My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking with Groceries~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Asking with Groceries~ Empty
PostSubject: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Wistle walked in the door to her home, putting her herbs in a special spot of her room. She then returned with her mother's groceries, and the bag she held the bits and groceries in. "Hey, mom. I'm back." she said. Her eyes cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Shooting Star looked up from her book, raising an eyebrow as she narrowed her eyes. "And where were you? Stealing some more herbs for your 'potions'. It doesn't take that long to go to Ponyville and buy some groceries and get back here, or did you just take a hot air balloon up here because you didn't want to fly? You better have bought everything on that list." The purple pegasus spat as she flickered her dark blue tail with it's bright red tips.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Wistle sighed. Her mother was always grumpy around her. "I got everything, mom. I even got a few extra because they were having a sale at the Strawberry and Celery stalls." she said. "I wanted to know... Can I go train to be a healer with Zecora?" She knew her mother would probably say no, but she remembered Zecora's words. "I met her while I was going over to the Celery stand." Her eyes showed cheer, and she handed the bag of groceries to her mom.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 pm

"Zecora? Zecora, Zecora..." Shooting muttered the name over and over, trying to recall where she had heard it. It finally came to her and she narrowed her eyes as she snorted. "That outcast? She lives in the Everfree forest for a reason, because nopony wants her. She should of stayed in her tribe when she had the chance." She got to her hooves as she took the bag of groceries and started to go though it. "No daughter of mine is going to be trained by a zebra. We aren't Earth Ponies for a reason, Wistle. We are meant to work on the sky, leave caring about plants and making potions to those poor saps who will never know how great it is to feel the wind under their wings-mostly because they don't have one." Once she made sure that her daughter had infact got everything, she pushed it off to the side as she flexed her wings. "You need to learn how to fly, Wistle. No real pegasus stallion will want to date you if all you do is spend time in the dirt like...like rats."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm

"But I want to be a healer. I want to live in the Everfree forest. I'm happy on the ground." Wistle stomped her hoof in anger. "How many times do I have to tell you?!? I am NOT going to get married!" she snapped. "Besides. Zecora is not an outcast. I don't want to be a flyer! I want to learn herbs. She left her tribe to be a healer because she loved it. I do what I love for a reason. You can be a pegasus, but I'm going to be a healer." She decided to try something. "You must except me for who I am. Not what I am supposed to be. Why can't you just see that I have a different destiny?!?" She rhymed smoothly. She knew it would bug her mom, but she did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Shooting Star growled at her daughter, having almost missed the rhyme but when she caught on, she was ticked. "You are already becoming like her...Out!" Stomping her hoof, Shooting Star made her way over to her daughter and started to push her toward the stairs which led to her room. "Get your things and leave! Go live on your ground while we real pegasi stay in the air! You better hope I don't see you sorry little flank on a cloud again." With that, Shooting trotted away, her eyes narrowed as she picked up the bag of groceries. "You better be gone by the time I finish putting these away." At the final word, she disappeared into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Wistle nodded. Unharmed by her mothers bitter words. "Fine!" she said. She raced upstairs and got her saddlebag on. Putting all of her herbs into one side, she also got something special to her. She left the picture of her family, grabbing a book. She then left her room, shutting the door. Racing down the stairs, she looked at her mother one last time with burning, cold eyes. "When father comes home, tell him where I've gone." she spat. Racing out the door, she flew down to the border of the Everfree forest. The only time she ever flew, her first and last. Landing smoothly, she walked over to where she saw Zecora, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Zecora stood on the border of the Everfree, her gaze fixed toward the city of Cloudsdale. She had been waiting for Wistle for a while, but was surprised when the filly appeared from the sky and trotted over. Titing her head, she took note of the bags on her waist, and started to get a taste for what happened. "It is good to see you, Wistle, but I hope that the idea hasn't caused a thistle."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Wistle shook her head. "Yes it has, as you see, but my home now rests in the forest of Everfree." She said. "I was kicked out, but my choice I do not doubt. My heart lies in the path of a healer. Not a fancy flying stealer." Her words were spoke with pride.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Zecora frowned, as she thought about this. Most of the time she would say no to people living in her hut, as it was messy and was filled to the brim with things from her old home. "You wish to stay with me in my hut? I guess however your cause is just... Come with me, but follow close, for what lives here some I don't even know." She turned as she pulled her hood back up before taking a few steps and then pausing. She turned back to Wistle, her eyes glowing a wicked yellow as she grinned. "My house is full of my zebra things, try not do knock them with your wings." With that, she trotted into the forest, leaving Wistle to follow in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Wistle nodded. Listening closely. "I will follow your instructions. Never would I be paved with cautions." Following Zecora, she smiled. She kept her wings folded neatly at her side. Her dream wound come true at last.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking with Groceries~   Asking with Groceries~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking with Groceries~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Houses of Cloudsdale-
Jump to: