My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fioritura's Entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Fioritura's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Tuli Fioritura walked around the Ponyville square, being eyed by many ponyfolk. She lowered her head, as her long hair brushed the ground. She was an oddity with her height, but she let it pass. As she ended up at the Town Hall, she looked up. A small smile crept on to the unicorn's face.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Standing off to the side of the Town Hall, hiding in the shadows of the building was a oddly tall stallion. His green, messy mane swept around his ears as he fixed his light brown robe. Green lines covered his robe that pulsed in time with his heart-beat and seem to move as if alive. As his robes shifted as he attempted to correct it; you could catch a sight of wings under it; something he wanted to remain hidden. He didn't want to be honored as royalty, he had grown tired of that over 1000 years ago.

His ears flickered as he glanced up from his robe to spot the light silver unicorn. He quickly noted at how tall she was; almost the same height at him but he knew she wasn't an Alicorn, she had no wings, but if he didn't know better he would of thought she was. He cleared his throat, making sure his robe was perfect this time before stepping from the shadows and trotting over to the lovely mare. "Hello," he said calmly as he dipped his head to her. He was always looking for new friends; ones that could help him find Sol.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Tuli Fioritura glanced up at the stallion before her. "Oh, hello there." She replied, quietly. The small smile was still on her face. She studied the stallion; and he was tall, taller then her. Her ears flattened back to her head, and a waft of shyness came over her. She had to get over this, yet she just couldn't.

Last edited by Luna~ on Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Avan paused as he watched Tuli with interest. He shifted from hoof to hoof, unsure what to say. "Th-My name is Avan, it is wonderful to meet you." He sighed, shaking his head. He had almost slipped back to old Equestrian; but he had spent years with his 'subjects,' the fairy ponies; one would expect he wouldn't be use to talking like this after so many years of slim to none of real pony contact. His hidden wings fluttered under his robe, the green lines started to pulse a little faster. If anypony figured out that he was an Alicorn...He doubt he could deal with it. Just one little slip could throw away everything he had been working on hard on...being normal.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Tuli Fioritura lifted her head, her ears perking a little. "Oh, I'm Tuli Fioritura... B-But you can call me Tuli. Also, it's wonderful to meet you also..." She replied, her tone still quiet. Her violet eyes were still showing a shy expression, yet after awhile, she would get over it. "So, your a unicorn? I was just asking because I didn't think there would be any other unicorns around my height..." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:58 pm

"Tuli Fioritura...What a beautiful name," Avan whispered to himself, before a small smile appeared on his lips. "I didn't think there would be any other unicorns around my height!" He laughed, his wings fluttering and causing his cloak to sway. He did notice the shy look on her face, but he didn't mind; it only wanted him to learn more about her; to find out why she may be so shy.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Tuli smiled more, and her head was now fully raised. "Well, I'm glad that there is somepony else around here... honestly... I wanted to know why I look like this..." The last part was merely a whisper. She noticed how his cloak swayed with him. Wow, that's cool! she noted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:44 am

"Aaaaaaavvvvvaaaaaannnnn!" A voice said, a small high-pitched sound appeared from behind Fioritura. "H-h-help me!" This time the voice was closer. A small pony about the size of a hummingbird, colored similar to a purple orchid was zipping towards the unicorn and the prince. Something was following her, pursuing her in the chase. It was Starlight Orchid, head of Avan's royal court, and she seemed to be in shock and was trying her best to fly as fast as her wings could carry her. When she reached Avan, the fairy hid in his cloak.

That "something" happened to be Lunar. The unicorn had never seen a fairy pony before so she went ahead and started after Orchid after the fairy passed by the window. Stopping by Avan and Fioritura, the unicorn tried to catch her breath before asking, "Uhh... Uhh... Have you seen a fairy-like creature come by here? I just wanted to tell... Her that she dropped her pouch of fairy dust..." Then noticing, Lunar saw that she never met these two before. Shaking her head to get rid of the weariness she had, the cloak's hood that covered her face fell off. Smiling, the unicorn said, "Hello, I don't believe we've met. My name's Lunar Eclipse and I work at Ponyville's library. Please call me Lunar." Seeing Fioritura, she saw how much bigger the unicorn was against her. Weird... Perhaps she has some alicorn blood in her? Sighing, Lunar's horn glowed as she lifted the hood back onto her head.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:02 am

Miss Fioritura looked over, seeing a blur whiz by. She had heard of a fairy pony; but she never knew they were real. Fioritura had always thought they were just another ponytale, but they were real! Turning her head, she saw a unicorn. A normal sized unicorn. Maybe she can help me? she thought. "Oh, hello. Yeah, I think I did see one... But I would let her h-hide..." She trailed off. But as she got a good look at Lunar Eclipse, she took note that this should be her height. Wow, didn't she look like an alicorn already? Yeah, it did seem that her magic was stronger, but... That couldn't be possible! Could she be related to an alicorn? Oh well. "Oh, I don't think we have. I-I'm Tuli Fioritura. But, you can call me Tuli, or Fioritura... I don't mind either..."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:55 am

The stallion turned with a surprise look as his named was called out, having faintly heard it, and saw the little blur of purple dash under his cloak, causing him to almost rear back in surprise. "O-Orchid?" he stammered, a confused look as he glanced at his cloak. Where had she come from? He hadn't seen the little fairy after he had left the Fairy Pony kingdom to travel to Ponyville...had she followed him all the way here? His ears flickered when he saw Lunar come up; before forcing a fake smile on his face as his robe started to pulse a bit faster in time with his heart-beat. "Er...I doubt we've have met; I'm fairly new to Ponyville. My name is Avan and, uh, I think I know who that pouch belongs to. May I take it off your hooves?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:46 am

Tuli turned back to Avan, a tiny smile on her face. "Avan, if you don't mind my question, where did you get that robe? It is cool, and it seems as if it is alive..." She said, it was cool. Looking back to Lunar Eclipse, her eyes started to shine faintly. "Lunar, do you think there would be any family history books at the library you stay at?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Orchid peered from under Avan's cloak, before seeing the pouch of fairy dust. Looking around herself, she noticed that it wasn't on her, and was about to zip out to get it when she heard that Avan was going to get it for her. Letting out a sigh of relief, the fairy flew inside the cloak before resting on Avan's back.

Lunar nodded to Avan, "Sure, I was trying to tell that fairy to come back to get her pouch, but would she listen? However, it seems the fairy knows you somehow..." Handing over the pouch, she tried to rethink the name over and over again, before giving up. She couldn't recall the name. Turning her glance to Tuli, she replied, "Oh sure, but why do you ask? Does it have something to do with your size? You're quite big for a unicorn. More like an alicorn if you ask me!" The unicorn wasn't trying to offend, but it was kinda true. Tuli was much bigger than her... Maybe twice her size?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Taking the bag, Avan floated it under his robe to where Orchid was resting on his back and dropped it there. He then glanced at Tuli as she pointed out his robe, smiling softly. "Oh, I used to travel a lot. Thy-I got it as a gift on one of my trips when I came across a Zebra tribe." He stopped for a second as he watched his robe pulse for a second before turning his gaze to Lunar. "Er; yes. I believe I ran across her on one of my many trips; we became close in my short time there so she must have followed me." He paused for a second, sighing. Of course; his 'short time' was different from them. He had spent almost 200 years with his fairy ponies...which was about two or three life-times for the normal ponies...He hated being ageless, he was forced to keep watching his old friends die as he remained the same...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Tuli Fioritura nodded. "Oh, okay. I just had to ask." She replied. Looking at the 'unicorn' horn to hoof, she thought that he was very handsome he reminded her of an Alicorn, but that was just a theory. Turning to Lunar Eclipse, she started to blush, "Yeah... If you had any books like that, so I could find out why. I heard that there was a library here that may help, so that's why I came to Ponyville, but also to make some friends." She said, her voice becoming more confident.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Lunar nodded, "Hmm... Befriending fairies? Sounds interesting. I'd like to learn more if you would mind telling me." Before getting caught up with herself she added, "Only if you want to of course~" She was awfully cheerful today, perhaps it was because of the fact that she had a friend to stay with her at night now, or because she met a real Changeling some time ago. Even so, perhaps she meant to be happy for awhile instead of reading too many books. Adding on a small laugh, Lunar said to Tuli, "Want to come over right now? I'm sure Novel and Levi wouldn't mind. We're a bit full right now since we have Princess Melody from the Crystal Empire over, Burning Ash who's a royal guard that's supposed to help look after her, Winter Dream - a unicorn helping Burning Ash, a Diamond Dog named Mastiff who's here to learn literature... Oh, and a griffin named Otia staying on our roof as well as my pet snowy owl, Frostbell. Perhaps maybe someone's out currently... Hopefully, it's too full in the library nowadays!"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Tuli Fioritura perked her ears. "Oh? Well, I guess I can stay somewhere else... I'll manage. Also; how, did this griffin, Otia, end up there? Do you know?" She asked. "Also, I would like to head over to the library a little later." She added.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Avan watched them talk with interesting; happy that the topic had quickly switched from Orchid and the Fairy Ponies. He was a bit ticked off that Orchid had followed him all the way here; away from her home...but he understood her reasons. It would be hard for her to watch her best friend leave her for what could be forever; he knew that feeling to well. His mind started to drift off to the fateful day when he had awaited for his friends...only to learn that they were gone. He glared at the sun for a quick second, a growl coming from his throat. He had lost them...because of...because of her. Avan had almost forgotten that he was in the middle of Town Square with two fine looking mares. He quickly pushed the memory and his hate for Celestia away, trying to get focused back in what they were talking about. This was no time to think about the past; he had to focus on why he was here. "Er; I'm sorry for asking; but you don;t happen to know anypony named Sol, do you?" He soon became quiet; hoping that nopony would know that was the name of Luna's twin; he didn't want to be asked why he was looking for a long missing Prince from 1000 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Tuli Fioritura had a puzzled look on her face. "S-Sol?" She asked, confused. Who was he? "I am really sorry, Avan, but I have not heard of this, 'Sol'./" she said, sadly. Tuli Fioritura didn't want to disappoint the unicorn, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Lunar frowned, "S-sol? I haven't heard that name before. Maybe in books or maybe from Luna, but I can't remember that very well. Sorry Avan. Strangely, she could've sworn she heard that name a couple times from a legend or something, but it slipped out of her mind. The unicorn sighed, wishing she could help.

A figure appeared from behind. She was a unicorn hiding her wings, making her an alicorn. Seeing Avan, the "unicorn" smiled. Bowing her head, Dream knew that she shouldn't exactly reveal the secret. "Ah, Avan; it's been awhile since I've seen you. How've you been?" Dream said, before giving a greeting to Lunar and Tuli. Fluttering her hidden wings gently, she continued, "My name is Winter Dream, pleased to meet you." Her gaze on Tuli as she bowed. She heard "Sol" as she came by and wondered... Luna has been released, so Sol must be around as well. Where could Luna's twin be? She felt an interesting aura when Coco came by the other day to give Novel some thin mints, but she couldn't recall where it was from. "Looking for Sol? I can help you, but I don't have anything to say about that. Sorry Avan... Dream said softly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Avan jumped in surprise as Dream spoke behide him, spinning around as he attempted not to flutter his wings in shock. "D-Dream!" he gasped. He hadn't seen her for over 1000 years; in fact he was sure that he had heard something along the lines of her being trapped by Celestia. He cleared his throat; attempting to recollect himself. "I-It's been quite some time; Dream. I didn't expect to see you here...Er; it seems you haven't aged a day since we last saw each other." He frowned sightly as he listened to his old friend. "I-It is alright; Dream. I wasn't expecting for anypony to know him; I've just haven't seen him in such a long time..." he however became quite as Tuli spoke; turning his head to face her. "I-I, er, thank you for trusting me Tuli, and Dream here is an old friend of mine; she is the same as I." He frowned; wondering why Winter Dream was even here. Didn't she have her own kingdom to run? His wings fluttered gently at his sides; shifting hoof to hoof. He almost wanted to get out of here; he was afraid that somehow somepony would realize that he was hiding his wings; and his wings weren't used to not being used for this long. This was the problem of being in a kingdom where you have been long forgotten. He paused as he grinned softly. Was there any tales about him? If there were ones of Sol; there had to be at least one or two about him!
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Tuli Fioritura started taking a few steps back, lowering her head. She was getting more freaked by so many ponies. "Oh, o-okay... I was just wondering." As more ponies started passing by, it only made her wish she was small, to not be eyed every single time a pony passed. As she started backing away towards a shady part, she wound up besides Avan. Looking up at him with shy eyes, she was trying to tell him that she was getting a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Seeing Avan's startled look, she gave a gentle laugh. "Sorry for startling you. It's just strange to see you here. I wasn't expected anyone else I know here besides Melody and Burning Ash," the alicorn said gently. Sighing, she hated this new way of speaking. Sure, she was used to it, but it was so... iffy. Shaking her head, Dream thought about it for a moment. Avan was right - she hadn't grown at all since she last saw him. In fact, she was only half way up his neck - not counting her horn. As if she read Avan's mind, Dream explained, "I'm here to foalsit Melody while she goes to school here. Perhaps you know Melody, Cadence's daughter?" Right now, Dream wanted to leave just because she could tell Tuli was getting nervous. Signaling to Lunar, the alicorn smiled, "I'll leave you two alone." Signaling the white unicorn to follow, the two walked back to the library.

Edit from Novel: Topic was split; find the rest of it here

Last edited by Novel Shine on Fri May 24, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Split topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fioritura's Entrance   Fioritura's Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Fioritura's Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Town Hall-
Jump to: