My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Pals [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Making Pals [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:33 pm

The schoolbell rang at the schoolhouse, many fillies and colts rushing out to go home. However, there was one taller then the others, about the height of a full-grown mare, but not quite. Little miss Ariadne Blossom, who had taken to helping out at the schoolhouse for the day as a bit of a volunteer work.

Ruffling her feathers slightly, the young mare started to walk between the many fillies and colts down the road. Time to go to your afternoon job, Ari. You have to pay your rent somehow. Despite how young she was, Ari still seemed to be rather independant. She did rent a house of her own, cooked her own food, made her own earning, and even had a pet to care for. Who was rather peculiar on his own, anyways. Out of all the pets in the world, Ari had a bit of a soft spot for a pet ferret. What could she say? They made for a rather comfortable couch buddy.

Otherwise though, Ari was mainly focused on getting to Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie Pie had been nice enough to let her work as a decorator, putting the icing on the cupcakes and such. The nice part was that she could show up whenever, just as long as she did. Otherwise, her schedule had just about no structure to it... It was actually rather nice. Looking ahead though, when she noticed another pony she couldn't help but want to say hello. Who was this other pony, anyways? Curiosity had kicked into her head, somewhat making her move a little bit faster.

ooc; starter is crappy.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:57 pm

School...Chrysos - or as this form of his was known, Crystal Shadow - stared at the Ponyville school with an uneasy look. His wings flickered at his side as he shifted around as the schoolbell rang across the schoolyard. As foals started to race from the school building, he snorted in surprise as he stumbled a bit of the side, attempting to get get out of their way. He had been in front of the the path away from the school, but now stood by the white picket-fence as the young children raced past him. His crimson eyes ran over them at the different emotions that he felt from them.

He frowned as he pushed those emotions away, half fearing that he would drain a few. He hadn't 'eaten' emotions in what seemed like days, and while he knew the dangers that not draining had on changelings like himself, he wanted to avoid it as much as he could...He wanted to prove that Changelings could live in peace with the other races. However, something caught his attention and saw a dark teal pegasus walking toward him. His eyes narrowed as his wings flared slightly at his side. He didn't want to really talk to anypony, fearing how he would act with the hunger as it was, but he want to try to make friends...He gritted his teeth as he forced his wings closed, waiting for the mare to appoch, taking notice of the emotion coming from her; kindness and curiosity. Of course, curiosity killed the cat...
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Well, as the old saying had gone, most of the time it had prooved false for Ariadne. With her luck, at least. For the most part... Trying to shove the thought of her being a blank flank still away, she stopped within a good few feet of the stallion. On her trek over she had been taking note of a few details about him, such as how his mane was black and tipped with silver and how he seemed to be a pegasus like herself... As well as how he appeared to be older then the other young stallions her age. Not that there was anything wrong with that, friendship knew no boundaries, did it not?

"H-Hi, I haven't really seen you around Ponyville before." Good going, Ari. She spoke in a somewhat cheerful voice, a smile gracing her muzzle. The closer she was to him the more fascinated she was, just with getting to know him in general. There weren't many stallions around her age she had met before, they were all either younger or quite a bit older. Again, nothing wrong with that in her mind. She just hadn't been too interested in getting to know many of the ponies out there, the ones she mainly did being those in the class she helped out or who she payed rent to.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:22 pm

"No...I suppose you haven't," Crystal Shadow replied, which was slightly cold as he stared at her.  Shortly after he said that however, he sighed as he shook his head. Being cold wasn't going to help. He could tell that she simply wanted to be kind, getting to know him...But he dimly thought to himself of how horrible an idea that would be once she learned the truth. How would she react if she ever learned what he was? Not kindly, he was sure that much. He had a pit of disappear that told him that his mother, no much how he disliked her, was right. Nopony would ever accept a changeling. But he was here to prove that was wrong, was he not?

So, he took a deep breath as he stared back at her. "I am not from around here...I came to Ponyville only a few months ago," he stated, which was the truth. After all, the perfect lie had layers of the truth build into it. He attempted forced a small smile, but he was unsure if he was successful in passing it off. "But I suppose I shouldn't be rude...What is your name? Mine is Crystal Shadow," he said, giving the name he had come up with shortly after taking this form. He blamed the fact that he had been thinking of the Crystal Empire when he had taken it, which I suppose worked as a good idea of where he came from...Only the fact that he had come from the almost complete opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Ari uneasily took a step back at the young stallion's somewhat cold words, her wings uncomfortably opening briefly. Folding them back at her sides, she had looked away briefly before returning to meed his gaze when he had taken to speaking again. Well, that explained why she had't see him around before for the most part. "Welcome to Ponyville, then." Her smile stayed there as they accompanied her words. It was an honest welcome for the most part.

She could tell slightly on how his smile was a little forced, but for the most part she shrugged it off. Ariadne had approached him, and most likely she may have made him a little uncomfortable. Oopsie...

"It's nice to meet you Crystal Shadow... I'm Ariadne Blossom... But Ari works." She had such a long name, it was much more easier to be called that... Or Ms. Blossom, as the younger ponies called her. But seeing that she was around someone that she hoped to become her friend, she didn't exactly plan for formal names.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:03 pm

"Ari..." he mused softly, before he shrugged slightly. "Well, I suppose it is nice to meet you then, Ari." Silence drifted for a few seconds, unsure of what to say now. He wasn't good with other ponies; mostly because the only ponies he had ever really talked to was his older sister, his mother, or the drones...He couldn't even really say he had ever spoken a word to his father. He was used to drones living in half-fear, half-respect for him so having a normal pony just talk to him like he was nothing special...It was weird. Perhaps he should of stuck around long enough for his mother's lesson of how to act like a normal pony. Almost any drone could do better at talking to a normal pony than he could.

So, growing tired of the silence, he let out a soft sigh. "So...Ah...Do you go to this...School?" he asked, glancing at the school behind him. He didn't know much of the pony schools, feeling it was little like the solo classes his mother would give him on how to be a 'proper' changeling. Of course, this also meant that he had never gone to a real school and was lacking basic things like the history of Equestria and such. He just knew whatever his mother thought was a good idea to teach him, and he had left the hive before he could learn everything so he had a feeling he was missing some major stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Listening to his question, she shook her head. "No, I only volunteer there to help the fillies and colts with their work." That kind smile of hers had somewhat faded has her facial muscles had grown tired from being forced to stay stretched for that bit of time. Seeing that she didn't ever really smile in her life, it was hard to keep one on her face for such a long time. "Pardon my curiosity and possible stereotypicalness... But did you by chance come from the Crystal Empire?" It was mainly judging off of his name, nothing more. She hadn't really ever seen a crystal pony before, but the idea of him being one made her a little more curious. She wouldn't badger him with questions if he was, even if it seemed to spark her curiosity.

To be honest though, now that she could at least look at him without seeming weird she took a small liking to his appearance. It wasn't anything flashy, or really out of the ordinary, but to say the least it was nothing short of a nice look. Now, she wasn't totally head-over-heels as most girls may have been... But all the while what could she say? He was handsome, and his appearance was one that was soft enough to where it didn't bother her eyes compared to some of the ponies' coats in the sunlight. Not to be rude in any way though, it was just that certain colors weren't the best in such light.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:25 pm

He just nodded his head as she went on about how she volunteered, only to freeze up at her question. Well, he supposed that his idea of living at the Crystal Empire would have to work. He smiled softly, letting out a small laugh as he tried to be as lighthearted as he could be. "I was born there, yes. I suppose my name gave it away?" he asked with a title of his head. Of course, he became aware of another slight feeling coming from the mare. It was slight one, and rather dim but all he knew it was a warm feeling...One that made him uneasy. His hunger for emotion rumbled in his belly, but he pushed it down. He would feed only when he was required. No more, no less...Mainly because less would spell the end of him.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:39 pm

A small chuckle came from the pegasus as she heard his comment. "It kind of did, yes." With another small smile, she couldn't help but add "You still have a cool name, nevertheless." Feeling somewhat awkward just sort of standing around the place, seeing that most of the fillies and colts were long on their way home. Mainly because energy was practically endless in the younger generation of ponies. At least in this class that seemed to be the case. "So... Uh, do you want to head over to the donut shop to get a snack?" There wasn't much otherwise she could think of doing, besides maybe going to the Sweet Shoppe known as Sugarcube Corner. But then Pinkie Pie would probably meet Crystal Shadow, and there'd be no way she'd get to spend any more time of getting to know him. Plus, she'd have to go to work. Biting on the inside of her lip for a moment, she shook the rather selfish thoughts from her mind and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:43 am

School was always a drag, literally. A young filly had to carry her wings around, hoping they won't get stomped or destroyed and hopefully last the entire day. She always had a distant look in her eyes and often daydreamed in class about one day, just one day, being able to soar into the sky that every other pegasi seemed to be able to feel. What a sorry state she was... Her age, and still can't even float above the ground. Most fillies and colts managed to start flying at six years. Here, three years later, she still couldn't. It was a little disappointing that that was what made people start calling her "Droppy".

Yet, that could always be ignored if she could just dream and wish it happened one day. And that was why, she was hoping to ask the substitute - or was she just a helper? - for some advice. Sugardrop just had to know, and the apricot mare couldn't handle it anymore. It was a question she was dying to ask, and she just had to get an answer. So once school ended, the pegasus just waited until the coast was clear and went to go ask. Of course, Ari had to be talking to somepony else... This was awkward. It was a small debate in her head - should she or should she not? Building up the courage, she quickly went up and stuttered with her words a bit in haste.

"Uhm... E-excuse me, Miss? Sir?"

OOC;; Sorry, I fail at remembering stuff.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Crystal had grown still at the offer of going to go to the doughnut shop or get a snack. He wanted to say no, that he would rather not but that would be rude...And his mother did always tell him not to be rude. He opened up his mouth to come up with a response when a voice spoke up. The disguised changeling flickered his gaze to the young filly that had walked up, and quickly took notice of her rather large wings. Of course, he was more relieved that she had come up when she did. "Hello," he said coldly, wondering however why she had come to speak to them. Of course, he had a feeling that she was looking for Ari, as he was unsure why anypony would talk to him...Of course, Ari was talking to him so he supposed that meant that he wasn't that weird looking...At least to the other ponies. To him, he almost always thought that ponies were odd looking but they were the 'top' race compared to the changelings. Changelings were simply monsters while the ponies were 'good'...But he could not blame them for thinking such things about his race as deep down he felt that changelings were indeed monsters at their heart. Himself included...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Ari had honestly been a little surprised by Sugardrop coming over. To be honest she hadn't noticed the Pegasus leave from the schoolhouse, so she should've seen it coming at least slightly. Anyways, seeing that she was always happy to help any of the students from the schoolhouse, she put on her warm smile to the filly. Honestly, she liked Sugardrop the most. Just the differences she had were something that she particularly liked about her, and her personality was just something she enjoyed as well. "Hey Sugardrop, what can I do for you?" She asked sweetly, a hoof having risen as her gaze stayed soft upon the younger pony.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:56 pm

There was a very uneasy laughter emitting from her mouth, and was almost surprised about how the stallion was acting. It was quite unnerving and she could feel herself shaking a bit under his cold, unwavering stare. But, the young filly quickly disregarded that and found that there must be a reason why. After all, everypony has a reason to do something, right? At least, that's what she thought. "Oh, I was wondering about why pegasi have the ability of flight and other ponies don't," Sugar started off briefly, pondering on her own little thoughts as the words in her head began to pour out into speech. Somehow, she didn't really regret what she was saying, as bold as it may seem and any anxiousness she had felt was really lost. Her voice had almost a dream-like quality to it, as though she were imagining everything in her head, how it worked and why they did. Was everything like a machine, only doing what the functions and input buttons say they should do? "I mean, it doesn't seem quite fair that unicorns can use magic either and that earth ponies have the most strength. Why are they not equal? After all... Wouldn't it be great to just have a mix of everything like alicorns?" Always a queer one - maybe that was why some of her classmates avoided her. She didn't ever want to know how it worked, but rather... why. Why everything in the world seemed to be, why somepony thought one way and somepony thought a different way. It was all very interesting to her.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Sugardrop, eh? Crystal Shadow watched the young filly with a curious gaze as the filly went on about her question, before chuckling softly as the filly finished up. "Strange question, but I must agree with you. It seems unfair, doesn't it? Some are born lucky...Some are born not as lucky," he stated in a bitter voice. "It's never something I've tried to understand, nor will I understand. Sometimes I just feel like the world is out to get me with the life I was born into..." his voice died off for a few second before a blush crossed his face. He could of let a bit to much out, but at least he could attempt to cover it up with the history of the Crystal Kingdom. Instead, his attention flickered to Ari to see what she would say, wondering how, or if, she would answer the question the filly had offered her.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:58 pm

A good question indeed, Ari had to think upon her answer.

"Balance, Sugardrop. There was a time before Alicorns existed, before Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and Cadence. It consisted of three tribes, Earth, Pegasi, and Unicorn. Even as some had disadvantages, there was a secret magic to all of them. For the earth ponies, even to this day they remain with what I believe a magic beyond our comprehension... And while Unicorns or Pegasi could easily grow food, it is the Earth ponies whom I believe are the closest to the earth, and that is why before, they were whom brought balance by providing nourishment. Unicorn magic was much more obvious, but they served purpose. Before, Unicorns as a whole rose the sun and the moon in balance in favor of the Earth ponies, so they could have food, and so the earth ponies could grow it. Where to Pegasi come in? It's rather quite simple. We maintain the weather, our magic comes from that ability. We create the seasons, a balance used to nourish the land. We're all part of one big circle, and without each pony's gifts, a Pegasi's wings or an Earth Pony's strength, we wouldn't be the strong society we are today. As you see, we are equal. I believe, that if all were Alicorns, things would be out of balance. With great power comes great resposibility, and there are some who I believe would have a hard time doing so. I say this because, there are those with ambitions... Some that cause effects that can harm others. I believe that we are gifted with one so that other ponies may not suffer, because if there is the chance that one steps out of line, there are many more to retain that harmony." Throughout her rather long speech, a hoof had subconsciously been placed upon her heart.

"Did you ever hear about the reign of Discord, Sugardrop? Because he was so great and that he had stepped out of line, it caused a huge rift between all ponies. If there were many of such great power with dark times, I would think that we wouldn't have such a harmonious life. Think about it, in this society we can be who we want, and we can go about our destiny.. Even if it may be guided by our inner magic. We have these strengths and weakness to retain harmony, and there are so many of us to keep them safe." It was honestly how she felt, and looking up towards the sky, a thoughtful look pondered upon her face.

"Even Changelings, a race we ponies have misunderstood for so long, have a reason to exist. They take the place of other ponies' formes to feed and survive, because love is their only food source. How do they play into the balance of harmony? Simple. Even with what we see as disruptions, they truly are not. They have their place in this world to strengthen bonds between families, and even though we may not notice it, they actually spread love. I've never met a Changeling before, but with the stories surrounding them, I feel they aren't so different after all. They have their place, and we just may not see it. Crystal ponies are another example, they are here to be an example of joy, and a team. As a whole, they have been able to keep the happiness within their lands, and they spread it to whomever they may touch."

It took a few moments before Ari realized she had literally been completely rambling on. Flattening her ears and chuckling a little nervously, she looked once more at Sugardrop. "I know you need to be getting home, Sugardrop, but remember this... Everypony has their place in the world to create balance, even those who are out of the ordinary."

ooc;
And now, everyone sees my point on Changelings. And Ari's. Got it?
Also, apologies for the huge ramble post. -cough-that last quote was for you sugardrop-cough-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:40 am

Honestly, Sugar was going to interrupt her superior (she still didn't know what to call Ari) since she sincerely needed all of this in simpler terms. The filly was, after all, an absolute ditz and seemed to miss the main point that most ponies were trying to get to her. The most she got from the entire lecture was an earth pony is an earth pony no matter what, and the same goes for every species. And that everything has a purpose somehow. It was all really mind boggling and hurt her head to even think about what Ari was trying to say...

The filly simply nodded her head and just couldn't help but keep thinking after she took a quick moment to think. Why was it that everything seemed to be able to play a part in the world? It seems very convenient that everything was able to stay in balance. Everything led her to a different question and this was probably why most ponies didn't want to talk to her. She just had to question everything, and Sugardrop didn't consider herself a very curious pony. She was simply queer and wondered why things are the way they are and the alternatives the world might have. "Then why is everything so balanced? It doesn't make sense... With all the species in the world, wouldn't it make much more sense for there to be some kind of dominance?"

OOC;; Oh gosh. Wall of text.... I'm not making my response that big. Screw trying to match that. lol
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:32 am

ooc; Sorry Badge, I can't help but post again and pop in. :P

ic;

Personally, even if Sugardrop questioned everything, Ari found it to be a good thing. It was a quality to the filly that made her interesting, and her will to get answers was even more cool. If Sugardrop had ever been taught in the school she was in, the filly would easily be an A+ student. Celestia knew Ari was, thoughtful responses to everything and easily defending her stance... Man, this was the fun part of volunteering. The somewhat debate-like conversations with the younger generation. The more ponies like this, the more geniouses within the world.

Listening to the question the Pegasus then threw at her, Ari's smile was back plastered on her face. "It would make much more sense for there to be some kind of dominance, and there is. That's where Alicorns come in, they are our superiors... The Princesses are our dominants, because they hold the most power... But most ponies don't question their rule because of how good they have done for us." Man, Ari would have to take classes at some point to quit her rambling and get straight to the point. Even her head hurt at this point.

Giving a bit of an innocent look towards the two pegasi around her, she wished she would've gone to work now... Eeyup. Not that being around Sugardrop was a bad thing, but it was that she'd have to give an "I don't know" at some point.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:05 pm

A scoff escaped Chrysos at the mention of the Princess doing good for everypony. "Good? You mentioned the changelings are misunderstood, yet they are banished to the Badlands by the princesses themselves! The princess have not bothered to understand their strife, instead they allow them to be hated for attempting to survive!" His tail lashed as his wings half opened. While he disliked his own race, he also had a rather fierce dislike for the Princesses. The changelings at least required to feed off of love, while it seemed the Princesses was happy to leave them to die in the Badlands. "However, I also do not know what to make of your ideas about the changelings. Perhaps you are right, perhaps they are helping spread love where they go but the changelings themselves, or at least their queen, does not realizing that. While they are required to feed off of love like I stated, they go about it by attempting to take over cities while I see no reason for them to do so...They do not require such violence simply to feed." As he finished his rate, he turned away with a huff, his wings shifting at his side, also revealing his blank-flank although Chrysos did not realize this.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Sugardrop had wanted to open her mouth to ask a question again but began shrinking away when the other pegasus had started lashing out or something. The stallion wasn't going to stop talking anytime soon, and the filly found herself slowly backing away from the pair, simply watching the conversation take place. It didn't seem like a good time to ask anymore questions, as much as she'd love to, and it was very rude to interrupt some other pony while they were speaking and going on and on about whatever they wanted to talk about. At least they seemed passionate about it... There wasn't much she could say, and the only thing she had observed that was interesting was Chrysos' empty flank. No cutie mark? But he was so much older than her!

Then again, so was Miss Ari... Why didn't either of them have their cutie mark? She hadn't really tried to ask about anypony who didn't obtain it yet, in case they were sensitive about it - she wouldn't to seem considerate -, but this was the first case that she could recall where there were two adult ponies that she knew personally without a cutie mark. Could she consider them personally? Or rather... acquainted? Sugardrop opened her mouth, muttering out softly rather to herself than to the other pegasi, "U-uhm, excuse m-me... Err... Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Crystal Shadow hadn't turned back to look at Ari as he grumbled softly to himself as he folded his wings, before the soft voice of the young filly spoke up. His whole body froze, rememebering that she had been there...Perhaps he shouldn't have lashed out like he did, but he was raised to hate the princesses with a burning passions...And his mother did at least good on that part. He glanced over his shoulder at the filly...Uh...Sugardrop? Was that what Ari had called her? "Yes?" he asked, trying to keep his voice at least somewhat quieter then before...He hoped he hadn't scared her that much.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:38 pm

OOC; Seeing that I can't exactly type much, this will be short. But I will do my best.
IC;

Ari looked at Crystal Shadow with valid eyes. He did have a point. "No, not entirely. They had made a threat against Canterlot, and as such the Princesses were protecting their subjects by banishing them. I feel as if, because it was in the heat of the moment, they couldn't see it, they were acting upon instinct rather then mercy. I can see your point, it's rather valid. From what I do know is that they are rather violent when taking over cities, but that's because I see that it is their nature, because they have been rejected instinct has drove them to become violent for their food."

"I can't say much, but it's all I know.."
She looked down at the ground, tracing a design in the dirt with her hoof before starting to walk away somewhat. Listening to how Sugardrop seemed to want to talk with the stallion, she took a slight step back, folding her wings back into her sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Pals [Closed]   Making Pals [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Pals [Closed]
Page 1 of 1