My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Chocolate Explosion:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
NOpe
Icee

.:Chocolate Explosion:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Chocolate Explosion:.   .:Chocolate Explosion:. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:44 pm

This is kinda long. Please, if you just want to look at Coco's creation for the moment, then please ignore the orange.

Name:
Chocolate Chef
Chocolate Explosion

Prince of the Sun
Sol

Male

???

Race:
Pegasus Pony

Alicorn

Coat:
A chocolate brown with a white spotted butt and a white tipped nose.

A simple pale yellow with darker tipped ears and hooves.

Mane:
Light brown. Short and flat.

Short ever-burning flames. Tail is slightly longer.

Magic Color:
N/A

A bright orange.

Eye color:
A simple olive green.

A sharp red-orange.

Cutie Mark:
A stainless steal bowl with chocolate overflowing.

A bright, hollow, yellow sun with a faint crown in the middle of the hollow.

How did your pony get their cutie mark:
Story form, again.

Chocolate Explosion
A Friend Indeed
---
All was well and bright in the sky city known as Cloudsdale.
Until a young flight school class took cooking.

Powders and liquids flew across the room as the teacher continued to yell at the students to sit down. Both giggles and playful threats were exchanged by the young pegasi. Every-pony was involved in the large cooking fight. Every-pony but one.
The brown and white colt sat in the only clean corner of the room, stirring a strange concoction. As the battle grew to it's breaking point the small pegasus in the corner has accomplished his goal. He had made chocolate. Dipping his hoof in the brown substance he licked it as to taste it. The flavor seeped onto his tongue sending the young pony into nirvana. Something caught him off guard. It needs a tiny bit more sugar. While he was off in his own world, around him ponies chuckled as the fight came to an end and they made up. Suddenly as the colt in the corner added a pinch of sugar, a large explosion from the corner made every-pony scream. Not only had the chocolate exploded in the brown pegasus' face but it happened to hit every other flyer in the room. Every-pony was silent.
A loud laugh could be heard from a faceless figure. Moments later a little filly was licking her face in curiosity. Not only was it the best flyer in Flight School but it happened to be the only pony known to perform a Sonic Rainboom.
Rainbow Dash.
"Wow! A chocolate explosion! It tastes awesome!" the rainbow pegasus chirped. Soon enough every-pony was chanting "chocolate explosion". The colt's face reddened with embarrassment. Not only were they praising him for his mistake, they were actually liking it.
"What's your name?" the friendly blue pony asked, now flying in front of the young colt. My name...
"My name... My name is Chocolate Explosion." he spoke loud and clear. Never before had he felt so proud. So welcome.
"That's awesome! Oh, you already have your cutie mark? Have you always made chocolate?" Rainbow asked, staring at his flank. His gaze followed hers, now staring in awe at the beautiful image tattooed to his backside. Though simple, it was gorgeous. It was his.
"No... this was my first time..." he admitted, still looking at the sparkling bowl of chocolate on his back limb. He simply smiled.
Chocolate Explosion huh?
---

Sol
The Day of Fate

---
As silent as the still wind, a dark figure glided thought the night, their wings spreading wide. With swift movements, the winged creature came to a stop in front of the moon.

"Please... help my brother..." the alicorn princess pleaded to the moon. Soft tears slid down Luna's dark blue face. It has always been a tradition of hers to pray to the moon. It was always there in her greatest time of need. The moon was her hero. Her savior. Her god.

Before she could miss anything, the princess quickly returned to her sickly brother's bedside, staring at alicorn in front of her. Luna took in all the traits that made him whom he was now. His hair, a mass of short, bright flames, now burned low and dark. Memories of his flaming mane flickering in the starry night skies passed through the dark alicorn's mind, etching everlasting scars into her already damaged soul.
Shallow, ragged breaths escaped his lips as he fought to continue breathing.

Every pony knew he could not last.

"L-Luna..." he gasped through quiet coughs.

"Sol?" the princess replied, staring at the pale pony with bright eyes.

"I...I want to see... See the sunrise with you..." Sol breathed, opening his clouded eyes. Pain and sorrow filled the prince's eyes.

"But--" The princess cut herself off.

This is his dying wish.

"Okay. Promise me you'll get better though." she begged, looking at her brother with hopeless eyes. He simply nodded and put on a smile for her sake. As carefully as she could, she helped Sol up and out of his bed, never letting go of him as they stumbled their way out into the castle courtyard.

"It feels so good to stretch my legs and wings. Being so still all the time can really cramp up your mood. No wonder you're so cranky." he laughed, taking a deep, refreshing breath once outside. Luna laughed alongside him, knowing he needed the comfort. Always the optimistic.

Eventually they came to a comfortable grass lookout and stopped. Sol began to lay down, so his sister followed. The two laid very silently for quite a long while.
Prince Sol rested his head against his sister's chest, feeding off of the comfort she gave him. Ever so slowly his breath grew more and more weak, and his eyes began to close.

"Look Sol! The moon is just about gone! Sol?" Luna exclaimed, only to find her brother silent. No movement of any kind could be seen from the pony. Not even the slightest rise and fall of a breath.

Prince Sol had died.

Luna stared at the limp body laying beside her. Tears began to fall from the dark alicorn's eyes. She stuffed her face into the now maneless pony's neck. The world around them went silent, as if the world of Equestria itself was mourning the loss of the burning Prince.

During this moment, the moon finally sunk down into the horizon, leaving the world free of both sun and moon for a split second.

It was that split second that Luna's prayers were answered.
As soft as a whisper, Luna touched her horn to Sol's.
A delicate light began to grow on the twin's flanks. As quick as lightning, the sun had begun to rise into the sky.

Sol's eyes slowly opened to find himself laying with his sister, watching the sunrise.

"Luna?" he inquired, nudging the princess in front of him. She too, opened her eyes to find Sol staring at her. His mane had returned to the normal mess of flames. His eyes now held a spark of life that could brighten up any pony's day. To the prince's confusion, the dark alicorn before him began to cry tears of joy.

As silent as the still wind, Luna thanked the moon. No...

She thanked the sun.
---

Personality:
Originally he was shy and quiet, as he was outcasted for being adopted by the school. On the fateful day he earned his cutie mark, he became more outgoing and accepting of himself because of his new friend, Rainbow Dash. Now, Coco Boom (Rainbow's nickname for him) is most likely the happiest pony alive, next to Pinkie Pie. He does have issues when a bad emotion is surrounding the area, as it reminds him of his "lonely days".

Sol has always been a happy and cheery pony. When enraged, his emotions explode in a flash of fury and anger. When in dark spaces, storms, or even night his good mood becomes depressing and sad. He believes this is due to the lack of sun constantly touching his body. At this period if time he has been called a zombie. He loves his twin sister, Luna, dearly although she did treat him poorly long ago. He has always been slightly jealous of his older sister Celestia as she took over his "job". He is carefree, to the point where he ignores his duties as prince and plays in the sun all day. It is said that any-pony close to him physically will be happy for as long as they are by his side.

Job:
Works at Sugarcube Corner.

Used to raise the sun. Prince of Equestria.
Legend says a golden prince will become king when he is united with his future queen.

History:
(I will edit in Sol's later. I need to type it up first.)

Chocolate Explosion came into the world in a ball of fire, though unharmed. He collapsed in front of one of the Wonderblots' house. They took him around, searching for his parents but could not find them. They tried to raise him by themselves, but work kept them from properly raising the strange pegasus. Though challenging, they gave him up to the school to raise. He was always considered an outcast for not having parents and living at the school. When he earned his cutie mark he was finally accepted into the world. His attitude change dramatically for the better. He graduated as second top of the class, next to Rainbow Dash (his best friend). He soon moved down to Ponyville where he now makes chocolate for Sugarcube Corner. He lives a peaceful life, spending as much time as possible with his friends to make up for years without any.

Last edited by Heart Blossom on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

.:Chocolate Explosion:. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Chocolate Explosion:.   .:Chocolate Explosion:. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Appoved
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net

.:Chocolate Explosion:.
Page 1 of 1