My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where the Garden Grows -closed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Well, that caused him to pause, before he glanced at Tuli. "I'm sure being an Alicorn is very hard even if it means you are a princess...Being forced to watch your friends grow old and die without you while you barely age...I'm sure it is a toll hard on anypony who is not prepared to deal with such things..." he grew silent. That was something he weighted about a lot, wondering if he was strong enough to outlive his current friends...And he found it hard to even think about parting with Tuli, but he knew that one day it would come to be; there was no doubt about it...One day, his father would come for her.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:35 pm

The day she'd die, Tuli knew it would be hard. "That's one thing I never want to know... How one could bear the pain of someone they loved dying after death stared them in their face." She wondered how the Princesses could handle it. Tuli yawned, sitting down as she kept watching the sky. It was late at night, and sleep now stared her down. Usually, with a nightmare, she would lay crying until she just fell asleep. Tonight, though, she knew some pony would be with her and keep her safe. In the back of Tull's mind though, a new fear had been released. What if she had begun to be too trusting of him, and all of a sudden he turned on her? Many of her friends had done this, but with Avan she felt differently about him doing that. Yet she would surely have to deny becoming so trusting for her own safety, even if she wished not to.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Avan lowered his head, his ears flicking back slightly. "It is never easy..." he muttered to himself. He turned his head slightly, smiling softly when he noticed how tired she was. As an Alicorn he was able to not sleep for longer, altought it still put a strain on his body to do so. "If you need to sleep, you can. I promise I won't leave your side, Tuli."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:55 pm

"Okay.... I'm just tired from being up late last night.." Tuli sighed, wishing she didn't always have to sleep. A chill crept up her back when a soft wind blew and the cool air passed through her cloak. But even though the illumination from Avan's cloak made it easier to see, the dark area made her just a little drowsier.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Avan smiled at her with a worn, tired look. He almost wanted to yawn, but kept it down as he shook his head slightly. "I'm tired also...But I do promise to stay here if you fall asleep..."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 am

Tuli smiled, sitting down where she was beside Avan. "I'm so thankful that we met, Avan..." Stifling a yawn, she knew it was the time to sleep. Even though they were in the garden, Tuli wouldn't mind sleeping by the benches.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 pm

"So am I, Tuli," Avan said as he also sat down, smiling softly at Tuli. He paused as he glanced at the moon and stars, before he ruffled his wings before he closed his eyes and started to sing a song. It was a soft, sweet lullaby that he recalled his mother singing to him when he was such a young foal before he went to bed. "Lunam et stellas in coelo saltare lente," he started slowly, although it was a tongue that he knew that Tuli would not understand. "Vt nox ipsa cantat laudem, To laberetur in somnum et somnia vocant suaviter, Et esto ibi usque dum sol surgit."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:13 pm

All the while, Tuli had continued to grow tired. She then leaned on Avan, her cloak still wrapped around her. Closing her eyes, she softly swayed to the tune. She continued to listen, her eyes shut lightly as the moonlight stayed wrapped around them, the white light combined with Avan's cloak emitting a soft glow. It was warming, as the feeling of security embraced the mare tightly.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Avan paused as he watched Tuli, before chuckling softly. "I suppose my lullaby isn't going to help you stay awake, will it?" he asked softly with a light smile. "It did always put me to asleep easily..."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Tuli had fallen asleep when he was talking, laying on the round comfortably, her cloak tight around her and comforting. A soft sigh had escaped her body before she drifted off to sleep, her mind clouded with already active dreams.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Avan glanced over at Tuli, noticing she had fallen asleep. He couldn't help but chuckle softly as he shook his head, shifting slightly as they laid under the full moon. "Suppose I'll be stuck here all night," he whispered as he glanced at Tuli with a soft grin, ready to keep his promise of staying by her side.

-Time Skip-

The sun was high in the sky; having rose at some point but Avan hadn't been keeping track. The trees around them left the two ponies in the shade, making the air cool around them and keeping them from the sun's harmful glare. Avan's horn was alight as he was writing things down on a scroll;  make notes about something. He would pause from the scroll to glance at the sleeping Tuli next to him, before returning to his work. However, what he was writing on the scroll would be unknown to Tuli; as he was writing in his normal tongue; knowing very little about writing in Equestrian.

Occ: Finally getting around to this. I'll try to work on posting on other topics later.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 am

It had been awhile after until Tuli stirred. She didn't wake up slowly, but instead she was up and alert within ten seconds. Turning towards Avan, she nudged him softly.  "Good morning..." She yawned briefly afterwards.

Feeling her cloak a little too tight around her, Tuli undid the clasp to her cloak as it then acted more like a blanket. She then paused, and turned her head to see what he might've been writing. After trying to understand it, Tuli gave up. She didn't know what it meant, noir did she feel the need to ask. She could now see the soft rays of the sun though the protective leaves, glad she had been right on the time. The shade had thrown her off as to what time of the day it had been, but it was better to her that they stayed in the shade, rather than being in the open sun.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Avan blinked as he felt Tuli nudge him; having missed the moments that she had awoken. He turned his head in surprise as he gently placed the scroll down with a soft smile. "Oh, morning," he responded in kind, before shifting his gaze away slightly. There was a faint, tired look in his eyes as while Tuli had slept; he had chosen not to do so. It didn't bother him all that much not to sleep but while it was came with drawbacks; he felt it was a better opinion then to relive the nightmares that haunted him whenever he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Garden Grows -closed-   Where the Garden Grows -closed- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the Garden Grows -closed-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next