My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redrawing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Redrawing! Empty
PostSubject: Redrawing!   Redrawing! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Lately, I've been redoing some of my old drawings. Really just because I hated how they turned out before because of how much I have improved. So, I thought I would ask you if you have any drawings you want me to redraw of mine. Or, if you give me perhaps a picture you have drawn, I can draw my own take on it. Either way, this is just a fun topic and it is so much easier to draw stuff if you have a good idea what are you drawing. I am also planning to put my redrawing on here, so you can look at them. My current project is redrawing Avan's family from This topic. Its only been like a year and a half since I drew them, but I know I can do so much better. So far, at the time of making this topic, I have three of them done. Hopefully I'll finish the other three soon enough.

Queen Tao
March 2013:
January 2015:

King Mortis
March 2013:
January 2015:

Monsoon
March 2013:
January 2015:

'Sombra's Door'
Sometime last year:
December 2014 (Warning: Huge):