My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Introduction (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
memelord
NOpe
memelord

Another Introduction (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Crash!

Papers, feathers, and who knows what else flew into the air as the Pegasi slammed into a bush sitting in Town Square. Flying Fury groaned in mild pain as he pushed himself onto his hooves. "Ack, I knew I should have slowed down!" The stallion disciplined himself as he outstretched a wing.

A loud yell in pain sounded through the air as the pony did so. Though, he had only yet to see his wing. Almost immediately Flying Fury gasped as he looked at the appendage. It was clipped, bent, and looked broken! "No! Not my wing, please be a horrible dream. I can't mess up my wing!" The pony said in despair as he placed a hoof on it and tried to smooth it out as if it were a piece of paper. It was no use though, he had messed it up and may as well be an Earth Pony for awhile.

Through his panicking, he hadn't noticed a figure walk up to him and watch as he desperately tried to fix his problem.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:11 pm

First time the foreign pony stepped onto the ground of Ponyville's town square. The next moment, a Pegasus zipping through right past her and a sudden crash. And a few brief seconds later, a yell of pain. Glancing around to see if any other pony was there to help the Pegasus, hesitating slightly as she trotted over, the crystal unicorn gave out her hoof, tapping the stallion gently on his back softly, before closing her eyes and her horn glowing, a light pastel aura surrounding it and the damaged wing, Xiao Yu mended it carefully with a spell. Forgetting that she wasn't back at her home country, she spoke in the wrong language as she asked him, "你还好吗? (Are you okay?) Quite frankly, she was baffled as to why this Pegasus was obsessing over his wing so much. Was flight that important to the ponies who could soar? Maybe she was being too naïve with that thought...
Back to top Go down
memelord
NOpe
memelord

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:26 pm

The stallion was on the verge of having a tantrum before he felt a light nudge on his back. He took it as if maybe the wind blew something onto him as if to taunt him. Cruel nature. Quickly, the Pegasus pony turned his head to mess with his wing again. Though, he felt an odd aura around his side. Maybe it was pain, or you know the light pastel colour surrounding his wing. Being a flyer and loving the clouds he had never really talked to Unicorns nor has he seen any of them use their magic to do incredible things. But this, it just made his jaw drop. The sight of his wing just mending back together and no longer hurting filled the Stallion with glee.

"Thank you so much! I just couldn't go without my wings!" Flying Fury said quickly in happiness as he flapped he healed wing.

"Wait, huh?" The Stallion said as he listened to the Mare speak. This didn't sound like the language that was accustomed to Ponyville. Then again, she didn't even look like she was from around here. She looked like those ponies he had heard other's speak about. Crystal Ponies or something, could she possibly be one?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Realizing that she spoke in the wrong tongue, the mare had immediately flustered from embarrassment. Seeing the Pegasus overjoyed was interesting. Maybe Pegasi were always happy when they could fly since it was what they were best at, or she could be completely wrong about it. Not like she ever knew any Pegasi back in her country anyway. Crystal pony was right at the very most, though she was a bit on the rarer side, having the genetics of both crystal ponies and unicorns. Her father was well... a unicorn, and her mother was a crystal pony. And her mother, let's just say she was never at home most of the time. Clearing her throat as she spoke again, Xiao Yu bowed her head replying to the now hyper Pegasus, "S-sorry... Not my first language.... Err... Here not from." Stumbling over her words as she attempted to speak, it was quite evident that her accent was quite heavy and might be hard to understand. "Name is Níngjìng Tiānlài... Too hard maybe? Nickname would be Xiao Yu. You are?"
Back to top Go down
memelord
NOpe
memelord

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:43 pm

"Oh, uh my name is Flying Fury. If that's what you were asking for." He said as his bright brown eyes looked back in forth nervously, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he was not able to understand her accent that well. The Stallion, not wanting to hurt her feelings, smiled lightly before opening his mouth to speak. " It's okay if you aren't from around here. It makes you unique, Xiao Yu." Flying Fury said in a reassuring tone as he mentally hoped he had pronounced it right.

"Also, thanks for fixing my wing. They mean a lot to me if you didn't notice." He said with a chuckle as he flapped them once, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:55 pm

With a soft smile, the unicorn nodded, replying, "Yes. Was asking your name." Noticing how nervous the Pegasus was, she couldn't help but laugh lightly at that. Her feelings weren't hurt that easily and even then, she usually mistook an insult for a compliment. Giving a nod to Flying Fury, Xiao Yu cleared her throat again, this time speaking with a lighter accent by a bit, so at least it should be easier to understand, "Thank you. And, I assume wings important to all Pegasi?" To be honest, the crystal unicorn wasn't quite sure what to say, and had honestly not understood a few of the words that the stallion had spoken. She should probably try and visit a library and expand her vocabulary on the equestrian language spoken around this area...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction (OPEN)   Another Introduction (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Introduction (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1