My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. Empty
PostSubject: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Sugarcube Corner was in chaos. A pink mare was zipping from place to place faster then anypony could believe, treats being carried on her back each time she zipped from the back room. She soon came to a stop as she gazed around the busy Sugarcube Corner, not even the slightest bit tired. "Coco, how are those tasty treats coming!" she called toward the back room, bouncing in place as she awaited an answer, not noticing the tan unicorn that made her way in.

"Hey Pinkie Pie,"
Novel Shine said as she made her way to the pink party mare with a smile. "You got any of those Thin Mints that I like?"

Pinkie Pie spun around with a larger-then-life smile as her blue eyes sparkled at the sight of Novel. "You bet I do! I'll have them for you faster then you can say 'Okie Dokie, Loki!'' And with that, Pinkie Pie was gone in a blur. She appeared a moment later with a box of Thin mints in her mouth as she handed them off to Novel and disappeared once again.

It was Rush Hour at Sugarcube Corner, and Pinkie Pie was being...well, Pinkie Pie.

Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Sugardrop entered and asked, "Hey Coco! Can I help you?" the filly's eyes gleamed with excitement. "Puhlease?" she asked, using her ultimate weapon that usually works on everypony - the puppy eyes. She gave a fake whimpering expression, looking at the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Just then, the door rang open. A small princess walked in, her wings folded neatly and her hair nicely done. She walked up to the corner, a bright smile on her face. "Hello!" She said, her sweet voice high. "I'd like a cupcake, please!" She asked with a polite voice, remembering her manners.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Not only was the front bustling to keep up with the large crowd, a lone pony in the back rushed himself to get all the orders done. Most other employees where busy at the moment, so Chocolate Explosion and Pinkie Pie watched over the shop for the most part.
And it was the largest rush they had ever seen.
Apparently, ever since Coco Boom had begun working there, chocolate was in high demand. This made the pegasus blush just thinking about it. Hearing a loud beeping sound cleared his mind, signifying the snacks were done.

"Here you go, Pinkie!" he called, exiting with about a dozen trays of 5 plates each all balanced somehow. It's probably easier with wings... he thought as he set down the trays. Sugardrop caught him off guard when she asked him if he could let her help.

"Sure. How about you help Pinkie serve the customers first. Do you know where they go?" he asked, looking down at the filly. He glanced around at the shop, hoping it would be easy. Catching sight of a unicorn talking to his pink friend, he flew over to greet her after telling Sugar he would be right back.

"Hi. Are you Pinkie's friend?" he inquired, curious as to who the pony was. He had never seen her before. Mostly because he was always hidden away behind the oven.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 pm

"Of course!" Pinkie Pie was gone the second Melody entered, leaving Novel Shine standing in the middle of the store as she opened her box of Thin Mints. She glanced over at Chocolate as he flew over and opened her mouth to say something but was stopped as Pinkie Pie appeared with a cupcake resting on her hair. "Yup! She is one of my best, best, best friends! She works at the library like Twilight used to, but Novel isn't as good as magic as Twilight, but Twilight is a princess then again, but I don't care that Nove-" She was stopped as Novel Shine stuffed one of her thin mints into her mouth with her magic. A large grin appeared over Pinkie's face. "Oooo, minty!"

The unicorn rolled her eyes as Pinkie Pie turned to give Melody her cupcake with a smile. "Yes, as Pinkie tried to say, I am one of her friends. I'm Novel Shine, and you are..?"

As Pinkie Pie handed the young allicorn princess her cupcake, the pink party mare grinned from ear to ear. "It is so great to met you! Novel told me all about that you were coming! I bet we will be the greatest of friends. Oh! I need to throw you and Burning Ash-that is her name right-a party! It could be a welcome to Ponyville party, or a welcome to school party. What color ballons do you like? Pink, purple, blue, red, green, cyan-Cyan is one of my favorite colors; the color of the bright blue sky and it is the color of my friend Rainbow Dash! Have you met Rainbow Dash? She is one of the Wonderbolts! She has a great-or as she would say it awesome- mane, it is full of so many colors! Blue, purple, red, green, yellow, orang-" Pinkie Pie was silnce once again as Novel stuffed another thin mint into her mouth.

"Please, Pinkie Pie. Let Melody have time to eat her cupcake at least."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Melody stood, trying to understand Pinkie Pie. Well, this would be cool. She took her cupcake, balancing it with her hoof. She liked the idea of a party. "Hmm.... Why not just a FUN Party?" she asked, her eyes cheerful. Taking a huge bite out of her cupcake, her smile only grew. "Yes, that's her name. I'd love to be your friend, Pinkie!!!" After finishing her cupcake, she had an idea. "Oooh!!! Pinkie, why don't we have a singing competition? You can be the judge!!!" The little filly had the idea of a perfect party. She'd be nicely done, with a nice dress on. Even if it was for fun, she would have a nice dress on.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 am

Sugardrop, watching Pinkie Pie, asked, "Is there a problem over here? I can help you if you like Pinkie." She didn't really notice Melody at all talking about this "party" or anything, but she did say, "Oh hi Novel. Here for some sweets again?"

"Speaking of which, Pinkie, do you want me to go make some cookies or anything? I'd love to try a new recipe I thought up of!" Sugardrop said happily, her eyes gleamed with excitement. "Talking about your best friends again Pinkie? You're friends with everyone in Ponyville! That's the cool thing about you, but..." she paused, shuffling her hooves, "Would I count as your friend? I'm not special or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Novel Shine glanced at Sugar with a smile. "Of course I'm here for my sweeties. This is the best place to get them after all."

Pinkie Pie was still talking with Melody, her eyes widen as she listen. "A FUN party? Why didn't I think of that! We can mix everything in a FUN party cause it will be a fun one! We can do Pin the Tail on the Pony, one of my favorite games, and it is great that you will be my friend! Oooo, and the idea of a singing competition! Love it! I can see if Sweetie Bell can make it, and I would just loooooove to be the judge!" Pinkie Pie stopped as Sugardrop came up with a small frown."Why wouldn't you be my friend? Everypony that lives in Ponyville is my friend! I also know a few people in Cloudsdale, Crystal Kingdom, Canterlot, Manehatte-"

Novel had placed her hoof on Pinkie's lips, glaring at the party pony. "We get it, Pinkie Pie, you are friends with everypony."

"And Deadpool!"
Pinkie pipped up from behide Novel's hoof which got a strange look from the tan unicorn.

"Who is Celestia's name is that?"

"Nothing...nothing...He just wouldn't really count as a everypony."

Novel just rolled her eyes as she shook her head. "Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Melody chuckled. Of what she had heard, this is classic Pinkie. "Well, I loved the cupcake!" She paused for a moment, watching Pinkie. "Hmm... You can plan the party, Pinkie!"
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm

"I'm Chocolate Explosion. You can call me Coco Boom. Anything is fine really~" he replied, though quite late. The pegasus glanced around the room, dismayed to find Pinkie Pie planning yet another party. This seemed different though. He looked at the little filly that was inputting her ideas and noticed not only a horn, but wings as well. His head suddenly began to sting as he looked at the alicorn that was talking to his pink friend.

What's going on? he asked himself before holding his head in his hoof. Coco looked away and the pain stopped almost instantly.

"That was weird..." he commented, taking a peek at the princess again. Everytime he looked at her his head stung. As he looked away, it stopped.

Probably some alicorn magic...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Ooc: What was the head thing about? Just curious, Ic notice.

IC: Melody looked away from Pinkie Pie for a moment, noticing who was called 'Chocolate Explosion'. Her eyes showed a hard gaze, looking away a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 am

"Heh; I'll call you Coco then." Novel Shine grinned at the pegasus. She almost didn't take notice of him holding his head in pain but when she did; a worry look appear on her face. "Are you ok; Co-" She was stopped as Pinkie Pie started to bounce around the busy Sugarcube in her normal fashion; her eyes bright.

"Oh; this is going to be one of the greatest parties ever! I have so many things planned that we can do at this FUN party! Maybe I can get Fluttershy and Applejack to come; and oh, oh, oh! Maybe Rarity will be in town! She is in town so often I would be surprise if she wasn't! And I can also invite Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, Pip', Ditzy Doo, Doctor, Lyra, Bon-bon, maybe even Rose Luck, Dais- " Pinkie Pie stopped as slowly came to a halt in mid-air; a dark brown glow around her. Novel sighed as she held the party pony in place with her magic as she placed her head in her hoof. "Yes; Pinkie Pie; you can invite a lot of people; we know. Shouldn't you get back to running Sugarcube Corner thought?"

"Oh right! I should shouldn't I!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

"Pinkie, you're doing another party? Perhaps you should ask Pound and Pumpkin. You seem to make a mess often, though your parties are fun!" Sugardrop said happily as she followed Pinkie Pie around the shop.

Lunar Eclipse came in, leading Winter Dream. "This way Winter, this is our wonderful corner were we can get some of the best sweets in Equestria!" she said in a polite manner. "Now, it's time for you to meet somepony. I'll go find her, so please wait here princ-"

Winter Dream gave a quick cough to warn her, not to say anything about it. Lunar Eclipse soon ran off to bump into Pinkie and Sugardrop. "S-sorry!" Turning to Pinkie, she asked, "Pinkie, have you seen an alicorn in here about Sugar's age and looks a little like Princess Cadence? I need to see her right now."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 am

The alicorn, Melody, watched as Lunar Eclipse came in with somepony. Spreading her wings, she flew over to where the pony who asked where she was. Landing, she looked at the pony. "That would be me who your looking for."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 pm

"Ah, Melody. I thought you would be here with Novel. I'd like you to meet someone, follow me," the unicorn replied. Beckoning the alicorn over, she started to walk over to Winter Dream.

"I'll assume she's coming over here Lunar?" the alicorn asked, flexing her invisible wings a little. Lunar Eclipse nodded, before waiting for Melody to come over.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Melody followed Lunar Eclipse, cautiously. As the allicorn took note that she looked like royalty, but something bit the thought back. She heard how the olden pony had talked in royalty, and she thought she would give it a try. "Are thou the one whom Lunar Eclipse wanted me to greet?" She asked, a sparkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 pm

"Yes, this is who I wanted you to meet Melody. You should be careful not to spoil this small secret though... This is Princess Winter Dream of the Glaciation Empire." Lunar said quietly, in fact it was a whisper.

Bowing her head, Winter said, "We're here to take care of thou while thou study in Ponyville. Hope thou enjoy thou stay here."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Melody smiled. Well, for the least of it, she had another princess at her side, but then again, she was being watched over so much now... "She is happy that thou are here to taketh care of her." She replied respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Occ: Figured I should try to get this topic alive again

Ic: Pinkie Pie had gone back to working until she spotted Melody and Winter. Her eyes grew wide, a large smile appearing on her face. A new pony! She jumped over to them. "OH! Hello! My name is Pinkie Pie! You must be new here; along with Melody! I love meeting new ponies! Now I am going to be able to throw an even bigger party with all of these new ponies coming in! It can be the best party EVER! So; what is your name?" After a very quick pause, taking the time to look at Winter Dream, she started to speak again. "Oo! Oo! No, wait let me guess! I just love to guess ponies names! Um...Snowdrop! Snowflake! Snowbank! Winter Snow! Winter Breeze! No! Wait! I got it! WINTER DREAM!" She leaned forward, a large smile on her face; almost as if she knew, that somehow; she did get it right. "Did I get it? Did I get it? Did I get it?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Melody took a step back, chuckling. "Yes, Pinkie. The pony next to me is Winter Dream... Now, can you please calm down for the moment? It's giving me a headache." She said to the pink mare, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.   Sugar, sugar, and more sugar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar, sugar, and more sugar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Sugarcube Corner-
Jump to: