My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Otia's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:11 am

A small griffin appeared from the leaves on the roof of the Golden Oaks Library. She had been hanging out there for quite some time; but she had never been noticed. Yet; that was about to change.

Her name, was Otia.

Otia looked like any ole griffin, but she had two feathers tinted with brown that hung over her face. Plunging down from the top if the library, she landed on her claws as she arrived to the ground. How did she always get up there with those wings, you ask? Well, that's a story for later. As the griffin looked around cautiously, she began to walk towards the entrance of the library. Peering inside, she noticed what looked like another griffin. So, I guess I am not the only one. Her mind thought sweetly. Quickly looking away from there, she went back to where she had landed.
Otia then laid down, smiling at how comfortable it was. Otia would then go towards the Marketplace and get a little snack.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:40 am

Levi sat in the library, sorting books. He really didn't like this part of the job, as this was the most boring part, but it was his price to live here. His eyes flickered around the library, stopping at the door way. It was sightly open and he was sure he saw another giffin; even if it was for just a second. Was there really a new griffin in town? He had grown so used to being the only one he wasn't sure what to believe...he paused, getting to his feet before trotting to the door and opening it. His eyes grew wide at the sight of Otia. There was another griffin in Ponyville! He wasn't sure what to do, what to say...She looked about the same age as him thought; which would be nice. "Er...Hello there. May I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:52 am

Otia looked up; only to see Levi there. Startled, she stood up quickly. "Oh, hi... Uhm.. there isn't anything... I didn't mean to drive you from your work..." She ruffled her feathers, keeping them closely tucked beside her. Otia got a better look at the griffin, noticing that he was about her age; and she was a little shorter. Well, not much for a difference, right?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:58 am

Levi grinned, sitting down. "Oh; it's fine. I hate sorting books anyways." He paused, watching her. He shifted from paw to paw, unsure what to really say. He was smaller then her, which wasn't a big surprise to him as he was the runt of his family, but that also meant that most of the griffins he had met picked on him a lot. "I've never seen another griffin in Ponyville before...I'm guessing you're new?" After another brief pause, he smiled softly. "O-Oh, and my name is Levi by the way. Guess I should of started with that."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:01 am

Otia nodded, and looked down for a moment. "Well, not exactly... I've been staying at the top of this place for a little while... Oh, and I'm Otia." She said. Otia ended with a smile, and she was glad to have someone else around that knew she was here; it was like a ton of weight was lifted off her back.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:30 am

Levi blinked. She had been living...on the roof? He wasn't sure if Novel would approve of somegriffin living ontop of her house without her knowledge, but hey, what ponies don't know can't hurt them...right? He titled his head, watching her much like a interested puppy would do. "Nice to meet you Otia...But perhapes we might want to talk to Novel Shine about you living up there. She is the caretaker of the library and I am sure she would love to know that there is a griffin living ontop of her house...Also, maybe she would let you stay here if you lent a claw around here. Not like we really need more help; we already have about two other ponies and a diamond dog living here, but I'm sure she wouldn't say no to you!" He soon paused, noted how he was pretty much just rambling on at this point. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:35 am

Otia nodded. "Oh, okay... I didn't know that this place was so busy... Also; I wouldn't mind lending a claw to help." She replied. Taking Levi's information, she guess he would be a nice friend to talk with. As she looked inside the window that was right beside them, she noticed a few others in there. "Wow, it seems that the owner has their c-hooves full." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:51 am

He sighed, nodding. "Yea, we have Novel, me, Lunar, Winter, and Mastiff. It's crowed in there but I am sure she wouldn't mind you living on the roof." He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought of living in the leaves himself, but seeing how he can't fly, he would have a very hard time trying to live up there; also he was perfectly happy with his make-shift nest in Novel's room. He got to his feet, glancing in the window to see Novel reading a book, having not noticed that he had left the room yet. "Do you want to try to talk to her right now?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Otia nodded. "I think I would prefer to get it over with..." She replied. Looking at Levi once again, a small smile was on her face. "It does seem full there... It is actually comfortable up there; but do you know how to climb?" She asked. If he did; she could show him. If not; oh well.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Levi nodded and started to walk toward the entrance, pausing for just a second. Climbing? Climbing things didn't seem natural for him, he had wings. If he could fly with them, what would be the point of climbing? He frowned, starting to see why she would know how to climb. "Er, can't say I do. Never really tried thought. I like my own made-shift nest that I have." His tail flickered as he started to walk again, before pushing open the door and went in, making sure that Otia was following him. "Novel?"

Novel looked up from her book, closing it with her magic as she turned to face Levi. Her eyes flickered with surpise when she saw the other griffin. "A new friend, Levi? I doubt we have more room to kept more ponies but..." she sighed, shaking her head as she got up from her chair and trotted over to the two young griffins. "My name is Novel Shine, caretaker of this Library. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Otia looked at the library. It was a fair size. "Oh.. H-Hi Novel. I'm Otia..." She said, looking down at Novel's comment... Yeah, but I haven't been exactly in the library... she noted to herself. Looking back up, she had a doubtful look in her eyes, and she turned to Levi. "A-are you sure she will be okay with this?" She asked, a little scared. But she soon got over it.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

"Nice to meet you; Otia," Novel said with a small smile, but it wasn't hard for her to see that the young griffin was worried about something.

"It will be fine," Levi whispered back to Otia, before stepping forward and looking up at the tan unicorn with a small sigh. "Novel, I was wondering if Otia could help in the library. I know, we don't have a lot of room...but as it turns out; she has been living on the roof for a while. Now; I've just found this out but I thought that perhaps if she helped around...could she maybe stay on the roof? I don't think she has anywhere else to go...So...Please?"

The whole thing drew only silence from the unicorn, who glanced from griffin to griffin, trying to come up with words. She was surprised; a young griffin had been living in their roof without them knowing? She sat down, thinking long and hard about this.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Otia nodded to Levi. "Miss Shine, I apologize for staying upon the roof without your knowledge... I just didn't have a place to go, and I ended up there..." She said to her, obviously feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Novel Shine watched Otia for a few more silent seconds before sighing. "Fine...You can stay on the roof, Otia, as long as you help out every once in a while."

"YES!" Levi let out a happy cheer, before throwing himself at Novel and tackling her, hugging her tightly as they both crashed over backwards. "Oh; thank you, Novel! I'll make sure that she helps out!"

"I'm sure you will, Levi, just get off of me now."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Otia didn't expect such a happy reaction from Levi, but she just grinned. "Oh, thank you, Miss Shine. I'll start helping as soon as you want me to!" She replied, that huge grin still on her face. She just laughed at Levi tackling the unicorn, and she helped Levi get up after he had tackled Novel.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Levi smiled as he climbed off of Novel with the help of Otia. "Sorry, Novel; I'm just so happy that you are letting her stay! I mean; ponies are fine in all; but I kinda miss being with my own race!"

Novel sat up, dusting herself off with her hooves. "It's fine, I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Levi. However; I don't think I need your help right now. How about you and Otia go outside and get to know each other? I'm sure you two will be the best of friends."

Levi blinked, glancing at Otia. "Really? Are you sure you don't need my help?" After a quick nod from Novel, he got to his paws and flickered his tail at Otia before giving his unicorn caretaker one more glance before heading toward the doors of the library.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Otia nodded gratefully to the unicorn. "Oh, thank you so much Miss Shine. Just send Levi to get me whenever I am needed." She replied, and followed Levi, bouncing and gliding slightly on her wings ever so often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Otia's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otia's Arrival   Otia's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Otia's Arrival
Page 1 of 1