My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold and Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Dark clouds loomed over Ponyville; and the small cottage that sat off to the side of it. Pegsi flew in and out of the dark clouds; making sure it was perfect for the storm. None paid any heed to the small colt that stood on the border of the Everfree; a little closer to the cottage that he would have liked. He gazed at the town that seemed like miles away from him; his hooves refusing to take him any farther. He had to go to Ponyville; he had spent months getting here and he wouldn't be going back home. He had to go to Po- Thunder echoed around him, causing the young colt to jump as he forgot of his train of thought. Suddenly rain started to pelt around him as the storm started; made his brown mane stick to his neck as rain poured on him. He started to shiver; glancing around. He knew he couldn't go into the forest behide him; and he wasn't going to hide in the collage; somebody might be living there and he was still to scared to go to Ponyville. He sat down on his dark red flank; sighing. It looked like he was caught out in the rain again...
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:54 pm

As loud thunder echoed, the shy pegasus; Fluttershy; was out making sure all of the animals were safe for the storm; and as the yellow pegasus was going back to her cottage; she saw the young unicorn colt by her cottage; but the shy pegasus couldn't find what to say; "Oh; Uhm... Little guy? A-A-Are you c-c-cold? T-T-The rain is dreadful out here; d-d-do y-you want to come in until th-the storm passes?" Was all she said as she walked over to the young colt.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Chrysos head shot up as he watched the pegasus mare walk toward him. He swallowed; unsure what to say. He was about to say no; that he had done this before but as thunder echoed thought the sky he jumped to his hooves. "Th-That would be wonderful!" However; something rung in the back of his mind, telling him to be on his guard around this certain mare. He paused; knowing that nothing like this had ever happened around all the other ponies he had met. Perhaps something his mother once told him? He shoved the thought and the feeling away, his mouth feeling bitter just thinking about her mother. He just slowly made his way over to the yellow pegasus, shaking. He might be a changling; but that didn't mean he couldn't get cold.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Fluttershy smiled. "Oh, I'm so glad! I hate seeing ponies out here in the cold." As the pegasus lead the colt inside her cottage; the smile was still upon her shy face. Fluttershy had the feeling that something was up with the pony; but she excused the thought. As she went to go get a blanket for the colt; Angel was waiting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Chrysos looked around the small cottage, brushing his wet mane from infront of his eyes. He noticed Angle quickly, and titled his head. Was the rabbit the pegsus' pet? He slowly made his way over, smiling softly. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:26 pm

When Chrysos came up to Angel; he immediately tried to flee; but had no luck; for the pillow had been missing from the couch. When Fluttershy came back, she looked over to Angel. "Oh; Angel. Your fine; little friend. You can come out and say hello to our guest!" The pegasus said as she draped the blanked around Chrysos. "There; now you can warm up better." The pegasus was used to taking care of guests ever since Discord had been there;
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Chrysos glanced at Angel before taking a small step away. He didn't mean to scare the rabbit like he did. He did enjoy the blanket that Fluttershy gave him. His horn started to glow a lime green color; the color of all changeling magic, as he pulled the blanket close to him. "Thank you for letting me stay here, miss..." He paused, realizing he didn't even know her name. "I'm sorry, but what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Fluttershy had her eye on the unicorn; and she blushed. "Oh! I am so sorry; my name is Fluttershy." Her quiet-voice said. As she helped the colt get settled where he was cozy; she looked outside. That rain...
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Fluttershy...what a nice nam- Chrysos froze, finally remembering what had been bothering him. This could be the Fluttershy; could it? The Element of Kindness? However, after a few moments of watching the kind pegasus; he sighed. Yup; this was the Element of Kindness all right. She didn't even know who he was and yet here he was with a nice warm blanket in the middle of her house. He shook the thought away; she was the Element of Kindness; so that means he had nothing to worry about. If he didn't pose a threat; he would be fine...right? "It is an honor to meet you; miss Fluttershy."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Fluttershy smiled; "You too, uhm... What is your name?" The quiet voice asked, She was glad to get to know everpony; other then Pinkie Pie who was psycho about everypony; well not psycho; but happy.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:23 am

The changling swallowed. He could tell her; but what if she made the connection; after all his names was almost like his mothers...but it would be a chance he would have to take. He rubbed a hoof along the ground as he glanced at her; his green eyes dark. "My name is Chrysos; miss Fluttershy."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:52 am

Fluttershy took a step back at his name; "T-t-that sounds like... Chrysalis... But; y-your not a changling, are you? Because if you are; I won't mind... j-just as long as you d-d-don't try to hurt me..." The pegasus replied. She'd been face-to-face with many changlings... they weren't fun.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:10 am

Figured. Of course she would have made the connection; his mother tried to take over the world once. That is a little hard to forget. He opened his mouth; ready to say that he wasn't a changling but he soon froze. That is what his mother would of done. He wasn't here to hurt her; so why would he keep it hidden? After all; being honest was always a good idea; it was one of the Elements of Harmony...which meant it was a part of friendship; and that is what Chrysos wanted the most; pure friendship. His gaze dropped to his hooves; his ears lying flat on his head. "Y-Yes I am; miss Fluttershy...I-I'm a Changling..." His gaze lifted sightly; titling his head. "I-I'm not here to hurt you...I ran away from my Hive. I don't want to feed off of love by taking a ponies place; I want to get it by gaining the love myself."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 am

Fluttershy had her ears back as she heard his truth; but she relaxed when he told her that he wouldn't harm her. "Well; I'm glad you were honest with me. Your welcome to stay here eve-even after the storm passes. It's my act of kindness to help you." Fluttershy admitted the truth; and she was very truthful to her element. As she saw Angel starting to run around because of the thought of Chrysos being a changling; Fluttershy just had to smile. "Oh, Angel. Your alright. Trust me." But in the back of the pegasus' shy mind, she was thinking; Oh.. I hope he is telling the truth for sure...
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 am

Chrysos smiled softly, pulling the blanket tighter around him. "T-Thank you, Miss Fluttershy." His head titled as he watched Angle run around; he frowned. "I'm sorry if I am scaring your rabbit. I won't stay longer then I need to; miss Fluttershy. I don't wish to be a burden on you or cause worry for your animals."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am

Fluttershy shook her head. "Oh, no. Angel has just been frightened easily lately; but I don't know what's been scaring him so much to this point." She did like to have other ponies over; and the company was just as sweet as it was with the animals that lived around her cottage.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 am

Chrysos just nodded slowly, as he gazed around the cozy little collage. "I-I thank you for your understanding, miss Fluttershy. Most ponies would have run away if they knew that I was a Changling; no matter if I am trying to get away from my Hive." He turned his gaze back to his hooves, letting out a sad sigh. "Mostly if they knew who I was related to," he whispered under his breath; hoping that the shy pegasus wouldn't hear it. But perhaps it would be a good idea to talk about his family issues...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 am

Fluttershy still had a smile on her face. "Oh, it's not a problem, Chrysos. I'm happy to help anypony." As she walked over and looked outside, she had seen that the storm had calmed down a little bit, and it was nothing but lightly sprinkling rain.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:11 pm

The young changling followed Fluttershy's gaze, his ears perking when he noticed that the storm had pretty much ended. Part of him wanted to hightail it out of this collage, but he realized that this is what he had been looking for. A home; a place to stay. It was nice and well out of town, but it was close by enough that he could walk there...also; he could be himself. While he was sure he wouldn't spend any time in his true form around the shy pegasus, she knew of his true nature and if anybody would to find out; he would have somebody to back him up on that his motive was good. "Are you sure you don't mind me staying, miss Fluttershy? I-I'm happy to help you if you need it...to repay you for being so kind." Some part of Chrysos started to eat at him; no doubt his native changling mind. His race wasn't suppose to sit here and help ponies; they were suppose to find weak ponies that they could easily take the place of and feed off of the love that was directed to them. With a sigh he pushed his native nature to the back of his mind. He wasn't going to be a normal changling; he wanted love that he got by gaining it himself!
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Fluttershy shook her head. "Oh, no. Not at all. I would actually like it if you stayed, and thank you for your offer of help. It's what friends are for." As she smiled, she got the sense that he would probably hungry. "Oh, um, if you don't mind me asking, are you hungry by any chance?" Fluttershy asked. She couldn't stand someone being hungry for long amounts of time.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Food? Chrysos blinked in surprise. Most ponies thought that changeling only lived off of love and didn't eat real food; and yet here was a pegasus offering him food. He smiled softly. Changelings did in fact eat real food; but they 'loved' love much more because it made their magic more powerful; also that without a steady dose of it; they would really die. That is why changelings were known as invading places because changeling's couldn't feed off of other changeling's love and so needed a real ponies' love. It was an odd but true fact. "That would be wonderful, miss Fluttershy."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Fluttershy smiled. "Alright. I will go get you a few apples, if that's alright with you." It was more of a question then a sentence, but who cares. As Fluttershy went into her 'kitchen' to fetch two apples, she couldn't help but thinking, Don't they eat love, Fluttershy? But then she had to add, But, this will do for now. As she came back with the apples, she set them down by Chrysos.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Chrysos grinned when Fluttershy mentioned the apples; he hadn't had those in days! He watched as Fluttershy left and returned with the apples. As they were placed near him, his green eyes glittered. "Thank you!" His horn started to glow green as he picked up an apple in his magical grip and bit into it; enjoying the sweet, juicy taste that rolled over his tongue. He swallowed happily, looking at the pegsus. "I haven't had apples in days. I missed the sweet taste of them."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Fluttershy smiled. "Well, I'm glad you like them." As the pegasus started to put a few things back in order, like straightening up the pillows, putting a few things away, and such, she returned a few minutes later. She had a spare pillow with her, and she set it on the couch. "I figured you would need a pillow to rest your head on. Luckily I keep some spares." Fluttershy said.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Chrysos watched as Fluttershy placed the pillow on the couch before he pulled himself to his hooves. With a small sigh, he slowly made his way to the couch before he pulled himself up onto it. He frowned at the soft fabric; poking at it with his hooves. He wasn't used to couch, not having been on one before; after all he had lived in the middle of The Barrens. He smiled as he sat down on it. His horn glowed green as he pulled the pink (Yes, I gave it a color) blanket from the floor to where he figured he would sleep. He glanced at the couch as he placed the blanket next to him before turning his gaze to the pegasus. "Um, miss Fluttershy? I was wondering if I would be allow to go to my true form. I'm not used to sleeping in this form; but I will stay in it if it's better for you. I would understand if you didn't want me in my true form yet. I-I doubt that you fully trust me yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold and Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold and Lost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Fluttershy's Cottage-
Jump to: