My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? Empty
PostSubject: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Novel Shine laid on her bed, her head just staring blankly at the ceiling. She wasn't sure what to do. With a sigh she glanced at the phone that rested next to her bed. She just couldn't do it anymore...She just couldn't wait any longer. She rolled onto her belly, grabbing the phone in her magic as she quickly started to dial a number she had learned in such a few days of coming to Ponyville. It started to ring and soon a sweet, cheery voice answered on the other ends. "Hey Pinkie Pie...do you happen to have any Thin Mints that you can send over to my house?"

---------*Time Skip*---------

Novel was still on her bed, waiting for the bell to her library's door to open with the arrival of Thin Mints. She had spent the whole time after calling Pinkie Pie thinking about why she loved Thin Mints so much... Perhaps it was because they were so tasty and she loved the minty taste of them. Perhaps there was some other reason but she just couldn't put her hoof on it. Perhaps there was an all-mighty being that had made her have such an love for them. She giggled at the last one. Pff, all mighty being her flank; she just had a love for Thin Mints, nothing else!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm

The loud chime of the door's bell sounded just as Novel came up with her conclusion.
There, outside the library stood a brown a white stallion holding a box of Thin Mints in his hooves. Chocolate Explosion hovered slightly above the ground thanks to his wings. Why do I have to do this again? he wondered.

For some reason Pinkie Pie has a sly smile on her face when she told him there was a special order he had to deliver. So she rushed Coco out the door and told him to hand deliver them to the pony at the library. There could be tons of ponies at the library for all he knew!

At the door he sniffed the box just to check what exactly was in it, and discovered Thin Mints.
"What's so special about Thin Mints?" he spoke out loud. Maybe just a bit too loud. Somepony must have heard him.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Novel sat up, her eyes wide when she heard the bell chime. Her Thin Mints were here! She quickly tried to climb from her bed but her robe that she had been using as a blanket for a while got wrapped in her hooves, causing her to gasp as she fell from the bed with a thud. However, in moments she had already untangled herself from her robe and was hurrying down the stairs, before throwing the door open and freezing at the site of Chocolate Explosion, but a smile soon appeared on her face when she saw her Thin Mints in his grasp. "What is so 'special' about them is that I have a giant sweet-tooth for them," she said as she took the box from him using her magic. "I used to be a Filly Scout so I used to get these almost every year." She paused as she glanced behide her. Almost everypony was gone; doing something that had them out of the library. She glanced back at the stallion with a small smile. "Hey Chocolate, do you wish to come in? I can get you something to drink if you would like. I am sure that Pinkie wouldn't mind if it took a while for you to get back." It almost seem odd, inviting the older stallion in, but she felt it would be a nice thing to do before he had to go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Chocolate Explosion was taken off guard. Did this pony really just invite him in? They barely even knew each other. But something about her seemed calming and relaxing. Maybe it was the fact that libraries were quiet. It might give anypony a chilled personality.

The pegasus was about to decline when a low rumbling sound came from his stomach. He laughed slightly and nodded his head.

"Why not? Would you mind if I had something to bite with that? I haven't eaten yet today and being around all those sweets can be tempting." the stallion chuckled, looking at Novel Shine with big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:28 pm

She smiled as Chocolate came in, before pausing; glancing at her kitchen. "Oh-I'm sure we have some food around," she hummed as she turned and trotted inside. Only, a few seconds later she came back with a very confused look. "Well...this is odd. It seems that I am out of food. All I found empty boxes and crumbles. Somepony some ate all the food in my house." With a sigh, she picked up her box of Thin Mints with a magic and then frowned. "What the..." In her hurry to get them, she hadn't noticed a very important fact...The box was strangely really light. Her eyes grew wide as she suddenly tore the box open, and turned it upside down, only for nothing to come out other then the wrappers her Thin Mints would of been in with a few black crumbles. With a very, very sad look at what was left of her Thin Mints, she glanced at Chocolate with a sad sigh. "Er...It seems that I am quite literally out of food at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:43 pm

The brown pony sighed. He knew exactly who ate all her food. As soon as I get back, Pinkie Pie, so help me I'll turn your smile into a frown. he vowed, shaking his hoof in the air. Coco Boom sighed dramatically and looked back at the unicorn.

"You know what? Since I know the pony that did it, Pinkie Pie, I'll buy you some food. I'll make sure they pay me back..." he spoke, sneering at the end.

"Oh, she's going to get it..." the pegasus hissed, just a bit too loud again.

Ooc: Control your volume, Coco!
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Novel smiled a bit when Coco offered to buy her food, but it soon turned into a frown when she heard the pegasus hiss about a pony 'going to get it.' However; it didn't take her long to figure out who Coco was talking about. Of course it was her that ate all of her food; who else could eat it all that quickly? "That would be wonderful, Coco," she said with a small smile appearing back on her face. At least she would get some food to eat.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

The brown pony smiled, with a hint of blush on his cheeks. Coco flew over to the door and opened it, beckoning for the unicorn to go ahead of him.

"Do you want to get something to eat, then buy the rest of your food?" he asked, leaving it up to her. The pegasus would honestly prefer food first (eating was his top priority at the moment) but if Novel wanted to get groceries first, then that was fine too.

"Pinkie Pie will be fine without me for a while. Doesn't matter. I work too much anyways, so I guess the more we procrastinate, the better. It might give me a chance to stretch my wings." he chuckled. By now the pink pony was probably throwing another party rather than feeding the hungry ponies. But they all loved her nonetheless.

...Meanwhile, back at Sugarcube Corner...
Ponies were outraged. Not only were they not getting service right away, they weren't getting their food for quite a while.

"WHERE IS HE!?" Pinkie screamed, with an 'I'll kill him face'.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:10 pm

With a small laugh; Novel glanced at Chocolate. "Getting something to eat first would be best. I don't think my belly would be handle to be around food without eating it much longer." With that; she turned and started to trot toward the nearest food place; making sure not to head toward Sugarcube Corner. "If Pinkie was the one that ate all my food and then sent you over; I'm sure she isn't expecting you to be back for while," the tan mare pointed out; her tail swinging side from side as she made her way down the streets.

Occ: Sorry Pinkie, you set yourself up for this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?   Getting chocolates and...Chocolate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting chocolates and...Chocolate?
Page 1 of 1