My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training with Zecora~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Zecora~   Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 am

"Hm? Indeed it is, my little Wistle. But the effects of it can be quite a riddle." Zecora rhymed as she glanced at the flower, thinking of the day when little Applebloom had learned what it does if she ate it. "To be eaten by a pony it causes a shock; a sickness known as the Cutie Pox."

Last edited by Novel Shine on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Training with Zecora~   Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Wistle took a step back. She had heard about the Cutie Pox, but she never saw it. "Well, I have heard of that, did by any chance was it caught by a filly with a sister who has a hat?" When she was in Ponyville one day, she had heard somepony talking about when a pony called Applebloom had caught it.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Training with Zecora~   Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am

"Indeed, Applejack's sister, sweet little Applebloom, she thought it would bring joy but all it brought was gloom," Zecora hummed as she remembered when she had traveled into Ponyville and had found that Applebloom had eaten the Hearts Desire. "Never had I seen a pony with a look so sad, when I cured it, boy, was she glad."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Training with Zecora~   Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 am

Wistle, who nods a lot, nodded. "Could that be a cure I learn soon? If you say no, it won't cause gloom." Oh, how this pony loved remedies and cures, potions and teas.. Geez, good thing she is here, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Training with Zecora~   Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hm; a very good thing to know how to cure; but the cure is simple; I insure," she paused as she glanced at a jar with a group of seeds sitting in, grabbing it with her hoof to show to Wistle. "This is called the Seed of Truth; which to grow requires a sooth. Plant it and when a truth is said nearby; it grows and is eaten to be applied."

Sooth: Truth or fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Zecora~   Training with Zecora~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with Zecora~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Zecora's hut-
Jump to: