My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moony
NOpe
Moony

Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies. Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies.   Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Name: Moon Shine
Race: Unicorn
Coat: Bright blue with grey swirls
Mane: Light purple
Magic Color (If Unicorn or Allicorn): White
Eye color: Light purple
Cutie Mark (Picture will work): Magnifying glass
How did your pony get their cutie mark: Ever since she was a filly, Moon Shine always loved mysteries. When she had a chance at her school to do a report on a mystery, she chose to do a report on why dragons loved gems. She did a good job, and when she saw her grade, her cutie mark appeared.
Personality: Kind, bubbly, quirky. The comic relief for anyone, FOREVER loves mysteries, and is very fun to be with.
Job (If they have one): Works as a detective at her own company that she made, called Moony's Mysteries. She is a very good detective and can solve almost any puzzle you give her.
History:
Extra: Uses magic to find hidden clues
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies.   Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net

Hi I'm new. Here are my new ponies.
Page 1 of 1