My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Pet For Me~ <3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:24 pm

ooc: It's alright. ^^ Fluttershy has a crush on Chrysos. No, I'm kidding. x3

ic:

Fluttershy shook her head. "Oh, no. Your just fine, Chrysos." The pegasus replied. "Oh, and thank you for feeding them. You don't need to do anything else." She added. Turning back to Lunar Eclipse, Fluttershy smiled. "It's alright. I'm sure she'll understand. The owl will be excited! Oh, and I call her Snowshoe, but you can change her name!" Oh jeez. Now let's just have a crazy-happy Fluttershy.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 am

"Chrysos?..." Lunar said quietly before looking at the dark red unicorn thoroughly. She was wondering for a little bit if Chrysos happened to be a Changeling because of his magic color. Most unicorns don't tend to have green as their color. Turning her gaze to Chrysos, she asked, "Hmm... Chrysos, do you happen to be a Changeling? The color of your magic intrigues me and reminds of what Changelings have."

Afterwards, she smiled at Fluttershy, "Thank you Fluttershy. I was hoping to name her Frostbell, if that's alright." Sighing, she wondered a little if the poor kitten might follow her home.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Oh Horsefeathers! With a small squeak, Chrysos took a step backwards in surpise as Lunar asked if he was a Changeling, knocking over his bucket of nuts. His green eyes grew wide as he looked at the nuts, his horn flickering to life as he attempted to scoop up all the nuts and place them back into the bucket. He glanced at Lunar, his ears back on his head. What would he say? How would she react if she did know he was a changeling? After all Changeling were a very hated race... He just stood there quietly, almost shaking. He didn't want to be kicked out of his new home so soon; he was trying to forget his past as an changeling and of his mother. He glanced at Fluttershy as he placed the last few nuts back into the bucket; wondering what she would say. If she thought it was a good idea for this unicorn to know she was an Changeling...he guessed he could live with it; as long as he wasn't hunted down for his race's past deeds.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Fluttershy nodded, but cast a warning glance at Lunar Eclipse. "Oh, that name fits just fine for her!" She replied. But, at what she said, she stepped in front of Chrysos. "I don't want to betray your secret, Chrysos, but I have to tell her, I'll make sure she swears not to tell anypony." She whispered to the colt. "I know I am probably betraying my element, but please... don't tell anyone that he is... I don't want to loose him. He is such a lovely friend." As the newly named Frostbell came up, she smiled warmly. As she helped pick up some of the nuts that fell over, many squirrels and chinchillas came over and started to help themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

"Fluttershy, you're not betraying your element. I promise not to tell anyone." she said, before saying, "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." The unicorn watched Frostbell before helping pick up some of the nuts with her magic. Some of the nuts floated into the air with a blue glow around them. Placing them in the bucket, she looked at Chrysos, "I won't tell your secret. I promised already, and you can't break a Pinkie Promise."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Frowning, the young changeling glanced from Fluttershy to Lunar. Pinkie Pie Promise...as in the Pinkie Pie? He swallowed, before taking a small step back. However; it wasn't out of fear. He closed his eyes as he started to focus. His horn started to glow as a green ring appeared on the very tip. It shot down his body, changing it to his normal form at is went. He was a bit taller then he was in his pony form, and once again he had his crown resting on his head but he failed to notice it as he glanced at Lunar; hoping he hadn't startled her.

Occ: Remember; you most likely do not believe he is only a child. Be surprise! Also, please take note of his crown that he forgot about.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Fluttershy had never noticed the crown upon Crysos' head. "Chrysos... A-are you the... son of... Q-Queen Chrysalis?!?" The pegasus said, suddenly alarmed. Yeah; Fluttershy knew he was young, but never this! He was prince of the Changelings! No wonder why the poor fella wanted to get away so badly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Lunar's eyes widened at the fact. She had heard of the terrifying Queen of the Changelings and the tales of her from Fluttershy and the others, but... meeting her son. That was different. As much as she was fascinated by it, maybe she should carefully leave with Frostbell and... pretend she never saw anything. The unicorn then decided against that and asked, "Excuse me Chrysos, but why did you leave your home?"

Oops... Maybe she shouldn't have asked that, but it was too late to take back the words.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:19 pm

A confused look appeared on the young Changeling's face before he suddenly remembered his crown. "Ponyfeathers!" he muttered under his breath as he glanced up to see the faint sea-green orbs that sat on the top of his crown. He glanced toward Fluttershy and Lunar, before closing his eyes. His big secret finally showned...With a sigh, he lifted up one of his hooves and removed his hat from his head, bowing to the two mare before her; much like a noble might do. "I'm afraid...I'm afraid that I-I am indeed her son. I am Prince Chrysos of the Ch-Changelings..." He opened his eyes; knowing that he would surely cry if he could. Perhaps being a Changeling was one thing, but being the Prince of the Changelings? Hopefully Fluttershy could forgive him for hiding such a big fact for the last few days he had been here. His ears flickered at Lunar's question, sighing sadly. "Why did I leave? Because I hate being a Changeling. We Changelings are forced to feed off of love; it is true as we will die without it but my mother has just taken the whole thing to far. She believes that the only way for Changelings to get their love is by taking it by force; by lying...I-I want to be friends with the ponies of Equestria. I want to gain the love that I need; not take it by lying. My mothers and the rest of my race disliked my choice; and Chrysalis...she wanted me to lead the Changeling Army on another attack on Canterlot...Of course; after a few months of battle training I gave up and disappeared in the middle of the night. I'm afraid that my Hive has no idea where I have gone...I-I just hope they don't come looking for me...I don't want to go back...I-I like it here with you, Miss Fluttershy..." the young Changeling started to sniffle at the very end of his 'speech' but of course no tears came from the Changeling prince.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Fluttershy looked down, flattening her ears. "Well, you didn't have to h-hide it from me... I would have liked to known, but I don't blame you..." She responded. The pegasus would never be able to get rid of Chrysos. She was a special friend to her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:01 pm

OOC: *He

IC: Lunar Eclipse sighed, "As much as it surprises me to see a Changeling that's a prince of Chrysalis, I'll never tell anyone. Even if I'm not the best at keeping secrets, I promise I'll say nothing. A Pinkie Promise is a Pinkie Promise."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:35 am

Fluttershy nodded. "Yes, it is." Thinking back to the time when she did a Pinkie Promise, she remembered when she actually stuck a hoof in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:51 am

Chrysos glanced from Fluttershy to Lunar, before smiling; showing off his two fangs. "T-Thank you, both of you. It is good to know that there are ponies that don't hate all of us. I wish to have no ties to my mother and her plans and I wish to give a good name to my race." He placed his crown back onto his head, bowing to them once again. He wanted to be as nice as he could be; after all he was royalty and so if they knew he might as well act like it.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:04 am

Fluttershy held a smile, and looked back to Lunar Eclipse. "Well, I know that your new owl will have a good home! I can tell it already." She said to the unicorn, as she noticed he was shutting his eyes. Well, daytime wasn't the exact place to see an owl awake, correct?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:35 am

Smiling to Fluttershy, Lunar replied, "I hope so!" Turning to Chrysos, she nodded. She couldn't quite undestand what it meant to be the "bad guy," and enemy of someone, but it probably didn't feel great if you wanted to change and be good unlike the rest of your kind. The changeling reminded Lunar a bit of Twilight. Determined, kind-hearted, polite, etc. She could sorta see a resemblance. "All you have to do is your best, and I know for sure that if you believe - you can do it!" Lunar said happily to Chrysos, hoping the changeling had some sort of motivation to do better and clear the name of his race to be good.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:06 am

Chrysos paused as he watched them; before his horn lit up and with another green ring shooting down his body he was back in his normal pony form. "I thank you; Lunar...And you too, Fluttershy. You are far kinder then I was expecting to find; even when thought I knew you were the Element of Kindness. I will repay your kindness with whatever I can do to help you and Ponyville; even if that would mean standing against my mother if need be!" He ended the last part with a smile. It could seem odd; something so young acting so...old, but he was raised to be a King; not act childish.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:07 am

Fluttershy nodded, and just shook her head at Chrysos' comments. "I assure you though, Chrysos, that will not happen. She would have to go through me before she could even land a hoof on you." Was all the Pegasus said to the Changeling prince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Pet For Me~ <3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Fluttershy's Cottage-
Jump to: