My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nighttime Frost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Nighttime Frost Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime Frost   Nighttime Frost EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Name:
Nighttime Frost

Race:
Pegasus

Coat:
Black

Mane:
Blue

Magic Color (If Unicorn or Allicorn)

Eye color:
Dark blue

Cutie Mark (Picture will work):
A black shield with a snowflake imprinted in the middle

How did your pony get their cutie mark:
Prepare for a long story, Ladies and Gents.
One night, in the Glaciation Empire, a colt was walking through the town. He had just turned 13, and wanted to try out for a job. The poor colt wasn't able to find a job that suited him, but then he saw some royal guards by the Princess, Winter Dream. He smiled in amazement, but a dark figure came over. Her guards weren't paying attention, and she was being taken away. But, he wanted to keep the princess safe.
Daring his best, Nighttime Frost ran towards the pony trying to take the princess. As he ran head-first to that ponynapper, it ran off, leaving Winter Dream behind. "Who may you be?" Winter Dream asked. "N-Nighttime F-Frost, ma'am." He replied. The princess had a small smile upon her face. "Well, would you like to help me out and serve as a guard?" The question greatly startled the colt, but he nodded. His flank glowed brightly, and his cutie mark appeared. A shield with a snowflake in the middle.

NOTE: The princess had been totally taken by surprise in this, and she was weak for that moment, If I need to change it, I will Echo~

Personality:
Nighttime Frost is a generous gentlecolt. He is very serious when it comes to his job, though. He is kind and caring, and is always there to lend a helping hoof, and keeping the princess safe.

Job (If they have one):
Winter Dream's Personal Guard, and Head Guard of the Glaciation Empire

History:
What, the story of his cutie mark isn't enough?

Other then that, as he ranked up over the years, he became head guard of the Glaciation Empie's army. Sooner or later, Winter Dream asked him to be her personal guard.

Last edited by Luna~ on Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Nighttime Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Frost   Nighttime Frost EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

You followed pretty much everything I wanted for a pony from the Glaciation Empire... However, a red mane? That doesn't quite fit in with the name or where Night's from, correct?

If you fix this, I'll approve it. cx
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Nighttime Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Frost   Nighttime Frost EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Kay... Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nighttime Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Frost   Nighttime Frost Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Frost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Creations :: Creations :: Old Creations-
Jump to: