get married and stuff? Besides Cadence and Luna - she didn't really count them.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Avan nodded; taking Tuli down the stairs and out to his backyard. The garden was full with many different flowers; the ones that were the easiest to spot were the tulips, daises, orchids and roses and may others that were common to find. However there were a few bushes of crystal berries and even some crystal corn. Hidden near the back of the flowers were a pure-blue one; Poison Joke; which had a fence around it; along with some Heart's Desires and Seeds of Truths; both were also behide fences to show that they weren't not to be touched. He almost didn't notice Orchid leave his robe until she suddenly popped back; his ears going back as Orchid pretty much just spelled out his secret. "Orchid! I-I..Please...Don't bright that up," he became quite; shaking his head. He hated being ageless. The ones he loved always aging without him; and then his best friends who were also ageless got trapped for 1000 years...still leaving him alone. He glanced at the fairy with a sigh. "I-I am just letting her stay here for now; Orchid...and she doesn't know about me being an Alicorn;" he whispered the last part softly; turning away as he watched his flowers. He gently watched one wave in the breeze. He liked flowers...They may die every year...but at least they always came back to him.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Tuli heard the little fairy pony. Wait, was he an alicorn? "Wait, Orchid, is it possible that h-he is an alicorn?" She asked, laying her ears back. So if he did love me... she thought sadly. Perking her ears again, she stepped closer to Avan. "Hey... It's alright. I would have to find out some time, if you were an alicorn... But; still. I don't mind." She soothed, putting her hoof on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:44 pm

With a sad sigh; Avan glanced at Tuli before his horn started to glow. He took a step away from Tuli as he started to undo the emerald clasp on his robe. He finally undid it and floated his robe off; showing his wings. He sighed as he folded his robe and placed it on the hook next to the door, his wings folded neatly at his side. "I-I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth, but I am an Alicorn..." he whispered in a soft voice; his eyes fixed on his hooves. "I do not like ponies knowing my true self...It is just...I..I do not like my trueself." He cleared his throat; placing his hoof on his chest as he bowed to Tuli. "Thy may call thou Avan; but few knows thou's title as Prince Avan, Caretaker of Life and leader of the Fairy Ponies." He paused as he waved a hoof toward the fairy next to him. "This is Starlight Orchid; or just Orchid as thou is known by most. She is the head of thy royal court within the Fairy Ponies." He finally stood up straight; smiling softly. Ah how he missed speaking in the old ways; the new ways seem such odd on his tongue; even thought Orchid had been trying to teach him the common way to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Good job Orchid - you just broke Avan's heart. Eh, the fairy just shrugged it off. Then again, it wasn't right for alicorns to get married. Sombra was an alicorn of some sort if she could recall correctly, but... still. She forgets things easily, like the fact that alicorns' identities were usually supposed to be secret. Nodding to Tuli after Avan revealed that he was an alicorn, the fairy flew back into the flower she had just called home, and started unpacking all her stuff to get ready to go back to her old home back at Avan's castle or wherever the prince lived. Murmuring in her home language, "ごめんなさい... ごめんなさい... ごめんなさい... 今は残しておきます。" Only the prince would be able to understand, but yeah... The fairy's magic grew weak and she flew out the window clumsily as she headed away from the house.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Tuli nodded. She had heard about the way ponies spoke in the old days, as she had heard Luna once speak in it. "Well, I am glad you have revealed the truth to me, Avan. I understand that you would not feel comfortable showing just anypony your true self." Hearing his title, a small smile crept upon her face. He was royalty, but that must have explained his gentlecolt-like actions. Bowing with respect, she noticed that she heard the little pony mumbling something.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Avan smiled softly at Tuli seeming not minding that he was an Alicorn. He was happy that Tuli hadn't asked why he hated his true-self...it was something he didn't want to get into; mostly that they would have to talk about how old he is. He turned to look at Orchid when she fluttered past, mumbling in her native tongue. He sighed; his wings fluttering as he watched her. "蘭、ここに滞在してください。" He called out to her in the tongue of the Fairy Ponies. He cleared his throat before calling out in his normal tongue. "I would like it if you and Tuli became friends while you two are here; I'm sure there are many things you will have in common."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Tuli nodded. Looking down, she started walking where she found herself in a garden of vegetables. As Tuli started picking ripe carrots, beans, and other things, she noticed that Avan must be watching. Stopping, she put them all in neat piles. "Sorry... When there are ripe vegetables, I can't help myself." She confessed; using her magic to put them in three empty baskets that she saw. Going back to where Avan was, she blushed. It was embarrassing that she was caught doing what she loved, but then again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm

As Orchid regained some of her strength, she was ready to fly with the speed of light when she heard Avan. Why would he want her to stay here? She just ruined his life for almost all eternity (or so she thought), and his chances of love with Tuli (or so she thought). Still, she muttered something, "確かに...そして、ほかに何か、私はほかにあなたの人生を台無しにするんでしょう?あなたを殺す?" Shaking her head, the fairy said in a normal everyday language, "Sure sure... And what do I have in common with a unicorn that's at least three times my size?" Her tone was quite sarcastic and a bit annoyed. However, she chose to stay just because Avan told her to. If he didn't, then she would've been back at her old house again by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Answers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Houses-
Jump to: