My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

.:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:23 pm

I got this idea while browsing around and playing the video game, Tales of Symphonia, and thinking of the fourth season of Digimon. Interesting way to get ideas, but eh...

Spoiler:

That's my idea so far. The Elements of Life will be NPCs that aren't currently any of our characters. All the ponies pretty much said in this plot are NPCs. If this idea gets approved, I don't mind talking this over. Also, I thought a sitewide plot might get some activity up for us!

The plot line in the spoiler is just a basic outline, so that's why it isn't so detailed. cx Of course, if this is approved, Novel and I will probably talk over this and add on more details as we go along.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully you'll enjoy this plot!

~Lunar Eclipse~

*Note: Like the Elements of Harmony, the Elements of Life have 2 earth ponies, 2 pegasi, and 2 unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Hm...Interesting. We already somewhat have another Sitewide Plot in mind (Well, I've shown it to Kitty but she hasn't really said anything about it yet. I am also happy to wait a while before saying anything) but I am not sure if we are ready for a Sitewide plot yet. We have very little members and while I like the idea...Well; I think I'll wait for Kitty to give her idea on this plot.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Wait, what now?

Why am I called to this in the middle of being sexy? /shot

No, I'm kidding about that last part, but my input is that it is interesting, yet I had an idea.

Can it be like how they discovered the Elements of Harmony for the Elements of Life, and that each characters that are active (I can get Mossy, Badge, me, Icee, and you, Echo, easily. We can then split the last one between us staff, if that's possible)

So what I'm saying is that I like the plot idea, but I think we should wait a tad bit longer.

Like; on Kes' site, they did a plot, and it was just to soon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

The Elements of Life already have holders with them. The ponies that hold them have been locked away, but recently were set free.

Perhaps we could wait them a little longer. I was thinking that everyone on the site could have a major part in the plot.

For example...
Kitty - Element of Fire
Badge - Element of Water
Me - Element of Light
Mossy - Element of Earth
Mastiff - Element of Wind
Shiny - Element of Darkness
Icee - Fallen Pegasus

That's not what I planned, but I'm saying for example. cx I'm not sure what you mean by discovering them.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Okay; but can I ask something?

Could I possibly be the Element of Darkness if we do this?

By discovering, is like how Twilight said how each pony represented the element in an episode.

For example:

"Applejack; represented the Element of Honesty when she told me everything would be okay when I let go from that ledge."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I'll have to discuss that with Novel and decide who gets what part.

They already have holders, so they can't be discovered. Ponies own the Elements of Life already. X3
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:30 pm

No, I mean like one of us could write a backstory on how they received it.

And, alrighty.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh! XD That's what you meant. My bad~ I dunno, it really depends on whether we're doing this or not.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:00 am

D: I'm hurt. Why did you put me down as the evil pony?

Anyways, I like the idea. But I think the whole, thousand years is getting kinda clichéd.
I think that doing the representation of the Elements, like what you interpreted Kitty was saying, is better for this situation. This would give us the chance to develope our characters, and give them more depth and meaning. I think introducing more characters would get confusing. Then what would our current ponies be doing? Would they become background characters?

I was also thinking.

The Elements of Harmony. Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. They're doing their own things now. So don't you think they're too busy to perform their duties as the holders of the Elements?

I think that there should be new ponies to take over these jobs. It could be that 6 new ponies save the main 6, which makes them realize that these new ponies are better suited for the Elements now. Some Twilight magic and boom, the Elements are transferred to the new ponies.
This would allow us to again, deepen our ponies. Plus, if another plot calls for the Elements, we don't need to role play as pre-made characters. This way, we know exactly how the pony would solve it, rather than stealing a solution from the show.

Just some ideas from Icee.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Heart Blossom wrote:
D: I'm hurt. Why did you put me down as the evil pony?

Anyways, I like the idea. But I think the whole, thousand years is getting kinda clichéd.
I think that doing the representation of the Elements, like what you interpreted Kitty was saying, is better for this situation. This would give us the chance to develope our characters, and give them more depth and meaning. I think introducing more characters would get confusing. Then what would our current ponies be doing? Would they become background characters?

That's what I was thinking. However, I wanted to have a more characters just for this sitewide plot. They're just NPC characters that are involved just for plots, unless you really want them as one of your main characters. cx

Our current ponies won't become background characters, they'll be involved in this plot and be quite major for it. I have an idea on how they'll come into the plot and be quite important. Of course, that's only if this plot is the one we'll be doing.

Heart Blossom wrote:
I was also thinking.

The Elements of Harmony. Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. They're doing their own things now. So don't you think they're too busy to perform their duties as the holders of the Elements?

I think that there should be new ponies to take over these jobs. It could be that 6 new ponies save the main 6, which makes them realize that these new ponies are better suited for the Elements now. Some Twilight magic and boom, the Elements are transferred to the new ponies.
This would allow us to again, deepen our ponies. Plus, if another plot calls for the Elements, we don't need to role play as pre-made characters. This way, we know exactly how the pony would solve it, rather than stealing a solution from the show.

Just some ideas from Icee.

True. I'd prefer if we did have new holders of the Elements of Harmony. They all have their own duties and jobs to attend to, so they'll be unable to fight evil for Celestia with the Elements.

That would be fun Icee~ I'd see that some of our current ponies could fit those Elements. For example, Novel or Lunar would be Magic. I'd like to have our characters be more complex with plots. Especially, it would be fun to have another plot sometime later with the Elements of Harmony since I'd rather not play one of the older characters, and it would seem a little less like we're stealing an idea from the show.

Great suggestions Icee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.   .:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Plot Suggestion for Sitewide:.
Page 1 of 1