My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting...Chocolate Explosion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Getting...Chocolate Explosion? Empty
PostSubject: Getting...Chocolate Explosion?   Getting...Chocolate Explosion? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Novel Shine was bored. There was little for her to do, other than read but it was almost like she breathed reading due to how often she did that. Than again, she did live in a library...She sighed as she closed the book she was reading (this was about the twentieth time reading it but she did love that book), lifting it up with her magic as she placed it back on the shelf until she rolled onto her back, spreading out her hooves in a matter that simply stated 'given up.' As she laid there, something caught her attention; she was out of chocolate. That simple sight caused her to frown as she rolled onto her stomach, staring ahead at the once-filled box of sweets. While Novel wouldn't admit it most of the time, she had a sweet-tooth...Or maybe every teeth in her mouth was one as she just adored chocolates more than was possibly healthy. But the fact she was out was something that had to be fixed; she could not allow this tree be without chocolates for even a day...But that raised the question of when she had run out of the chocolates. Perhaps she had eaten them all without a single thought...Or maybe that bat pony that lived on top of the tree, Lithium, stole them...No, she was more sure that she had eaten them all without realizing. She did that often enough.

She sighed softly to herself as she pulled herself up to her hooves, trotting over to a 'magical' device; the phone. The phone was a rather new thing in all, only coming around the last few years but it did make getting delivery to your front door so much easier. Of course, there was only landlines at the current moment. Heh, just the idea of phones that you could somehow carry around with you make her giggle; what a silly idea as she had no idea how that would ever work. She shook her head as she quickly dialed in a number she knew by heart: The Sugarcube Corner. She sat there shifting on her hooves as the phone rang until the clicking sound of somepony picking up filled her ear, followed by a bubbly voice.

"Hello!"
the voice, belonging to none other than Pinkie Pie, sang happily. "This is Pinkie Pie of the Sugarcube Corner, how may I help you?"

"Hello, Pinkie," Novel responded in a sweet tone, smiling although the pink mare couldn't see it. "I was wondering if there was any way you could send some chocolate to the library? I prefer Thin Mints as you know..."

"Oh, alright!" Pinkie happily stated, before she drifted off a little. When she spoke again, there was a bit of a different tone to it, perhaps more of a sly one. "You want Chocolate, right? I can do that. It will be over at your house soon enough!" With that, she hung up, causing Novel to blink. What was that all about? Ah, she was sure it didn't matter. She already felt herself wishing for more chocolate...Oh, sweet chocolate, how she loved it...She shook her head, setting the phone down as she trotted away. No, get the chocolate out of her head. It would only be a distraction until it got here. At least she could clean until then...
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Getting...Chocolate Explosion?   Getting...Chocolate Explosion? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:46 pm

"The next batch of blueberry muffins is ready!" Coco Boom shouted from the kitchen to his pink friend. Despite already being at the Sugarcube Corner for hours, the Cake family required more help from him. So the stallion was to stay and work allll day. That was common for Coco, seeing as his chocolates were one of the most requested items in the store. It was hard for him to get a day off, and when he did, it was mostly wasted on sleep and food. I really should ask for a day off sometime... he sighed to himself. As usual, the brown pony continued mixing various batches of sweets, not bothering to feed himself for the rest of the day.

It wasn't until later that his good friend and boss, Pinkie Pie came up to him with a almost sly expression. "Now's your chance to get some fresh air! Deliver these Thin Mints to the Golden Oaks Library, please!" the party pony ordered, holding out a bag. Delivery? I didn't even know this place delivers. He cocked his head and flapped his brown wings.

"Uhh, can you do it? I still have work to do back here." he stated, gesturing to the mess of batter behind him. Pinkie just smiled. Even more than usual. "I have to stay here and man the cash! Just deliver this bag to the library. Don't worry about coming back late, I can handle everything~" she giggled, shoving the bag in Coco's mouth.

"But the baking! And who do I give this too? There has to be several ponies there!"

"I told you, don't worry! I have everything under control!" With that last breath, the earth pony shoved Chocolate out the back door. The stallion couldn't help feel suspicious of the pink party mare's plans, but the disappointment of not being able to finish his newest creations drowned all other emotions. After a moment of grumbling the pony let his wings carry him to the large oak tree. Despite all it's been through with Princess Twilight and the Elements of Harmony, it still stood tall. The brown pegasus smiled, and landed, trotting over to the door. The stallion knocked his hoof on the door three times before setting the bag down. Now that he noticed, the bag did seem fairly light. But he payed no attention to it.

"Um, thin mints for... uh.." he called, raising his voice so whoever ordered the chocolates could hear him. Who was this mystery library pony anyways?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Getting...Chocolate Explosion?   Getting...Chocolate Explosion? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Novel's ears flickered as she looked up from the book that she may or may not have started reading when she was suppose to be cleaning.....She quickly stood up as she pushed the book to the side, her eyes lighting up when she realized that she was indeed getting thin mints! Perfect! Her horn lit up as she opened up the door and smiled widely at the delivery pony. "I suppose they would be for me," she stated happily as she looked at him.

While she wouldn't admit it, her eyes didn't first head toward the bag of chocolates, but instead stayed on the stallion before her. The cream markings that stood out on his brown fur, the warmness of his green eyes. Novel couldn't help but think he was handso...NO! WAIT! CUTE! She thought he was cute! She did not think a random stranger was handsome...Not at all. Totally. By Celestia perhaps she had been in this library a bit to long...A small blush spread its way across her cheeks but she quickly attempted to hide it by ducking, grabbing the bag in her hand as she pulled it over to her. "Thank you," she said quickly. "I'll go get the bits."

She turned and headed toward the kitchen only to pause and glance over her shoulder. "Um...You can come in for you want...It might take me a while to get the bits. Close the door behind you if you do," she stated as she disappeared into the kitchen. She placed the bag of thin mints down as she glanced around the room before finding the jar that she kept her bits in. Perhaps it was weird that she put her bits in a jar but it wasn't like she could always keep them on her; she didn't have pockets at all times. As she opened up the jar, she paused as she glanced out into the living room, not really seeing if the brown pegasi had come in or not. "Question...How much do I need to pay?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting...Chocolate Explosion?   Getting...Chocolate Explosion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting...Chocolate Explosion?
Page 1 of 1