My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chibi Giveaway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Chibi Giveaway Empty
PostChibi Giveaway

Things have been very quite on this site, and it is bothering me as it makes me feel like I kinda restarted this site for nothing. So, I have decided to do something. I've been learning how to draw with my Drawing Tablet for a while, so I have decided that as each person finishes a topic, they will get a chibi of that character (drawn by me) that was in that topic. I am thinking this might go for a certain amount of time, but that time period has not been set. So, if you want a chibi, you might want to get cracking on posting or even making topics.

Oh, and if you want to see what my chibis look like just look in my Sig. I've made them for almost all of my characters.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Chibi Giveaway :: Comments

Re: Chibi Giveaway
Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm by Lunar Eclipse
Sooooorry for the low activity. Kind of have to... Well.... Avoid the internet. >v<

Chibi Giveaway

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: