My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Walking In   Walking In EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:29 pm

"There is a reason I never told you I was back!"

"Avan, please..."

The sound of fighting could clearly be heard from Avan's small home. Just inside the living room was Avan, who stared at his unwelcome guest. Normally, ponies would have treated his guest with much more respect than he was, but he barely cared. "Tia..." he said, his voice lowering but still filled with rage as he stared at her. "I tried to remain hidden for a reason; I didn't want to see you."

'Tia' or known by her proper name, Princess Celestia, sighed as she stood in the entrance way of the house, before taking a few steps forward until she was in the living room. Her pink eyes were filled with a sad look in them. "Avan, I just wish to speak to you, only for a few minutes if you will allow..."

“I do not want to talk to you!” he snapped, before his voice cracked slightly. “I don’t even know why you would want to talk to me…How you could ever want to see me after what I did!”

Celestia titled her head as she stared at the upset stallion before her. Her ears flickered as she shook her head with a sigh. “Avan, that was a thousand years ago. I have moved on, why can’t you do the same? Of course I barely understand what happened that day…”

Avan’s gaze grew hard as he stared at her, trying not to shake. “You know what very well happen that day! That is the day I’ve spent a thousand years forgetting, and yet the memories of it still lingers. I do not remember how it ended, but I remember how it almost did and that is what I want to forget most of all.”

Celestia took in a deep breath, meeting Avan’s gaze coldly. “How it ended is what confuses me, Avan. I understand why you did what you did, and I do not blame you. It had not been you...It had been the da-” She was suddenly cut off as a pillow went flying from the couch and hit her in the side of the face, before dropping to the floor. A confused look spread across the regal princess’ face as she stared at Avan, who had thrown the pillow using his magic. “What.” was her simple, and very confused response.

Panic had filled Avan’s eyes as his horn started to glow, and his cloak appeared on his body, covering his wings that had just been visible. “Get out of here! Shoo! Shoo!” he quickly said, as if Celestia was a stray cat as he picked the pillow from the floor and threw it back onto the couch.

“I’m sorry...What? I am not somepony you can just shoo away, Avan. I came here to talk, and I mean to do it.”

“No! You need to leave! You need to leave before…” he cut off, as they both went quiet as the front door opened. “Crud…”
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Even if the sound of shouting had alarmed a few of the neighboring ponies, Tuli had been quick to calm them. She'd take care of it and figure out what was going on, the ponies in the surrounding area all knew her rather well. Which was why it had been so easy to take care of their alarm, because of course they'd come up to her.

"Is something wrong, Miss Tuli?"

"No, Silver Wind. I'm sure Avan is just alarmed..."

"Are you sure, Miss? Because I am positive that is Princess Celesti-"

"I'm sure, Silver Wind. Avan gets nervous with Royalty around."

"Alright, I was just worried..."

There wasn't even a split second before a bright green unicorn filly came running up to her, somewhat scared. Tuli'd become a tutor to the fillies of Ponyville to pass spare time, even if it only was a few times a week. The one she'd bonded closest with was Kiwi Sprits, who looked afriad.

"Miss Tuli? Miss Tuli? Why is Princess Celestia yelling?"

"I don't know, Kiwi... I'll figure it out. Then I'll teach you some more magic later today, alright?"

"Okay!"

Letting out a sigh as she adjusted the cloak upon her, pulling the hood back up as the rain seemed to pour down. Why anypony would be out in this weather was unknown to her, she just knew that she had to go get a few things. Nuzzling the saddlebags she wore underneath her own cloak back into a more comfortable position, she looked back at their house. Avan, what have you done now?

Honestly, Tuli had no idea why the Princess of all ponies was inside... But by the sound of it, the arguing that could be heard was somewhat as if they knew each other. Having blocked out most of it to talk to the neighbors, another huff was released from the mare as she then went over to come inside.

Pushing the front door open, with her mane partially soaked, she looked at the house guest and sort of just... froze. "Avan, what is going on?" She looked from her over to Avan, a puzzled look on her face as she realized the door was still open, and she still had her hood up... Oh my, was it a mess.

Closing the door as not to allow any more rainwater to sneak inside, her puzzled look didn't seem to fade. She wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Avan wouldn't admit it, but he might of whimpered when Tuli stared at him, asking what was going on. Sure, he could give her a straight answer, but that would be a bit hard. Also he wasn't sure how Tuli would react to the truth, so instead he glanced at Celestia to see what she was going to say.

Celestia, to say the least, was surprised. When she saw Tuli step inside, she understood quickly why Avan had tried to get her to leave, but that was out of the question now. So, instead she gave her a soft smile as she titled her head slightly. "Oh...Hello," she stated softly, before glancing at Avan. "Who is this, Avan? I wasn't expecting anypony to be here."

Avan sighed softly as he messed with his cloak, feeling as tired as ever. "This...This is my housemate, Tuli. Tuli...This is Princess Celestia," he muttered as he motioned toward the both of them with a huff.

Celestia nodded as if understanding everything. "Ah...So I suppose that would explain why you suddenly put on the clo-" Celestia flinched slightly as another pillow went flying and stuck her softly in the face. She glared at Avan as she picked up the pillow, sending it flying into his face as well, striking his muzzle and causing him to reel back. "Did you really have to do that again?"

"Yes," he stated as he poked the pillow with his hoof, before glancing at Tuli as he cleared his throat. "Oh...I do suppose you are wondering why Princess Celestia is in our house...Um..." He tried to come up with words, but he narrowed his eyes. His brain seemed to be unable to come up with a logical reason to state why she was here other than for the truth. He shook his head, blaming the lack of sleep he had been getting...Even when he tried to sleep, he never felt anymore rested. He glanced up at Celestia. "Do you care to explain, Tia?"

Celestia frowned as she stared at Avan. A worried look flooded her face when she saw how tired her was, before she turned back to look at Tuli. "Ah...I hadn't seen Avan in a few years. He used to work in the gardens in Canterlot, although I am sure he was always to shy to state so. We got to know each other during that time, but he had left for unexplained reasons. When I found he was in Canterlot, I came to see him. However, it seems he wasn't so welcomed of my visit..."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:27 pm

An eyebrow raised as she looked at the two. She'd caught the words that were cut off by a pillow flying across the room, and it made her wonder. Avan.... Avan must've lied to her at some point, then. It made her unsure, and a hoof lifted as she started to make her way across the room. "Oh... I apologize, then..." Honestly, Tuli was stumped. She knew who Princess Celestia was, but for the sake of the situation, she believed it would be best as if to make it like she hadn't met Equestrian royalty. Giving an "I'll talk to you later" glance to Avan, she shifted uncertainly before continuing to make her way across the room.

"Oh? Well, I don't remember him mentioning having been around Equestria much. I don't want to intrude much more though, I'll... Be upstairs." She didn't know what to do, and it made her a little upset with Avan. It made her question everything she had told him, but shaking her head she did as she had said. Giving a curt nod to Avan as she passed, Tuli took it into note that she seemed to come just beneath Celestia's head. Moving rather quickly, the sound of her hooves chimed as she maneuvered upstairs. Going inside of her room, the sound of a door closing seemed to echo throughout the upper level as another sigh was released.

Her horn lit up to a shade of a silver blue, encasing her cloak and pulling it away from her. Resting it neatly on the bed, a huff came from her as she thought of what to do. Looking unhappily back at her mid-section, she realized how much easier it would've been if she would have just stayed away... Never opened the door... Pulling the tears from her eyes, a brush floated over as it pulled through her damp mane. Looking outdoors for a brief moment, Tuli then decided on something she could do. Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Avan barely looked up as Tuli passed him, but did give her a sad glance as she trotted up the stairs before he stared at the pillow at his hooves. His horn lit up as he started to push the pillow across the floor, before he brought it to a stop about little less than half way between him and Celestia.

Celestia remained silent as she watched Avan's move the pillow, and didn't speak until she could hear the door shut on the upper floor. "I'm sorry, Avan, I wasn't aware that you lived with somepony. But I do wish to talk to you, and I am not leaving until you do."

Avan shook his head, before glancing up at Celestia. His head started to pound, but this wasn't the first time he had felt this with his tiredness, so he pushed it away as he kicked out his front hoof. "Great...Now I have two mares that want to talk to me," he said in a soft voice, before sighing. "I've been trying to escape from my past for a thousand years, Tia...Couldn't you just grant me that? I've tried to push my past away, but all it seems to be doing is coming back to haunt me."

He stomped his hoof softly as he gritted his teeth, his head lowering once more. "The nightmares never ended, and even in my sleep I feel like I am running from them...And then you show up! All I wish for..." he drifted off for a second, narrowing his eyes as he pulled the pillow on the floor a bit toward him some more, before he attempted to pick up with what he was saying. "All I wish for is for my past to stop showing...Up." The pillow came to a stop as his horn cut off, and Avan felt the world seem to suddenly spin. He shook his head as he tried to shake it off, but he knew it wouldn't work. He felt himself titling on his hooves, before he fell...And fell, and fell. He barely felt his head land on the pillow he had placed just so, and Celestia's startled gasp and cry as everything went black.

"Avan? Avan!"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:14 am

Books circled everywhere around Tuli, pages flipping and her eyes scanning as they were placed back right after. She was looking for a spell... Oh, where was that stupid thing? Giving up, she put everything away and put back on her cloak. Hearing a soft thud, Tuli didn't seem like things were going to well.

Going outside the door, she heard the shouts of the Princess and she bolted down the stairs. "Avan?!"

Galloping over to him, she was quick to do what she knew. He seemed to be pale, heck. He didn't look good at all. What had Celestia done to him? That was her only thought. "What did you DO to him?" Her mind was in a frenzy, the sheer panic of Avan having gone out cold only resorting her to thinking it was Celestia's doing. Well, she had her reasoning! She had heard the ponies tales, the dark secrets.. All of them!

Nuzzling Avan softly, Tuli couldn't help but start to cry. Heck, she was an emotional wreck. First, it was Celestia having come to Avan's house, and it seemed Avan was right to be unwelcome to her. The past week had been a mess as well, Avan having been a lot more unhappy and secretive. So her natural worry was something to come over to her to. "You're a monster, Celestia." She whispered in a choked sob, laying beside Avan as she continued to nuzzle him. "You're a monster..." Celestia had to be a fool to not know what she was talking about.

"The tales.. They're true... You banished Luna even if there was another option... Your own sister, and now him..." She didn't care the nonsense she was speaking at the moment. They had to be true... Trying to take the nightmare forces and have them take the stallion she cared for so she could remove him. For all she knew Luna had posed a threat to Celestia's reign, and it was Celestia's doing for nightmare moon... She hadn't been taught any better. Anger seemed to fuel her words now as she buried her muzzle underneath his head, trying to take her view away from the mare. "Equestrian royalty or not... Leave."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:34 am

Celestia hadn't moved from her spot as Tuli came rushing from the stairs, and over to Avan. She didn't stay anything until Tulu had finished. Her eyes narrowed, but yet remain soft all the same as her ears flickered back. "I did nothing to Avan..." She whispered, staring at Tuli before she swallowed, not moving a hoof. "I did what I did that thousand years ago. I suffered for that mistake with Luna..." Her eyes flashed darkly for a few seconds as she stared at the brown Alicorn.

Avan moved in a fitful sleep every once in a while, muttering things under his breath so soft that even Celestia was sure Tuli could understand everything. Whenever he moved in his sleeping state, it was clear it was one of fear...Of nightmares. Celestia couldn't help but question what kind of nightmare Avan was suffering and while she wished to help, the glare Tuli was giving her reminded her of a mother manicore protecting her young...If Celestia moved forward, she would feel Tuli's wrath. So, she didn't move but made no effort to leave as well. She wanted to make sure Avan was alright first, and by the Sun, there was no way Tuli would get the Princess of the Sun to leave before she was assured that her dear friend was alright.

"I am not leaving, however," she finally stated as she started coldly at Tuli. "Weither you wish for me to or not, Avan is a dear friend of mine and I've spend more years than you know worrying for his sake. I tell you once again, I had no part in Avan fainting. Perhaps his past is catching up to him...I do not know but I refuse to let you forbid me from knowing if he is alright..." Her voice drifted off as she lowered her head, giving Tuli a truly sad stare. "Avan is one of my dearest friends I've had in all my thousands of years, and I cannot spend any longer in wondering if my choices of long ago ruined this good stallion or not. I may have played a hoof in his state but if so it is only because of those choices of long ago, and not of my doing today. So once again, I beg you do not make me leave this house. If the choices I made made me a monster as you state, then I fear I did not just make me a monster."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:58 am

She wanted her to leave... To just go... There was so much that was unclear, unknown... Status was that of what she cared not of for the time being. It always made Tuli scared to near living death when Avan collapsed. "Then why?" It came out as more of a question then a statement, she wanted to know how much of a friend she was to him. If she'd hurt him in the past, how could she be considered a friend? Especially to cause this?

"You were unwanted company, Princess. And for all I know, you still are." Having heard his whispers, it at least assured her to where he was alive. Oh, what she would give to have wings... To be able to just fly off and not have to care. Closing her eyes and flattening her ears, she prayed to Luna to change his dream... Make it better... It killed her to see his sorrow. His pain. After the brief moments of silence, she rose to her hooves. Thinking over Celestia's words, then her mind was made up. She wouldn't be able to stand the presence of the mare for much longer, and as the tears still fell down Tuli's face she stared once more.

If Celestia cared so much... If Avan meant all that much to her, why did he see her as an enemy? That's what Tuli had seen... It was all that she knew. How could Celestia bear it? The death, the guilt? How she wished for joy to just surge through her again... Looking down at the stallion for another moment, her head then turned back to the sun goddess. "If you care so much, if you're that much of a friend to him, then you can sit here with him. You're obviously not going to leave. Heavens forbid, at least I was raised with some manners."

With that, it seemed so much of Tuli's anger flared towards the Princess. She still believed full-heartedly that the princess was the cause of this faint, but she would not be getting anywhere. Pulling the hood of her cloak up once more, she moved towards the door. Opening it, she turned towards Celestia one last time. "But when I come back, you better be gone." Hate filled them as she walked out the door, her head held highly as it slammed behind her.

What she was going to do now... Heck if Tuli knew. Her horn lit its unique hue, and before long the teleportation spell had carried her away.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 am

Silence ruled the room when Tuli left and Celestia made her way to Avan's side. Her horn lit up as she lifted the brown unicorn up, moving him to the couch while she took a spot on the floor. She lowered her head onto her hooves, and remained there for what seemed like hours. Finally, the silence was broken with a sudden gasp from Avan.

His eyes flared open as he threw out his hooves in surpise, almost falling onto the floor and Celestia. His eyes flared with panic as he scanned the room, his breath coming in quick gasps as he tried to settle his beating heart, before he let his head drop onto the counch. "It's fine...Just a nightmare...I'm fine." He was silent for a second longer before he tilted his head to stare at Celestia as she stared back at him. "I'm sorry about that, Tia..." He whispered softly, closing his eyes. "I've barely gotten any sleep in...Forever and even when I do, I feel even more tired. I suppose my body just couldn't take it any more..."

Celestia frowned, before she leaned over and nuzzled his hoof. "You scared me half to death...Tuli as well. She blamed me you know...I can't blame her for what I've done to you and Lu-Lu."

Avan flickered his eyes open, worry flashing in them. "Tuli..." He whispered in concern as he glanced around the room. "Where is she? She...You didn't tell her anything about our history, did you?"

"She stormed off a while ago. Refused to be in the same room with me...but no, I didn't tell her anything directly."

Avan sighed with relief as he closed his eyes, still feeling tired but not as much as before. Odd...Either way, he was worried for Tuli. He wouldn't outright admit it but he cared for her...Much like he had cared for Luna. He had always thought the best way to protect her was to keep her from the truth. His past was to much for her, he felt. Besides, if she knew the truth, why would she want to be like a stallion like him. He barely noticed Celestia's horn lighting up other than for the slow increase of light on his eyelids. Opening his eyes, he stared at her as he wondered what she was doing, with her eyes closed in focus. He was half temped to throw a pillow at her to make her stop but he couldn't muster up the power, or care, to do so.

Celestia's magic started to flow over Avan, causing his fur to prickle with dislike under his cloak. He made a soft attempt to sit up, but he lacked the strength that he had when he had first awoken and barely moved as Celestia opened her eyes, which glowed with a soft light. Whatever she saw caused her to let out a sudden gasp as she turned off her magic and her eyes returned to normal. She stared at him in shock as he attempted to push himself to his hooves once more.

"That was a true sight spell, wasn't it?" Avan asked as his hooves gave out from under him and send him crashing back to the couch. "What did you see, Tia?" When she refused to respond, he gritted his teeth as he shook his head. "You know what, don't answer that. I think I have an idea..."

"Avan..." Celestia cooed softly as she rose to her hooves. "You need to talk to her. Your nightmares aren't a good thing and Tuli needs to know about them."

"She does..."Avan whined softly as he stared up at her. "Perhaps she doesn't know how bad but she does know..."

"She also needs to know the truth. If you know what I saw...They are breaking, Avan, and if what I fear is right...We may not be so lucky this time around." She paused and titled her head, staring at him. "I should be getting back to Canterlot before Tuli returns...Please, tell her the truth." Avan didn't even get time to respond before Celestia was gone in a golden light, leaving a weak Avan lying on the couch.

Avan responded the only way he could. His horn started to glow as he struggled to pick up the pillow from the floor. As it danced a crazy waltz in the air as he attemped not to drop it, he let out a bad word in his native tounge as he threw the pillow into the entrance way. It bounced off the wall and landed on the floor between the door and the stairs as the Alicorn stallion let out a defeated sigh and dropped his head onto the couch, closing his eyes as he waited in silence for Tuli or his father (the latter he preferred) to claim his life first because he was sure Tuli was going to kill him when the next spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:19 am

Where had Tuli actually ended up going? Well, far enough away so she could cool down. The Everfree, actually. To the old castle, the one where it was just mere ruins. The mare had needed to seclude herself as far away as she could, and even if there were many more options, it ended up being a location that she felt better in going to. Even with the rain still pouring away, thunder and lightning clashing with their mighty rage, once she had gotten inside and it disappeared, it was much better.

With how dark it had been, Tuli had to use her magic to light the age-old torches covering the old palace. The dim glows seemed to comfort her, and thoughts raced within on all the things she wished she would've done... that she would've said. And for what? There was no way Tuli could ever match up to Celestia. For a period of time she shifted both forces cosmic! But then again, that had been her calling... Shaking all thoughts of kind from her mind, the only way Tuli knew to remove her anger was to fuel it to where it could be fueled no more.

Not even knowing what time it was, Tuli before long had found herself in the old library. Books were in poor shape, natural wear had gotten to them. But nevertheless, they were still in readable condition. That was what she had intended to do, and sometimes she couldn't help but question whether or not her cutie mark truly represented who she was. Tuli was one who strived to be better, to make changes in the world but without being known. Her passion had been founded in gardening... But did it truly represent who she was? Most ponies devoted their life to what their cutie mark represented. But Tuli...

A sigh escaped the mare as she moved about the library, her cloak still encasing her to where her horn dimly lit her face. A book floated into view, and before long she had gotten herself a small stack of books to read. Hopefully, they'd burn out the anger and hatred she still felt towards the princess. Once and awhile, she couldn't help but allow a beam of her magic to be shot off, and echo down the hallway before hitting a broken wall or just eventually being unable to travel further.

After some hours or so of cooling off, most of her anger had diminished. Most of it. She was going to question Avan in many ways for sure, but her fury wouldn't be too harsh. She hoped. The mare never knew how much her anger could truly do... But for the sake of others she always would leave before much else could happen.

Seeing as the old castle was practically empty most of the time, she left everything where it was. Having drawn her cloak to where just a small bit of her muzzle peeked out, the silver-blue glow grew bright as all the torches were taken dark, and Tuli vanishing.

Having walked a portion of the way to the castle, when Tuli was back in Ponyville she was slightly dizzy. Shaking it from her head, she couldn't help but curse the pegasi for the weather. But all the same, it was spring and it was the time of the year where rain was most persistent.

Appearing once more at the doorstep to the house she shared with Avan, her feelings came rushing back. She hoped Celestia had taken heed to what she said and was gone, long gone. Shaking her head, she had grabbed the doorhandle with her magic. Pushing it open, to her relief the white mare was gone.

Closing the door behind her, Tuli's violet gaze traveled over to the pillow within the doorway. Giving it a slight kick with her hoof, she then looked over to where she thought she had seen Avan. Well, he was there.

Deciding not to talk to him right now, Tuli only gave a slight glare before she traveled up the stairs and once more into her room. The door was once again closed, and the cloak once more slid from her frame. This time, it rested neatly on the floor.

Laying down on the bed, her head rested on her hooves as she stared outside the window. Thinking, and watching the rain cascade to the earth below.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:53 am

Avan's eyes had flickered open when the door squeaked open. He tiredly lifted his head to stare at Tuli as she walked past only to lower it as her stare. As she disappeared up the steps, Avan curled into a ball as he laid on the couch. It seemed weird, he had been alive for almost two thousand years (Well, one thousand, eight hundred and fifty one but who was counting?) yet the cold gaze of Tuli had terrified him. Perhaps in that time he had learned the truth that hell hath no fury like a women scorn...Or perhaps he was a afraid she would leave him.

Avan had never meant to grow close with Tuli...He had never expected her to appear in his life after that single Grand Galloping Gala he had bothered to visit to see Celestia and Luna, much less expect her to appear on his doorstep saying that she had moved to Ponyville and then him inviting her to stay with him...Was that when he made the mistake? The mistake of allowing such a perfect mare into his messed up like. He could never be with the likes of her; Tuli deserved somepony better who would share a full lifetime with her, not somepony that would never age...He learned what he would do of he lost the mare he was in love with, and those events still haunted him.

No...It wasn't his fault, it was Celestia who had taken her away! He should of never lost Luna like he did, but Celestia had turned her back on her! Celestia is to blame and she...No. Avan raised his hoofs to his head and laid there. That wasn't his thinking, it was Tamesis...Yes...It was Tamesis talking. However, even has he tried to close those feelings and thoughts away, the threaten to break free. Avan gritted his teeth as he fought with his own mind, before he forced himself shakily to his hooves and climbed from the couch.

Back and forth, back and forth. He paced the room as he tried to throw his mind into different matters. How to deal with Tuli...Er, talk with Tuli. Deal with her sounded a bit dark. Tuli was something that had to be handled carefully. Celestia was right, as always, as he did need to tell her the truth. Just how to go about it? He could outright state he was an Alicorn, but that could drive her off before he could explain everything. He could dodge mentioning that part, but if the truth slipped out than he would be in even deeper waters...Which seemed to leave the option that he was to tell her everything that he could bear, along with the fact he was an Alicorn. But would she accept the truth?

He had spent so long trying to keep the ruse that he was a unicorn solid, would she hate him for refusing to tell the truth beforehoof? His heart sank at the idea that she would leave him. He loved Tuli, that much was true and he feared losing her, even if he knew he would one day. Then out of his angst, anger started to rise. Why did it seen that fate was so unkind to him? Every chance of happiness was stolen from him. Did he not deserve to be happy? Was he to suffer for the rest of his uncounted days?

This anger soon caused him to explode. He raised one of his front hooves and pounded it into the wall next to him. The wall cracked under the pressure, but so did his skin. A sharp pain flare though his leg as he reeled backward, staring at the debt he had made. Blood slowly dripped down the wall and his hoof as he came aware of his action. His whole body started to shake before he dropped to the ground and covered his muzzle with his hooves, not minding the warm blood dripping on it and the floor as he choked back sobs as tears ran down his cheeks.

What was happening to him?

Occ: Tuli, get your butt downstairs. Your housemate might be having a breakdown. (Also I couldn't help but post. D= Must...Sleep...Soon!)
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:33 am

ooc; You goofball.

ic;

Tuli had eventually fell somewhat asleep, mainly out of exhaustion from her sudden bout of being so active. Her mind traveled to how she had acted... How she was thankful Avan had been out. If he had seen her in her own little bitter rage, oh the embarrassment. But then again... If Avan hadn't passed out... would it have happened? Another thing she had pondered on.

Waking up to a large thud echoing through the walls, Tuli gasped as she had lept to her hooves. What the heck was going on now? Leaving her cloak, she opened up her door and peered down the stairs. For the love of... You know what? Nevermind. Evidently, Avan was a wreck. If she wanted to keep her cool, but then again... Oh, why did things have to be such a mess?

Walking down the stairs, she held her head up as she walked over to the crying Avan. Looking towards the wall, she gasped. Taking a step back, it almost made her afraid. What had happened to cause this? Her eyes trailed back to the blood seeming to soak Avan's fur and his hoof, and she let out a sigh.

She had craned her neck down to nuzzle him, all the while her magic encasing the wound upon his hoof to seal it. As much as healing spells seemed to hate her, this one worked. Her magic also carried a damp cloth their way, as she took to cleaning his fur. Who could deny it? Tuli was one to care for ponies no matter what. Saying nothing all the while, and blocking her own thoughts, she just wanted to take care of this slight incident before allowing her feelings to shower upon the stallion.

As such, once his fur seemed to be cleaned of the blood and the cut no more then a mere scar, she once more left the room. Just to go to the kitchen, the cloth being placed to be cleaned and a cup of water being drawn. Coming back, she nuzzled Avan's hooves from his face and gently nuzzled his ear as she rested the water steadily before him.

Finally, she spoke. "You've lied... But before I go further, drink." The stallion was dehydrated, if he wanted to be able to move about the first thing he would need to do would be drink. Nudging it closer to him, her gaze still seemed distant as she pondered.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 am

Avan had barely taken notice of Tuli as she made her way over to him, only stopping his tears when she nuzzled him. He looked up at her as she stared to take care of his cut hoof and cleaning the blood from him. He said nothing, trying not to make eye contract with her as she fretted over him. He didn't want to talk, he didn't want to explain at all what was going on. He was losing his mind, he was that much sure and he didn't want her to think any less of him...But he had a feeling that it was to late for that.

His ears flickered when Tuli floated the water to him as he was now sitting up, giving it a tired looking before he carefully took it and drank it. Once he was done, he put it down as he stared at the white unicorn, trying to come up with words to state before he shook his head, only two words escaping his mouth: "I'm sorry..." His voice was little more than a whisper, cracking with despair and hopelessness. "I never wanted too...I never meant to. My past is just...Its something I wish I could erase from time itself."

He started to mess with his scared hoof, already noticing that the mark was rapidly disappearing thanks to his Alicorn natural-healing. Of course, he could of healed it himself using just plain magic; he was skilled at healing spells unlike Tuli. He finally sighed as he looked at Tuli, still not making eye contact with her. "Where do you want me to start?" he asked in a soft voice, trying to prepared himself for the questions that were about to be thrown on him.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:08 pm

It made her feel better now that he had something in his system, the mother-like nature of hers always showing up at about the right time. Moving the glass away, she kept her eye on his frame to take note of when he might be on the verge of going out again. For all she knew, they came in their little bouts. Happening a few times before him reaching a stable condition.

Listening to his words, she only nodded to them. For his sake, she tried to keep her words at a minimum. He was obviously at a weak point, and she wished not to break him any more by allowing her anger at him keeping from her such things.

"I want to know the truth."

Her hoof motioned to his cloak, having taken notice of Celestia's words before Avan had shut her up. He always wore it, and why she knew not. Why would one keep such a secret? Yes, it was natural for stallions to be of a tall height, but it still made her wonder. After all, surely if he felt comfortable with the fact that was all he was he'd feel safe enough to remove it?

But that was the main aspect, there was most certainly much more to her question. The truth, meant all of it. All that he had kept from her, from the world. She wanted to know... Lies destroyed ponyfolk. She knew that as a common fact. Breaking them to a point beyond where they could return, a point that she'd stepped over once.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Avan took in a deep breath when she motioned toward the cloak. Ah...That was the last truth he wanted to say at the moment. He scooted away from Tuli slightly as he looked up at her with a pitiful glance. "I..." he tried to say, before he lowered his head and shook his head. "I'm so sorry..." he muttered as he raised up his hooves and started to mess with the clasp, to tried to use his magic to do it. He stumbled with it a few times, causing him to mutter things under his breath until it finally clicked and came undone. The cloak fell away as tears threaten to fall down his face as he lowered his head and unfurled his wings.

He took in a deep breath, trying to stable his emotions and keep his voice steady as he spoke. "My...My name is Avan," he whispered, introducing himself as if Tuli and him had never met. "I am a one thousand, eight hundred and fifty one years old...And...And I am an Alicorn." He dipped his head as his whole body started to sake as he choked back more sobs. "I never...I never meant to hide this from you...I just...I've lived so long and have done things I can never forget nor forgive myself. All I wanted was a normal life, but all it seems that can happen is my past coming back to haunt me."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Tuli's head lowered as she saw his wings, her thoughts surging back to her and clashing down hard. "Because you've hidden it." Her emotions seemed to drag down her shoulders as she sat, disbelief and sorrow welling within them. One pony could only be so strong, and when pushed beyond that point, all would come crashing.

"Nopony will ever have a normal life, Avan. I'd give anything to not know the pain of my own death, to not know the sorrow of guilt. Sooner or later, we all perish and it kills those we know and... and love." Why he'd keep such a simple thing though, was what made Tuli so upset. How anypony could live with such a thing? There was no going back, and she'd fallen for royalty.

Of course, ponies swooned over popular figures. Tuli herself hadn't any exception, but how such a thing could happen?

"I've shown no respect for the highest authority in Equestria. It seems, that I have done more then that. I've fallen for a Prince, one who was so focused on protecting those around him he's harmed one in turn." Anger seemed to once more flare up into her eyes, tears becoming part of that wave. She felt heat surge throughout her body, the burning something she hated. With the thankfullness in her heart that the rain had stopped, she looked up at him. The hurt, the anger... It was all apparent in her gaze. "Do you know how much I would give to fit in with the crowd? To be a regular unicorn, to not be compared to a Princess? Or even be called one? I don't want to resemble anything that would make me be treated unfairly, but it seems I am. You've escaped it, you clearly have." Bitter rage fueled her words, her horn lighting in turn. "Do you know the powers you were born with? They can change this world for the good or the bad so easily. I strive to make my abilities to the maximum they could be, to do such a thing. Use them wisely, and I hope to the high heavens that you do. I won't be around forever, Avan." She accompanied her last words with a bitter sting, before cutting the magic from her horn.

She wanted to leave, but it seemed it had been too late.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:17 pm

As Tuli snapped at him, Avan's eyes narrowed as his wings flared at his side. His eyes seemed to darken as she went on about how he could use his powers, gritting his teeth until she had finished. "You...You do not know the suffer I have felt!" he growled. "My powers are useless! They couldn't save the mare I loved, they couldn't stop her from taking the path she did! I used to be a prince! I was equal with Celestia herself but yet I couldn't do anything to stop the one I loved! Celestia in turn took what I loved the most away from me and I vowed to do the same to her! But I failed. I failed and..." His eyes seemed to flicker, going back to its normal shade of green as he bowed his head and raised a hoof as he rubbed the bottom of his horn. "And I've already failed to use my powers wisely..." he whispered, before he shook his head. "I've taken a path that haunts me, and I will never escape it. My nightmares proves that enough...My body can't take much more of this, and sooner or later that path will take over me."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 pm

The anger inside Tuli wasn't going to faulter anytime soon, and she was just about to blast a hole in the wall. "Then if they're going to destroy you that much, they can destroy you alone. I've seemed to have played my part, and so it should be time I return to Canterlot and apologize to the Princess for my own actions." She kept her stance, all care that she felt faultering. "Because it seems, I am of no help. I can see you bending for my sake. Don't. I don't need to worry about loosing another loved one, I've already lost my family." Her magic carried down her saddle bags and cloak, both of which she had put on. Her only reasoning for taking the cloak, was that it would remind her that there was some happiness to be found within Ponyville. She still had a home in Canterlot, and she intended of which to find herself there, at some point. "So with this, I rest my final goodbyes, and under the Princesses rule may they light your way." Her hooves shifted, cautious to avoid Avan's own cloak as to not to drain herself for the second time. If Avan really had a path that could destroy him past the breaking point, she wouldn't want to take part in it. Not anymore, seeing as all the happiness she had found in being with him slipped away with the truth. He'd placed himself upon him, and for all she knew she needed to place herself correctly towards the heirarchy of her country.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Avan's ears perked up when Tuli spoke, panic filling his eyes as his head snapped up to look at her. He wanted to open his mouth, to beg her not to leave, but he couldn't force the words to be spoken. Instead, he lowered his head and started to shake, wondering what he would have to do. Tears threaten to spill, but Avan tried hard to keep them inside. Being alone was the last thing he wanted, as he felt that without somepony around...He would truly lose control.

However, he sudden stopped shaking and a cold, calm overtook him as he lowered his head. He had already lost control. "Fine," he hissed coldly as he narrowed his eyes. "Leave me, leave me like everypony does. Even when I thought that I couldn't lose Luna and..." he drifted off for a second, before deciding not to state Sol's name. "I lost her, and I tried to get her back but it seems that fate will never be in my favor and I failed." His gaze snapped up, his eyes once again dark and cold. "I don't want Celestia's 'light' to be on me. She took everything from me! I could of have happiness, but no! She refused to listen to Luna's plight and took her away from me! And now...And now it seems she is taking my happiness away from me again." He stood up, picking up his cloak which seemed dead without the lights pulsing in time with his heartbeat before he threw it onto the couch behind him.

He glanced at it for a few second before looking back at Tuli as he let out a soft chuckle, but even that was filled with pain deep down. "I do not blame you for wanting to leave me. Nopony will be safe when I escape completely from my bonds. Until then...Everypony has the 'innocent' side of me protecting them. And when that is gone...Then I will finish what I started that thousand years ago...Tell Tia 'hi' for me."

"Tell me yourself." Celestia's voice filled the room as she stood in the entrance way to the kitchen. Her eyes were cold as she stared at the dark-eyed Avan. "I told you, they were breaking..." she whispered softly as she took a step forward before she raised her voice. "Avan! Snap out of this! This isn't you talking!"

"Of course it is me," Avan cooed back, his voice cold and silky all the while. "Its always been me. But are we really going to cause a scene in front of Tuli here? Surely you have more manners that that, Tia."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:23 pm

"I wonder why everypony leaves you. You've done this to yourself. I thought I had someone I cared for." Words were thrown once more like daggers as she had continued once more towards the door. But, paused when the other voice filled the room.

Well, at least she didn't have to travel to Canterlot at the momet... Either way she was going to end up leaving Avan, but the extra trip was saved. Turning, she then moved once more. "P-Princess... I do hope to be able to speak to you later... In a better time." Tuli did her best to calm her voice, but it didn't do of much help.

Listening to what obscene things Avan was saying, it only grew her to be one more annoyed. In a tussle of anger her horn lit once again and she spoke. "Shut it you fool! Celestia's taken the time to travel, break past from important duties she may have. Surely, I should be able to see who the real Avan is." It was clear that now, she'd truly snapped. The room quickly grew illuminated to a bright hue as she fired a large stream of her power straight at the stallion. Tuli wasn't joking around now, and if she knew the pony tales she'd do her part to help Celestia. How the situation was so two-faced...

Moving over towards the princess, she dipped her head before standing beside her. "I do hope, that I may pay my dues upon the respect of your protection?" She asked to the (other) white mare, all the while her gaze focused on Avan coldly. "It seems, I had chosen the wrong ally."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Avan blinked when he saw the beam coming toward him, and threw up a shield and barely manged to block it. He slide across the ground from the blow, letting out a snort as he lowered the shield and threw a distasteful glance her way. "Why you little... You cannot say you know the true me! You do not know what I have suffered!" Darkness started to swirl around his horn as the flowers in the room started to wilt.

"Avan stop!" Celestia howled, her horn glowing as well. "This isn't you! This is the dark magic!" Taking a page from Tuli's page, she threw a beam toward the Alicorn as well, causing his eyes to widen. Already in the middle of casting a different spell, he didn't have time to throw up a shield and he stumbled backwards as the light hit him, only to blink as the magic around his horn started to fade. Celestia lowered her head as she stared at the confused Alicorn who realized that she had canceled his spell. "Please, Avan, listen to reason."

Avan frowned as he stared at her, his eyes narrowing. "Reason? Is that what you used against Luna before you banished her to the moon? You are the reason she turned into Nightmare Moon! You should of helped her when she asked for it! I had listened to her pleads for help, and I almost died protecting her only for you to banish her away shortly after! I should have killed you that day," Avan spat, his eyes glowing darkly. "But instead I failed to do so and now you are destroying my-"

Avan's voice suddenly cut off, turning to a gasp of pain as he was almost pulled to the ground by an invisible force, only seen by his fur being pressed down by it as it circled his body. He struggled against it, almost letting out a howl of disrepair as he fought against it. "No! Not again! I will not be forced down!" he sobbed, anger burning in his eyes as his horn started to glow once more. "I want revenge! I want..."

A drop of blood hit the floor.

Pain flared in Avan's body as the invisible force dug in, sending agonizing pain flashing though his horn and cutting of his magic, the force so strong that it was cutting his skin. He let out an cry of despair before his eyes flashed, taking on its normal hue. Avan gasped as he fell to his knees, struggling against the unseen force binding him as he stared at the cold eyes of Tuli and Celestia. "I..." Tears started to run down his face as he shook softly. "I want this to end," he whispered softly, before he collapsed into a motionless heap other than for the steady rise and fall of his chest, and the invisible force disappearing.

Celestia said nothing as she moved over to Avan, kneeling down and gently nuzzling his face. "Oh Avan...What has happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:03 pm

"I never said I did, but I wish to." After Avan had collapsed once more, the words were echoed. Sorrow filled them, tears spilling as she wished to retreat away. But no... something was holding her back. The normality of her just escaping reality needed to end, and that was her only reasoning. She wished to change herself, to change what she loved. But seeing all the flowers about in their death, she had to tend to them. Her natural passion was blossoming. Which, with a spell she was taught by... him, could be done quickly. As her horn lit it took her own energy and passed it to the plants, just to where they would be able to resustain themselves.

"Celestia, please... Tell me of what has come of him?"

Suddenly, it felt as if she was to blame.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Pain flashed in Celestia's eyes as she looked at Tuli, letting out a soft sigh as she shook her head. "I do suppose you deserve answers.  I will tell you what I know about what happened to him..." A soft, painful smile flashed across the princess' face as she recalled the old times. Ah, how perfect everything seemed. The kingdom was flourishing, Luna and Sol had gotten a new friend when Avan had arrived. How could have everything had turned out so bitter so quickly?

She shook her head as she stared at Avan's unmoving body, watching the steady fall and rise of his chest as he slept with what seemed like a dreamless sleep. "The Avan I knew a thousand years ago I suspect isn't much different from the one you knew. He was a kind soul...Always going out to spend time with the townsfolk, even thought most of the nobles disliked him for hanging out with them and being the lowly caretaker of the garden. But Avan never cared...He loved everypony and that was enough for him."

She drifted off for a few seconds, before she looked at Tuli with a soft sigh. "However...He also had love for another pony; Princess Luna to be exact. The two of them were close, spending whatever time they could together. Avan was always so close to her, almost adoring everything she did. Painting, music...Even how she did the night sky, he would call it stunning." Her eyes flickered to a painting that sat on the wall in the living room, of a mountain with the moon rising above it. Her horn started to glow as she unhooked the painting and floated it over to her to get a better look at it. She pulsed her lip as she scanned it, before laughing softly to herself as she placed it on the brown and green cloak behind her.

She smiled weakly as her mind started to drift further into what happened, and the darkness that had reigned. "I suppose you know the tale of King Sombra? He was a good stallion before he took that dark turn in life. He had even gotten the attention of Luna; which crushed Avan although  he ever showed it. But when Luna and Sombra got married? I think that hurt  him the most. But Avan acted happy, and I think he was. If Luna was happy, why couldn't he be? He was just happy enough seeing her so happy...But then Sombra took over the Crystal Empire."

"I will not go into the details of what happened then, but as the legend tells, Luna and I were forced to fight him and he was banished...Along with the Crystal Empire. This broke Luna, as she had been co-ruling that kingdom with Sombra before he had taken it over, and she started to blame me. I had refused to help her with Sombra, fearing that Sombra would call war between Equestria and the Crystal Empire...Avan tried to talk to her, but Luna refused to listen and Nightmare Moon was born."

Celestia shook her head as she let out a sigh as she recalled the fight with Sol and herself facing against Nightmare Moon. Avan had not witness the fight, but if he had, perhaps he would of understand why she had thought Luna was lost...It was either to banish her, or let her to take the throne and rule Equestria with an iron hoof.  "I was forced to banish Nightmare Moon...Luna. And that was when Avan fell. He was angry at me, and I did not blame him. He refused to listen to my pleads, and left. What happened after that, is what I do not know. All I recall was tales of a monster, a demon, attacking the towns. The violence slowly increased and I feared what was causing it. Then...Then Avan came to the Everfree Castle to fight me. My worst fears came true at that moment...Avan had tapped into the darkest of all magics. Even more dark that the ones that King Sombra used. The magic should of killed him, but somehow it didn't...It killed whatever was around him instead, mostly taking the lives of plants. We fought, and I lost. He was blinded in his grief and the dark magic had also warped his mind. I should of been killed...But then something happened..."

Celestia grew silent for a few seconds, looking at Avan before she stood up as her horn started to glow. A light started to spread from her horn and run over Avan's body, causing something to start to appear, wrapped around him. Chains became visible, in a pattern of black, white, black, white...They covered him from head to hoof, just lying there on his body without seeming to weigh anything or mess with his fur. "These appeared. They stopped him. I cannot say for sure what caused them or what truly happened, but they stopped him from killing me, and caused him to be returned to normal...I feel that these are binding the corruptness of his mind and hiding it, but they are fading...And if these are the only things that are stopping Avan's corrupted mind, I fear what may have to be done to stop him when these shatter completely."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Tuli came over to where Avan and Celestia were, kneeling down beside the princess. Listening to her tale, a thought wandered into her mind. "Sombra, yes. I do believe he had a kind spirit before, and that his will to protect his Empire was what drove him to tap into the magic in order to protect what he cherished... But in the end, it blinded him." A small gasp escaped the mare, as a sudden realization somewhat came to her mind. Reviewing over what she had been told, her gaze drifted from Avan to Celestia. What she had been told, reminded her of the red bow that was tied around her ear. It was a symbol... "Celestia... Avan loved Luna to a point I most likely will never know, but I think I know... These chains, they are binding a monster inside of him and binding back his grief. But it's growing, this monster, Tamesis. But, it represents something he's hidden from everypony. Sorrow, grief, his unhappiness. I think, that when Luna was hurt after having to defeat her own husband and force him away, the way Luna was so upset caused Avan to break... He couldn't stand her being so upset. Which is why he pleaded with you... But when Nightmare Moon came to be, he must've known Luna was still there... and when she was placed in the moon for the safety of the ponies... The grief Avan felt of Luna being pulled away from him caused Tamesis to come to life. When he left, the dark magic he tapped into didn't kill him, because it ended up going to Tamesis... Allowing Tamesis to be embodied within Avan. Tamesis was there, but it was the magic that embodied it... Embodied his grief. He came back for his refenge, because I feel Tamesis sees you as an enemy, I'm not blaming you, but I feel that because Avan is such a kindly spirit, he holds you responsible for Tamesis' creation, and because Tamesis is a representation of Avan's feelings, sees you as an enemy. That's why he went after you... But something created these chains to save Avan from being lost to Tamesis. Yet, because something is causing Avan's grief to grow, and Tamesis to become stronger, they're breaking." She could see it now... Why everything was the way it was. Her head lowered and was pressed to the side of Avan's own, her eyes closing briefly. "The only way to defeat Tamesis is to break the grief and anger kept within him... Love, joy... The opposite of what Tamesis represents, must be it's weakness. After all, Discord was what represented chaos... A lack of harmony. Kindness, harmony, of the likes is what reformed him... Which is what Fluttershy represents, is it not? I feel... Something of the same will reform Tamesis... But I don't know... I've lived few years compared to both of you, and I can only offer so much."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:32 pm

A soft sigh escaped from Celestia as she shook her head. "You might be right...You might be wrong. I do not know, but all I do is that Avan is losing this fight against this...Tamesis, as you named it. Perhaps we can defeated him with love or joy, or maybe he is simply Avan's corrupted mind. If we make the wrong choices, and we fail, then to stop...Tamesis, I see only one choice." Her eyes flickered darkly as she stared at Avan's sleeping body. "And it is the last choice I would ever want to do. Perhaps when Avan wakes up he can explain to us what Tamesis is...What truly drove him to use that dark magic or where he even got the knowledge to do so." She let out an annoyed sigh, wanting to stomp her hoof but refrained herself from doing so. "I also wish to know what exactly crafted the chains! All I remember seeing was what seemed like an illusion of an Alicorn mare...But I did not recognize that mare at all...But I must admit that Avan's cloak reminds me of her." She shook her head as her horn stopped glowing and the chains faded back into nothing, leaving no trace that they were there o her than for the faint cuts that had created while subduing Avan...Er, Tamesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking In   Walking In Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Ponyville :: Houses-
Jump to: