My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changeling Advice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:22 pm

A cyan-colored unicorn came to Ponyville. Shivering in the cold; icey wind. Blowing the lack of hair form her face, she started walking towards a fountain, hoping that it would be large enough to shield her from the bitter wind. curling up as small as she could, she was glad when it shielded her just enough. Looking around, she seemed to see somepony in the distance.

Will they help me..? I cannot deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

"Apples from Applejack's stall at the Marketplace, Carrots from Carrot top...and...Roses from Roseluck. Seem simple enough!" Chrysos grinned at the list that floated infront of him, having been sent into Ponyville for the first time to collect food for Fluttershy and her animal friends. The dark red 'unicorn' looked a bit odd in the large yellow sweater with three pink butterflies on it, but it was keeping him warm. He glanced up from his list as he drew closer to the fountain, quickly taking notice of the cyan unicorn hiding from the wind. He frowned, tucking the list away as he trotted over to her. "H-Hey, are you ok?" he asked as he drew closer, before he suddenly froze. A strange feeling came over the Changeling prince as he drew closer to the unicorn, a buzzing noise in his head, before he suddenly let out a small cry and backed up. "N-No, I don't want to go back yet!" he shouted at the unicorn, who he knew was really a Changeling now, before suddenly freezing. Wait...to feel something like that they needed to know each other...He frowned, trying to figure out what Changeling it was but he hadn't heard that buzz in such a long time; the name of who it belonged to escaped him.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Whipping her head up yet again, her eyes grew wide. She did know this 'pony'. Was it.. No! It couldn't be! "N-N-No! I-I wouldn't e-ever do that!" She stammered getting up, only going back again because of the freezing wind. Forgetting the changelings name for a moment, she just blurted it out. "I-It's me; C-Crilypt!" Oh crap. If this wasn't the changeling she had in mind, she'd be in trouble. Yet; a calm feeling rushed over her suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Chrysos was startled by that very name, the memories of her coming back to his mind. He had spent days trying to forget his Hive, but had also forgot his only friend he had ever had there...He stood there motionless for a good minute before letting out a happy cry and suddenly flung himself forward, wrapping his hooves around Crilypt. "Oh; I've missed you so much Crilypt ever since my mother banished you!" He drew his friend close to him, so happy that his long missed friend was finally with him again. However, after a few minutes of hugging he suddenly backed up, a confused look on his face. "If-If you aren't here to take me back to the Hive...Then what are you doing here, Crilypt?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Crilypt suddenly froze for a moment at the familiar voice. Chrysos! As she enjoyed the warmth Chrysos brought, she couldn't help yet answer. "I missed you also..." She knew how much Chrysos had hated living in the Hive; and she shared his hate. "I-I-I couldn't handle Hive life anymore... Q-Q-Queen Chrysalis f-found out..." She started crying. Oh, that was the worst day ever!
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Chrysos frowned, watching Crilypt with a soft glance. What would he do? Fluttershy wouldn't be happy if he brought Crilypt to live with them, he was sure that Fluttershy found it weird just to have him around. "Mother..." he growled as he listened to his friend. He placed a hoof over Crilpyt's shoulder as he sighed. "I-I can't help but ask how you knew I came here, to Ponyville...I mean; I've only been here for about two weeks..." he paused for a second before his horn started to glow and he pulled the large sweater off of him, before throwing it over Crilypt, knowing that she would be much colder then he was.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Crilypt looked at Chrysos once more, glad for the warmth of the robe. "I never knew that you were here, though... I-I-I just wound up here..." She confessed. Getting up, she looked around; but she saw the list that Chrysos still held. "Well, it does seem you wound up fortunate." She responded, eyeing the paper.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Glancing at the paper, he sighed as it took it in his magic, reading over it once again. "Yea...I found a really nice pony that took me in. She sent me to go shopping today; my first time in Ponyville! She even gave me some bits...She is...well...She is one of the Elements of Harmony, however..." His voice died into silence as he said those 'dreaded' three words. Ever since the Changeling Invasion of Canterlot about 11 years ago, young Changelings were taught to fear the six Elements of Harmony because of their grand power and that the fact that they would 'kill' a Changeling on site but Chrysos didn't believe that anymore after meeting Fluttershy. They were also taught to fear Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor of the Crystal Empire, but they didn't hold much of a threat anymore as his mother still had her eyes on Canterlot instead of the Crystal Empire.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Crilypt looked at Chrysos. She had been taught to fear them; but she never did. She had heard of one of them. The Element of Kindness. Held by a pegasus. "Was it the Element of Kindness who took you in? I'd expect that would be who it was." She responded. Looking around, she flattened her ears. "Can w-we get out of the middle of this 'Ponyville'? I don't like being out in the open..." Taking a step back, Crilypt had a pleading look in her eyes. She hated being in the open. Not just because of her 'true-self', but it was never a like.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Chrysos smiled softly. "Who else would let a complete stranger stay at her house?" Perhapes he should of said the fact that Fluttershy knew who he was...but he didn't want to worry Crilypt yet. He noted how scared Crilypt seemed to be and he sighed, glancing at the letter. "Do you want to help me with my shopping list? I only have three things to pick up and then we can head straight for Fluttershy's house." He paused as reread the first thing on the list. "Applejack...Now where have I heard that na-Oh...Oh." He grew pale as that name finally came to him. "It looks like we have to go buy apples from the Element of Honesty first."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Crilypt nodded. "Okay... I won't mind that." She replied. As she listened, her ears flattened. Well... I'm going to have to be careful... she thought. "Al-alright. But, I'm going to need to be careful..." She trailed off, blowing that same red lock of hair covering her eye away.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Sighing, Chrysos turned and trotted off toward the Marketplace, looking back every once in a while to make sure that Crilypt was following along. Finally they reached the busy Marketplace. Ponies were walking back and forth from stall to stall, not seeming to really mind the cold weather as they spoke with their friends and bought stuff. Swallowing, Chrysos gazed over the Marketplace until he saw a orange mare standing a stall, along with a smaller yellow mare. With the baskets of apples next to them it wasn't hard to figure out that they were who he was looking for. He sighed as he glanced back at his old friend before crossing the Marketplace to where Applejack and Applebloom were selling apples.

The older mare noticed him first, a smile appearing on her face as she dipped her hat to him. "Well, howdy there little fella! Don't believe I've seen ya in Ponyville before. I'm Applejack, this be my little sister, Applebloom! I'm guessing you're here to buy some of our dandy apples?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Chrilypt followed close behind, blowing that always there annoying lock of hair away. She smiled sweetly to who was 'Applejack', the Element of Honesty, and her little sister. She tried hard not to chuckle at her accent, but it was pretty cool! Taking knowledge of her question, she seemed like a sweet pony.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:50 am

Chrysos glanced at Chrilypt before turning back to the apple-selling mare. "Yes; I am here to buy apples for Fluttershy. I'm staying at her home for now."

Applejack grinned, letting out a laugh. "Boy howdy; can't say that I'm surprise that Fluttershy letting ya stay with her. I'll go get ya apples, sugarcube. Just wait here for a moment." She turned and started to go though the baskets of apples, before pulling out a nice basket and handed it to Chrysos; who took it in his magic before placing it on his back. "Come back soon, you two! And stay away from Sugarcube Corner unless you want to have a party thrown for ya by Pinkie Pie!"

Chrysos nodded and trotted toward the next stall on his list; carrots. "Next we need carrots from...Carrot Top! Then Roses from Roseluck and then we should be all set."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:02 am

Crilypt smiled to the mare and her sister, before looking back to Chrysos. "Alright." She replied, blowing that lock of hair from her face for the ten millionth time. She really needed to figure out a way to keep that out of her face...
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:23 am

As they hurried over to where Carrot Top's stall was, Chrysos noticed her blowing the lock of hair away. "Can't you know just...'shift' it out of the way?" Changelings didn't have normal pony forms like Chrysos and Crilypt; and in fact Chrysos just came up with this form so he would have a form he could be in most of the time without taking a place of a pony. He figured that Crilypt had done the same so just making that lock disappear wouldn't be very hard...He soon lost his thought when he saw that he had arrived at Carrot Top's stall. "Hello, I would like to buy some carrots. Fluttershy sent me."

The yellow mare blinked in surprise when she saw the two ponies, but soon grinned. "Of course! I was hoping that Fluttershy would come around soon; I always save my best carrots for Angle and the rest of the bunnies that she takes care of! I'll get them in a second." Carrot Top turned around before setting a large bag of carrots on the table. "That would be 5 bits; Fluttershy always gets a discount...However she never takes it so I figured perhaps this is the first day she can get her discount!"

Chrysos smiled softly, hoofing the 5 bits to Carrot Top as he took the carrots in his magical grasp and looked at them for a second, then looked back at the basket of apples that rested on his back. "Er, do you think that you might be able to carry these, Crilypt?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:32 am

Crilypt nodded. "Yeah, but I think it makes me fit in more." she whispered to Chrysos. "Yeah, I can." She said, taking the carrots. "Thank you, miss Carrot Top." She said to the mare before looking around the market.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:47 am

Smiling at his friend when she took the carrots, he pulled out the list and went over the last thing. "All we need are Roses from Roseluck and we can had to Fluttershy's." His gaze moved over the busy Market Place when he finally found what could no doubt be Roseluck's stall. He started to make his way across, the apples still balancing on his back.

"Well, hello there! I'm guessing you are here for a rose or two?" the pale yellow mare said when she saw Chrysos and Crilypt coming over to her stall, waving a hoof over all the roses that she had laid out on her stall.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:59 am

Crilypt nodded to Chrysos, and smiled at Roseluck. "Yes'm. We're here to get some roses for Fluttershy." She replied, still holding her smile. She balanced the carrots on her back with ease.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Roseluck grinned, nodding. "Of course!" Grabbing a hoof-full of roses, she quickly bounded them together before handed them to Chrysos. "That will be three bits for the whole bunch!"

The Changeling grinned as he dug out the three bits for the mare and handed them to her, before taking the roses in his magical grip. "Thank you, Miss Roseluck!" With that, he turned; while still keeping the apples balanced on his back, and started to head down the Market Place toward Fluttershy's house, making sure that Crilypt was following him. "Now to Fluttershy's house! I'm sure you will like her." However, he quickly became silent. Crilypt didn't know that Fluttershy knew that he was a Changeling; mostly not the Prince of the Changeling? How would she react to when he told Fluttershy that she was an Changeling. He couldn't stand lying to the gentle mare. These things ran though his mind as he walked to the streets with the roses floating next to him and the apples on his back.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Crilypt nodded. Balancing the carrots on her back, she followed Chrysos. Making sure she didn't get in anypony's way, she looked down at the ground. I will never be close to a normal changeling... she thought. But what did it matter anymore? That life was over. Finished! Yet... She couldn't change the fact that it was her...

Nearing the cottage, Crilypt noticed all sorts of animals, and she smiled. Nearly dropping the carrots, Crilypt noticed quickly and used her magic to carry them the rest of the way. "Chrysos... Do you think, Fluttershy will like me?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Chrysos was brought out from his thinking at Crilpyt talking, glancing over at her. "Huh? O-oh, yea! I'm sure that she will love you! Just for being you!" The last part he added with a wide grin, which looked a bit odd. Finally, they had reached the collage. With a sigh, he stopped and knocked on the door twice before pushing it open with his muzzle and trotted inside, waving for Crilypt to follow. "Fluttershy!" he called out, hoping that the mare was inside somewhere. "I'm back with everything! I...Uh...Also found a friend of mine that I would like you to met."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Crilypt nodded. "Oh, okay... I just wanted to make sure..." She said, a small smile on the changeling's face. Staying close behind Chrysos, she started changing into her Changeling form, but she didn't notice. (Whoops!)

Fluttershy had been cleaning around when she saw that Chrysos was back with the groceries. "Oh thank you Chry- Is that who she is? I don't want to offend, but why is she red?" She asked, with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Chrysos removed the apples from his back as he placed the roses on the ground; glancing at Crilypt; noticing that she was started to turn back. He swallowed, before turning to Fluttershy with a small smile. "Miss Fluttershy; I want you to meet Crilypt. She is one of my close friends from my days back at the Hive. She is..She is a Changeling; of course," he said quickly, giving Crilypt a glance that said 'sorry.' "She does however share the same views as me and I insist that she means no harms. She was banished from the Hive from my mother and I was wondering if she could maybe stay here with us. She has nowhere else to go and I'm sure she could also help around. She is my oldest friend...and... perhaps my only other friend other then for you, Miss Fluttershy; so it would mean the world to me if you let her stay."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Crilypt was caught off guard when she looked down to only see herself in her Changeling form. "Oh; Ponyfeathers!" She hissed. Looking at the pegasus, she put an innocent smile on her face. "Yeah..." she said when Chrysos finished telling her story.

Fluttershy was taken by no less surprise, as the changeling did look like one. "Oh, it is alright... I just wasn't expecting her to be like that, and I am so sorry for what happened... Chrysalis is mean..." She sighed, and couldn't help but smile. "Oh, of coarse she can stay. Your such a good helper, Chrysos, I couldn't say no to you." A pitiful look was in her eyes when she looked at Crilypt, but she still grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changeling Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changeling Advice   Changeling Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Changeling Advice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next