My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving with Melody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Arriving with Melody Empty
PostSubject: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 pm

She couldn't believe it. She just couldn't believe it. Burning Ash glared at the small filly at her side as they rode on a chariot being led by two of Princess Celestia's royal guards as Ponyville grew closer. Two nights ago she was proudly standing guard at the Royal Castle under the full moon, but now she was reassigned to Ponyville to take care of this young filly. Sure this was Princess Melody she was talking about, daughter of Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor of the Crystal Empire, but she didn't want to be in charge of this bundle of energy.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Melody sat in the Chariot, quiet and watching the scenery. She smiled as she saw Ponyville up ahead. She looked at Burning Ash with cheerful eyes and a smile. "I promise I won't cause you any trouble." She told her guard. It was so cool... She'd be able to meet friends in Ponyville, and get to know more people. Yes, she did miss her parents already, but she would soon get used to Ponyville, happy as can be.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Burning Ash glanced down at Melody as she scooped up her bag which held her armor. "I hope so," she whispered as she gazed down at the Town square, quickly taking note of a tan mare that was standing in the middle of the square. What in Luna's name was Novel Shine doing here?

Novel Shine watched as the chariot as it landed, trotted up to it as she nodded at the guards, a young griffin by her side."Hey, Ash! It's been forever, hasn't it?" She laughed as she nodded toward the brown griffin who was roughly the size of young Melody, no doubt about the same age as well."Meet Levi, he is helping in the library."

Levi rubbed one of his talons in his leg as he dipped his head to Burning Ash and the allicorn filly. "He-Hello!" He smiled softly as he shuffled his wings against his side. "It-It's an honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Melody had her saddlebag with her as she stepped out, nodding a thanks to the guards who led the chariot. "Hi!" Her tone was sweet, and she stepped to the side to flex her wings for a moment. "I'm Princess Melody, daughter of Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. But please call me Melody." The small allicorn cheerfully spoke. She was used to introducing herself in that manner. She looked at Levi, and her grin grew wider "Cool! Hi Levi!" She was quite a cheerful one.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Levi's smiled softly, his tail flickering as he bowed to Melody. "I-It's such an honor to meet you, Pri-I mean Melody."

Burning Ash just rolled her eyes at the griffin before turning to Novel Shine. "I was wondering where you ran off to. You brother couldn't stop going on about you and how that you worked at a library, but I wasn't aware it was in Ponyville! I'm just here because I have to care for Melody here while she is going to school."

"I'm aware why you are here, Ash, and the library was pretty much abandoned when Princess Twilight finally moved to Canterlot, so I took over. But I got a letter from Trojan telling me that you were coming soon, so I got you two a place to stay!"

Ash titled her head as she watched Novel Shine pull out a key from her bag using her magic, a dark brown glow around it as she handed it off to the half-blooded pegasus. "Also, it is right next to the library so Melody can come over whenever you are busy."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Melody chuckled. "Thanks." She let her wings unfold. "Is it okay if me and Levi fly around a little bit? I can't fly very high to the point that you can't see me, so I'll be easy to keep an eye on, if we can of coarse." Melody asked to the two older mares. She was soon after distracted looking at the key that the unicorn called 'Novel Shine' held.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Levi paled, his tail dropping to the ground as he fluttered his wings. As Burning Ash opened her mouth to respond, Levi quickly spoke up. "I-I'll rather not! I mean, I like to fly and everything, but my...uh, wings have been hurting lately, so I don't think it would be a good idea to fly...you know."

Novel Shine just smiled as Ash took the key from her magical grasp, shaking her head at her young assistance as she chuckled. "We should head back to the library soon and I'll show you your place. Perhaps Levi can show Melody around Ponyville afterwards at some point while we catch up on old times."

Burning Ash just nodded as she gazed at the simple key before glancing at Melody. "Come on, we should get a move on but you can fly behide us if you want."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Melody nodded. "Alright!" The small princess opened her wings and flew in a circle around them, a little unsteady at first. She landed for a moment, then went back to flying.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

OOC: Mind if I join in?

IC: Lunar Eclipse, covered with a cloak, was reading one of her books on how to conjure wings to get into Cloudsdale. Not paying attention, she bumped into Melody, who was a little over her head.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I was just reading this book and heading back to the library when I bumped into you," Lunar said shyly, not knowing this was the arriving Princess. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get going," She said, half-a-lie.

Noticing Novel Shine, she eyed him curiously, asking, "Oh... Why are you here with the little filly? Is she of importance that you aren't at the library right now?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:33 am

Novel Shine paused when she saw her other apprentice, as Levi spent most of his time sleeping during the night. "I'm mostly here to see my old friend Burning Ash, but I would say that she is very important." She paused to wave at Melody, which if you took good notice had a horn and wings. "This would be the young Princess Melody of the Crystal Empire...where you are from, correct?"

Burning Ash let out a small chuckle. "Nice to meet you, my name is Burning Ash." She took note of the robe covering the unicorn before grinning. "Not a fan of the sun, eh? I can understand, I think I get it from my father." With that she started to move her ears up and down, showing of that they were bat-ponies ears while she flexed her pegasus wings. Her orange eyes glimmered. "I'm also a guard of the Lunar Guard, so I sleep during the day the most anyways."

Levi just shyly waved at Lunar from his spot next to Novel, not having really spoken to her much.

Occ: Gosh, Novel as a Spike and a Owlowiscious!

Last edited by Novel Shine on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:09 pm

As the unicorn bumped into her, she was knocked down the ground. "Ouch!" She said, quickly recovering. "Yes, I am. But I strongly prefer Melody." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm

OOC: LOL, I did not notice that Badge. Oh, and Lunar is a unicorn not a pegasus.

IC: Lunar Eclipse replied, "Ah, the arriving princess. I didn't realize that. I'm truly sorry Melody." Looking at Burning Ash, she nodded, "I see. So you are the Burning Ash that Novel usually talks about. I guess you could say I really don't like the sun."

Lunar Eclipse noticed Levi, but since they didn't really talk, she decided not to speak to him.

Last edited by Lunar Eclipse on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Burning paused, glancing at Novel. "Oh really? What does she say about me?"

"Haha, look at the time! We should be heading to the library now!" Novel quickly said as started to push Burning Ash toward the giant hallowed out tree she called home. "You can tag along, Lunar if you like. Come on, Levi, come on Melody!"

"H-Hey, I can walk on my own, Novel! No need to push!"

Levi just raised an eyebrow as he started to pad silently after Novel Shine.

Occ: Oh, oops! Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Melody's head snapped over to her guard and the unicorn. "It's alright, I must be going." she said, as she spread her wings and followed the two in silent flight, glancing at Levi now and then.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Lunar Eclipse sighed, "What are we supposed to be doing?" Looking back at Burning Ash, she replied, "She just says good things about you. I can't sum it all up." Using her magic to pick up her dropped book, she continued to read it, following the others through town. Though she was still reading, Lunar asked, "So... What brings you to Ponyville Melody? School?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Burning just shrugged as she took into the air, finally having escaped being pushed by Novel Shine. "Novel is planning to show me and Melody where we are staying."

The tan unicorn nodded, her tail flickering as she trotted toward her house. "Yup, it is right next to the library so that we can keep an eye on Melody if Burning is busy." She paused as she glared at her flying friend. "You will have to get a real job here, you know."

Burning Ash just grumbled something under her breath as she floated along.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Melody drifted ahead, not wanting to pay attention. She then let the tan mare take the lead, her eyes filled with a tired look.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Lunar looked at the princess and asked, "Tired? I don't mind carrying you if you would like." A little tired herself from deciding to stay up during the day, she might as well help the young filly.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Melody shook her head. "No, I got it, but thanks!" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Burning flapped next to Melody, her gaze worried-some as she glanced at the young princess. "You sure? You didn't get much sleep last night, and we've been awake all day. If you want to rest on any of our backs, I'm sure that we would be fine with it." She glanced at the young griffin that was padding along below her. "I'm sure even Levi would be willing to, isn't that right?"

Levi raised his head with a confused look at the sound of his name, his yellow eyes shining bright in the sunlight. "What? O-Oh yea! If you wanted me to carry you, Melody, I'll happily do so!"

"I don't think any of us will have to carry Melody, we are almost at the library anyways." Novel said as she glanced at Burning, her tail swishing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 pm

"I guess so. Besides, I think there are a few fillies here that would like to meet you later at school Melody, so you should rest for school tomorrow." Lunar said, looking at the exhausted alicorn. Looking at the library coming up, she sighed, "I'm happy we're there! I'm quite exhausted today..."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Melody nodded. "Really?" She wouldn't want to be made fun of because she was royalty. "But... I would like to know if Burning Ash could stay around at school... I don't want to be made fun of because I'm a Princess, though..." she said. She did have a good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with Melody   Arriving with Melody Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving with Melody
Page 1 of 1